PDA

View Full Version : new yorkers, i need your help

DEERCHOOPER
08-05-2009, 06:45 PM
i need your help guys. me and the wife is going on a road trip to new york city tomorrow. ive never been there before so i dont know what to look for or where to go.

i do know i plan on stopping at occ before we head there.

do you know a good hotel to camp out for the night? i want to sleep not buy the hotel lol

is there like a mall/ vendor type of area we could find.

i also want to come home friday, so dont put me somewhere i dont need to be, lol. i watch cops all the time lol.

were leaving tomorrow morning at 5am from ohio. should be at occ by noon then new york new york here we come, lol.

ny250r
08-05-2009, 08:48 PM
Sorry I don't have any info for ya on NYC...never been there myself. I have been to OCC, but at that time they were in little Montgomery. The shop manager actually gave me a tour. Vinny (who I heard no longer works there) was working on the Intel V-4 chopper. Didn't meet the Teutel's though. They were down in Virginia Beach. I think they had just broken ground on their new shop near Newburgh. You'll enjoy it. I stayed at a surprisingly nice Howard Johnson near junction of 17k and 87 in Newburgh for a few days while working at West Point. Any farther towards the city and you'll end up paying a lot more. If I remember right OCC is not far from there...Enjoy!