PDA

View Full Version : Parting Yamaha YFM100 Champ/parts will work on a YFM80 Badger/MOTO-4

HAYABUISARIDER
08-07-2009, 07:44 AM
I have a 1988 Yamaha YFM100 Champ I am about to part out. The bike ran extremely well, quiet and no noises . Shifted out good and clutch worked fine, the bike neother burned nor smoked . The bike has the hard to find shaft drive rearend, the rearend is tight and has a fresh oil-grease change. Carburetor is good, and the tires and wheels are good, all electrics are good key switch, cdi's I have pictured, the only thing I know of that the bike needed to be a rider is a Wiring harness. Mice got to the harness while it was in our Hay barn ... I have too many projects bikes now and I need to make a little room by selling this one ... I will sell the complete bike or whatever parts you need. I take paypal and money orders. I gurantee you if you pay for your parts ... YOU WILL GET THEM !!!! No scams here !!! Just making room in the barn and shop ... I forgot to mention ... the seat is verry verry nice ... bike was ridden verry little ... PM ME with any interest ... Stephen