PDA

View Full Version : breezewood this weekend?

warrior12
08-06-2009, 08:36 PM
who is all gonna be there?

KOG
08-07-2009, 12:58 PM
got a race wont be making it up there till next sat-sun

jesseweaver
08-07-2009, 03:31 PM
i wanted to but couldn't find a ride :mad: 1 month till i can drive again... ill be up every weekend lol :macho

now im thinking about going up with some friends to the quad race at miles mountain, and doing the saturday night SX race up there, but i was looking at the results from other sat. night SX races and it looked like there was only about 5 people per class:confused:

Pappy
08-07-2009, 05:54 PM
Just got back....:D

WhiteZrider
08-10-2009, 10:37 AM
Was there this past weekend..got a video..and a few pictures.

I have the pictures uploaded on my myspace so if you wanna see them myspace.com/vanscan.

Here's a small little video I put together lol, just for fun.

<a href="http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=61776691">Breezewood</a><br/><object width="425px" height="360px" ><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"/><param name="wmode" value="transparent"/><param name="movie" value="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=61776691,t=1,mt=video"/><embed src="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=61776691,t=1,mt=video" width="425" height="360" allowFullScreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent"></embed></object>

KOG
08-10-2009, 11:16 AM
ill be up sunday for awhile

jesseweaver
08-10-2009, 03:04 PM
im trying to, not sure yet or not if ill be able to get a ride. if i do go look for me saturday, black and blue yzf250 #284

and is it just me or has the flag jump gotten a lot smaller since dan built it up for last july 4th

UNBROKEN
08-11-2009, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by jesseweaver

and is it just me or has the flag jump gotten a lot smaller since dan built it up for last july 4th

i said the same thing after watching WhiteZrider's video

jesseweaver
08-11-2009, 02:41 PM
yea it used to seem like a huge wide open step up double. now i kinda don't get on it as hard as i used to and it seems like its more of an easy tabletop :(

and its lookin like ill be there for sure saturday :D

jesseweaver
08-11-2009, 08:36 PM
thinkin about it, it seems like all the jumps are kinda getting smaller...

connector doesn't seem like it gives you much pop anymore and the landers gettin pretty flat. i'd love it if that was a big double that shoots you up pretty high with a nice steep smooth lander

ski jump lander is more packed down at the top now, its more of a downhill floater instead of a tabletop. doesn't seem as brutal if you come up short anymore.

flag jump is def smaller, more of a table top

and bleacher jump on the int track seems smaller. i know it was changed around and its a tabletop now but the landers kinda flat and it doesn't seem like you go as far and its not too poppy.

step up on the big track seems just as big though, weird

idk maybe its just me, but looking at videos and stuff it seems like the jumps aren't as big and the landers are more flat and unforgiving :ermm:

ROLLIN
08-12-2009, 09:19 PM
you've probably been there alot. after you hit a jumps a number of times they always seem smaller. till you wreck... then they feel big again.

jesseweaver
08-13-2009, 03:52 AM
yea thats probably the case sometimes, but looking at pictures i have of when i was there back in march and watching recent videos, the ski jump, flag jump and connector all look smaller :confused:

KOG
08-13-2009, 07:53 AM
hey whitezrider i heard u was tearing it up out there......... my buddy said u to were sawpping paint out there he is on a yellow z400 dont remeber his number

WhiteZrider
08-13-2009, 09:43 AM
Yeah I forget his number but I raced him around the smaller track, he put up a good fight but he couldn't get around me, eventually I got really tired and pulled off. He was pretty fast.