PDA

View Full Version : new yorkers, i need your help

DEERCHOOPER
08-05-2009, 06:35 PM
i need your help guys. me and the wife is going on a road trip to new york city tomorrow. ive never been there before so i dont know what to look for or where to go.

i do know i plan on stopping at occ before we head there.

do you know a good hotel to camp out for the night? i want to sleep not buy the hotel lol

is there like a mall/ vendor type of area we could find.

i also want to come home friday, so dont put me somewhere i dont need to be, lol. i watch cops all the time lol.

were leaving tomorrow morning at 5am from ohio. should be at occ by noon then new york new york here we come, lol.

JParisi48
08-05-2009, 08:14 PM
i dont know anything about ny, but when i went up there to race, i went to occ, it was amazing, they had a band and everything playing, all the guys were there, it was a special occassion, you will be amazed when you see how nasty the bikes are!!

steveo39
08-06-2009, 11:02 AM
right next to occ there is a nice hotel and a mail about 1/2 mile away you will be about 1 hr from nyc when u are at occ have fun drive safe

my88r
08-06-2009, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by DEERCHOOPER
i need your help guys. me and the wife is going on a road trip to new york city tomorrow. ive never been there before so i dont know what to look for or where to go.

i do know i plan on stopping at occ before we head there.

do you know a good hotel to camp out for the night? i want to sleep not buy the hotel lol

is there like a mall/ vendor type of area we could find.

i also want to come home friday, so dont put me somewhere i dont need to be, lol. i watch cops all the time lol.

were leaving tomorrow morning at 5am from ohio. should be at occ by noon then new york new york here we come, lol.

What routes are you taking to get their??