PDA

View Full Version : Quads in X-games... Sign this

Jessem24
08-05-2009, 03:08 PM
here is the thread. sign this if you want to see quads in the x-games. i think it would be sweet. i do not take credit for making the thread.

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=405620

Quad18star
08-05-2009, 03:25 PM
Same thread every year ... year after year. :rolleyes:

gcart2
08-05-2009, 04:11 PM
i guess im the only one who thinks this would be bad for quads. out of all seriousness dirtbikes do everything better.

supercross, freestyle, and step up.

i guess its just me :ermm:

yam450_53
08-05-2009, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star

yep

MX MaNiAc 06
08-05-2009, 07:34 PM
I think it would be cool if they had just a quad best trick. It's one hour and would really show what is really done on quads. I mean they could also do it for sleds, it would only be fair. But it's one hour long and anyone who's interested in watching the bikes for best trick would most likely be interested in quads too. It's still FMX!!!! Not trying to be another whiney "why aren't quads in the xgames" kid. Just saying if they were to incorporate quads in the xgames that would be the way to do it.

madskrillz2
08-05-2009, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star

Exactly

jesseweaver
08-05-2009, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06
I think it would be cool if they had just a quad best trick. It's one hour and would really show what is really done on quads. I mean they could also do it for sleds, it would only be fair. But it's one hour long and anyone who's interested in watching the bikes for best trick would most likely be interested in quads too. It's still FMX!!!! Not trying to be another whiney "why aren't quads in the xgames" kid. Just saying if they were to incorporate quads in the xgames that would be the way to do it.

yea but caleb would come throw a nac-flip, derek g would do a huge dub grab, jon would flip, and no doubt all of that is impressive on quads and really hard, BUT...

the average person watching it sees the bikes run and the trick that wins quad best trick probably wouldn't even be good enough to be done in a dirtbike freestyle run.

people don't realize that its a lot harder on a quad, not many people would want to see it when they can watch bike fmx and best trick and see (in their eyes) much gnarlier stuff.

but i'd still watch it

TRXman86
08-05-2009, 11:20 PM
as usual... snooorrreeee... zzzz..... snore.... good effort though.

motofreak2772
08-06-2009, 12:09 AM
Well I think that it could still turn out good. Now all the dirtbikes do is flip combinations, if they have a quad competition there would be a lot of the old stuff and non flipping tricks.

muddy400EX
08-06-2009, 02:08 AM
i think it would be cool. plus you gotta think, if they had quads the announcer's would kinda explain the quad background, and probably say how different it is than bikes, i bet people would still watch it. alot of people dont even know that a quad can be backflipped, lol

muddy400EX
08-06-2009, 02:09 AM
oh yeah, and if they were in x-games it would step up every ones game, and the quad guys would do even harder stuff :)

Wired
08-06-2009, 10:02 AM
lost cause... they'll put freestyle kayak bungee jumping back in before they give us a chance. yes im serious... freestyle kayak bungee jumping! they had it in x games in 97 and 98.

johnnyquad17
08-06-2009, 11:32 AM
While I do think it is a long shot if we quit trying than they definately will never have them. I signed again this year and everyone should do the same.

8my_Cash
08-06-2009, 11:53 AM
hey they got snowmobile freestyle why not quads....haha

but anyway it would be easier to create a quad centered contest than getting xgames to support quads.

its all about the $$

madskrillz2
08-06-2009, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Wired
lost cause... they'll put freestyle kayak bungee jumping back in before they give us a chance. yes im serious... freestyle kayak bungee jumping! they had it in x games in 97 and 98.

This is where the thread should end lol. If he says it's not gonna happen, it's not gonna happen.

08-06-2009, 12:37 PM
i sighned it i said it would be awsome

Tommy Warren
08-06-2009, 02:34 PM
its at 4900 petitions now... is that god or bad?