PDA

View Full Version : DRR 70 race quad 4 sale

THARNESS
08-05-2009, 11:56 AM
I am selling Will's DRR 70. He is starting to ride his shifter bike much better so we are going to concentrate on that class.

This bike was built in Feburary for this season and only has 6 races on it. He never rides it at home or at local races only at the nats.

It has a Hetrick Racing National Engine, clutch and pipe pkg
DC Motorsports Long Travel A-Arms
DC roundhouse swingarm
Elka shocks all the way around with remote rezzi's
Rath Racing Nerfs and Bumper
Durablue axle
DWT wheels w/carbonfiber reinforcing rings

This quad is in great shape. The frame has never been cracked. I am not very good at posting pics so if you would like some pm me and I will send you some by e-mail.

It will be at Lorettas if anyone wants to see it there.

I will take $4000 for it. Any of you who have ever built one of these things knows that it cost about twice that much to build one, so this is going to be a bargain for someone. Call me at 5o169o447o if interested.

bulldogfallon
08-05-2009, 12:48 PM
For that price it is a gift!!

Plus you always take great care with your quads

Someone will be lucky to get this one

Thats a deal that will be hard to pass up!!

Logan #34's Dad
08-05-2009, 08:09 PM
I just want the rims! LOL Those are so cool. See you all next week.

Logan #34's Dad
08-17-2009, 07:05 PM
The price should go up after Loretta's! This quad was right up front at the holeshot and during the race with the best riders in the country.

THARNESS
08-18-2009, 07:36 AM
Thanks, it was Will's best race of the year. Everything finally came together with him and the quad. Billy Holt helped me do a little tuning on saturday morning and it seemed to really help.

Those CVT's can be really frustrating and I have been looking forward to going to the shifter classes full time, but after Will's performance at Lorettas I'm having some people trying to talk me into one more year. So I guess for now I better not sell it until I can talk to everyone and see what the plan for next year is.

don bassani
08-21-2009, 07:31 PM
Hey Tom ,your last word to me at lorettas {I AM DONE WITH CVT's]You are not a man of your word.JUST KIDDING!!!!Will would have had a strong year if not for mechanical problems.Dj was unhappy to hear he would not be racing Will.I will tell him the good news and he will look forward to lining up with Will in Alabama!!!.Remember we are HETRICK teammates!!

THARNESS
08-22-2009, 07:32 AM
Don, You know you can never belive a car salesman. Teach me to speak without asking my wife for my opinion.

I belive this is the second year in a row you have heard this lie from me.

Will is also happy that he gets to keep both quads.

PM me your e-mail or phone #. I'm sure I'll need to ask you some questions.

Tell DJ that the Harness gang says congrats on his Championship.