PDA

View Full Version : wont start need suggestions

jak1389
08-06-2009, 06:14 PM
so my buddy rebuilt his complete topend. everything . started to break it in nice and easy and then after his first oil change he took it out and had no power. we soon found out the guy who rebuilt it didnt take out the plunger. so, we took it back to him.

after waiting some time for it the guy said he out everything back and it would not start. now after messing with it we figured out he put the carb back together wrong.

now my friend put a 450 carb on it to get more power because he is running a 440. it wont start. getting spark and fuel. tried jumping it and it just bogs out and never fully starts.

looked at his plug and its not wet. so we sprayed starter fluid in it and still nada. im thinking he it just getting way too much fuel. in the carb he's using a 185 main 52 pilot and hrc needle. the only thing that confuses us is the plug is not wet fouled. still looks like new. suggestions?

sab24711
08-06-2009, 09:29 PM
DUDE you didnt do anything. genius just hit **** with hammers why i did all the work. loser but we still need help

sab24711
08-07-2009, 05:44 PM
problem solved. remember kids check your valves or you will get raped!

or the thing wont start