PDA

View Full Version : Who's ready to race?

ccdhowell
08-04-2009, 10:39 PM
Hope you all have your quads sorted out and ready for the Fall Series. The race at River Run is just 3 short weeks away and I'm ready to race. Haven't gotten as much riding in this summer as I'd have liked to, but that's okay, come race day, I'll turn it on again. I'm looking to score points and maybe shoot for a yearend award if I can catch some lucky breaks, like keeping the rubber side down this fall.

If there's anyone out there interested in racing XC in east Texas then come on out and join us in Jacksonville the weekend of August 29 and 30, should be a great race. Check out the race flyer here: flyer (http://www.atvccs.com/Flyers/707%20RIVER%20RUN.pdf)

See ya at the races.:devil:

snake eyes
08-06-2009, 03:40 PM
Well I am not ready, but I am not planning on going to River Run.:( It was a great track the first time we went there a few years back and we loved the park. If the weather and water levels in the river behave it should be a great race that everyone should try to make if possible. I myself am on a very limited schedule due to economics as I am sure others are too, but for everyone who can this should be a very good race. My next race will be the second Pine Mountain. Have a good race all!

FYI: TORN, the org. that hosted the Maypearl race this year has put up on their website that will have a limited ATV XC series next year. They plan on having one or two races this year to let everyone check them out and start with a six race series next year. Dates and places to be posted in the future. TORN will keep their focus on 100 mile radius of DFW