PDA

View Full Version : found a deal, what ya think

fasterblaster09
08-06-2009, 08:43 AM
well I havent been on here in about two months due to comput er problems. long story short, I havent had a bike for a while, until three weeks ago I found a 2004 400ex on the side of the road for sale. It was smoking due to burnt rings. I picked it up for $550. Brought it to the shop, redid the rings and had it all cleaned up (they rode it like that so it was full of gunk) and put a piston and what not. That cost $500. the bikes in good shape, except for bald front tires. what yall think I can get for this thing? thanks, neil

extremeblastr
08-06-2009, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by fasterblaster09
well I havent been on here in about two months due to comput er problems. long story short, I havent had a bike for a while, until three weeks ago I found a 2004 400ex on the side of the road for sale. It was smoking due to burnt rings. I picked it up for $550. Brought it to the shop, redid the rings and had it all cleaned up (they rode it like that so it was full of gunk) and put a piston and what not. That cost $500. the bikes in good shape, except for bald front tires. what yall think I can get for this thing? thanks, neil

could only get maybeeee 1300 for that bike around here, theres one for sale right now with good holeshots all the way around an aftermarket exhaust and a fresh rebuild the guys only askin 1300 for that one.....

fasterblaster09
08-06-2009, 09:00 AM
WHATTT??? I should come over there. what oil should I use in it?