PDA

View Full Version : Calling Midwest Crew - Post UP

savagemulisha13
08-07-2009, 07:43 AM
Seeing who's all out there. Maybe we can get some LARGE group rides goin.

05LSR250R
08-09-2009, 05:11 PM
Braidwood, Illinois right here!

itsallbizz
08-09-2009, 05:24 PM
met 05 lsr250r off this site, and we ride together now. lets make some plans for this coming weekend aug 15 or 16. I am from bourbonnais, IL. we got the badlands attica, IN. got fmx paradise (mx track) medaryville, IN. all these are with in hour and a half drive of me. u got anything close by you. I am not afraid to drive.

savagemulisha13
08-10-2009, 05:30 AM
we are going to be doing another badlands trip in October

cmskms
08-10-2009, 09:43 PM
Highland, il here. I'm gonna try to get a Badlands trip going for either last weekend of Sept. or first weekend of Oct. Not sure yet. I'd definately be up for meeting up with new people to do some riding!

savagemulisha13
08-11-2009, 08:08 AM
we are planning a trip sometime in October.

itsallbizz
08-13-2009, 08:46 PM
going to FMX paradise in Medaryville,IN. check it out. not far from chicago area. they got three tracks (pee wee, intermediate, and pro.) 25 bucks and no membership fee. gonna be there with some buds so come on out. let me know who to look for. go to www.fmxparadise.com for more information. really is a great place for quads guys. if you think joliet mx is for douches, then you'll love this place....lol.....

honda400ex2003
08-21-2009, 10:29 PM
wisconsin here but sometime maybe i would go. steve

itsallbizz
08-28-2009, 07:50 PM
headed to fmx paradise again this weekend if anyone is interested. bump above for all the info on the park

d7k8
12-21-2009, 04:25 PM
kind of an old thread i know, but here in jacksonville, il. just got a (new to me) 04 trx450r. so im ready to rock n ride!!!
i ve been to the badlands once which was the other weekend. and i ve heard of this place called brushy ridge.
if anyone rides on sundays let me know because that is the only day of the week right now that i can ride. it sucks, but oh well.
let me know guys

al capone
01-12-2010, 08:13 PM
I ride brushy hit me up via PM or anyone else in central il.

d7k8
01-12-2010, 10:06 PM
i ve been to brushy ridge once and had a pretty good time even though it was COVERED with snow (8-10").
got stuck in one of the revines, luckly there were 3 others there to pull me out or else i would have been in a whole world of hurtin..
but deffinatly worth the trip, will probably go there soon.
can only ride on sundays though bc i work weekend nights and i go to school through the week as well as another part time job, so my plate is full.
if any one goes hit me up sometime and i will see if i can make, i more than likely could, but sometimes i cant..so we ll see.

indy rider
01-20-2010, 11:34 AM
I'm in west/central Indiana and am always looking for people to ride with. I have access to about 1000 acres of woodland I ride here at home. Also Redbird SRA and the Badlands are reasonably close to me. I really like to travel to ride better places, and just this fall made trips down to Turkey Bay@LBL in Kentucky and Brimstone in Tennessee. I'm ready to start planning this years camping/riding trips. A few places that I'm interested in hitting are northern Michigan, Hatfield-McCoy, Danial Boone National Forest, Royal Blue, Coal Creek, Little Sahara, Carolina Adventure World, Chadwick or St. Joe, and some day the Imperial Valley(Glamis). If anyone lives close to any of these areas or would like to plan a trip PM me and we'll try and hook up.

hybrid.mx.11
02-05-2010, 09:44 AM
southern indiana here! crf hybrid anyone wanna ride mx hit me up you can send buddy request whatever i dont ride trails but anyone racing let me know i love to competition dont let that stray you away tho

sameltoe
02-05-2010, 10:33 AM
Des Moines,IA here...Don't get no more midwest than that.