PDA

View Full Version : pg. 28 Dirt Wheels

skyeryder
08-04-2009, 08:55 PM
I think I'm gonna start riding in Greenville, TN, someone needs to scan that quad:D and add it to the sticky picture post!!!!

Oh yea NICE R!!!

88redrocket
08-05-2009, 06:30 AM
lol i saw that too, i think its her boyfreinds quad though

zedicus00
08-05-2009, 12:56 PM
so get it posted in here for the rest of us!

born2ride14
08-05-2009, 01:22 PM
I wonder if thats a kit i can buy? lol

SilverLake250R
08-05-2009, 02:13 PM
i saw this too right away when i paged through the new issue. AWESOME.

rigger
08-05-2009, 06:18 PM
Please somebody post this picture.

mxduner
08-11-2009, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by rigger
Please somebody post this picture. x2

Honda 250r 001
08-12-2009, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by mxduner
x2

X3

woodsracer144
08-13-2009, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by Honda 250r 001
X3

X4, 5 and 6! I wanna see this thing!!!!!!

skyeryder
08-13-2009, 09:21 AM
I would if I had a scanner it's the newest issue Sept 09

88redrocket
08-13-2009, 11:53 AM
heres the quad:D everyones wants to see.

http://i25.tinypic.com/212625c.jpg

Honda 250r 001
08-13-2009, 12:03 PM
boing!!!

that is really one really nice ARSE!

sameltoe
08-13-2009, 12:20 PM
wow lately iv been really wanting a 250r. . . but i think i just changed my mind:D

woodsracer144
08-13-2009, 03:04 PM
well i'll tell you what! i'll take both of those pony's for a ride... on a trip for like 2 weeks of pure fun!

mxduner
08-13-2009, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by 88RedRoclet

http://i25.tinypic.com/212625c.jpg what kinda plastic you think is on that machine?

Honda 250r 001
08-13-2009, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by 88RedRoclet

http://i25.tinypic.com/212625c.jpg

i think thats her bike or at least she rode it, the mud on her jeans and on the quad match pretty good.

mxduner
08-14-2009, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Honda 250r 001
i think thats her bike or at least she rode it, the mud on her jeans and on the quad match pretty good. i'd like to ride that in the mudhole:devil:

250r grave yard
08-14-2009, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by mxduner what kinda plastic you think is on that machine? who cares.

what kinda of draws is she wearing ?

danhung11
08-14-2009, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by 250r grave yard

what kinda of draws is she wearing ?

I would guess none with the way her jersey is tucked in. :D

rigger
08-14-2009, 06:18 PM
My vote is none at all :p

woodsracer144
08-14-2009, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by mxduner
what kinda plastic you think is on that machine?

i would have to say miaer... along with a DG bumper Ac pro pegs FMF fatty baja or beadlock rims with ITP holeshot tires, looks kinda like works front shocks with what i think at RPM or PRM belly and skid plates and baja rear grab bar....

her name is Kayla, shes a blode who as you can see likes to get dirty now and then... shes on this fourm and we dont even know she see what we right! She things we are all slobs and SOB's and says that this will not be a " Uncork N' Pork" session

MotoX_Racer07
08-14-2009, 06:54 PM
She is pretty thats for sure, its nice to see women riding. Especially an "R". They are quite a rarity and few and far between. I could only hope to find a girl into riding quads, I have yet to find one into it. Hell I'd do all the maintenance and clean it. She wouldn't have to touch it! I would even buy it! *lol* Someday .... someday..

danhung11
08-14-2009, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by MotoX_Racer07
She is pretty thats for sure, its nice to see women riding. Especially an "R". They are quite a rarity and few and far between. I could only hope to find a girl into riding quads, I have yet to find one into it. Hell I'd do all the maintenance and clean it. She wouldn't have to touch it! I would even buy it! *lol* Someday .... someday..
That's funny you say that. I picked up this 86 and told my wife I would build it any color combo she wanted as long as she would make a few dune trips with me each year. She turned it down. :ermm: I look at it as, another toy for me. :p

her name is Kayla, shes a blode who as you can see likes to get dirty now and then... shes on this fourm and we dont even know she see what we right! She things we are all slobs and SOB's and says that this will not be a " Uncork N' Pork" session
^^^^^Can you translate the response above? :huh ^^^^^

In my opinion... if "Kayla" didn't want attention, she wouldn't have posed the way she did for the picture. On top of that, she sent the picture into Dirt Wheels for the majority of the ATV fanatics to see. :ermm:

ballzdeep38
08-14-2009, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by danhung11

In my opinion... if "Kayla" didn't want attention, she wouldn't have posed the way she did for the picture. On top of that, she sent the picture into Dirt Wheels for the majority of the ATV fanatics to see. :ermm:

I agree. i find it hilarious when chicks take pics with sexy poses or clothes or whatever, then get pissed when guys say how hot they look. we all know she probably domed up the guy who owns that quad so she could ride and take a pic with it. now she doesnt want anyone to know how big of a skank she is. and since we are talking about a pic in a magazine, woods is right, this isnt going to be a "uncork n pork" session. however im sure the guy who owns the bike has a different story. :blah:

but then again, what do i know?:huh :blah:

pdxbigfoot
08-14-2009, 11:21 PM
Kickstart lever!!!

woodsracer144
08-15-2009, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by pdxbigfoot
Kickstart lever!!!

i got a blue one i think its a nacs if you want it let me know!

woodsracer144
08-15-2009, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by ballzdeep38
I agree. i find it hilarious when chicks take pics with sexy poses or clothes or whatever, then get pissed when guys say how hot they look. we all know she probably domed up the guy who owns that quad so she could ride and take a pic with it. now she doesnt want anyone to know how big of a skank she is. and since we are talking about a pic in a magazine, woods is right, this isnt going to be a "uncork n pork" session. however im sure the guy who owns the bike has a different story. :blah:

but then again, what do i know?:huh :blah:

haha ballz your right! the guy with the quad has a session now and then i think... it might cost him a piston and cylinder and a bore job mabie... but hes got it tagged... shes could be off the tag ad's as well..

i was just being a idiot... long hours at work turns me in the one stupid ****er when i get home...

MotoX_Racer07
08-15-2009, 09:16 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by danhung11
[B]That's funny you say that. I picked up this 86 and told my wife I would build it any color combo she wanted as long as she would make a few dune trips with me each year. She turned it down. :ermm: I look at it as, another toy for me. :p

I'm talking into riding, I have toys galore. So more toys to me isn't much of a big deal. Unless its a 2010 Camaro, but aside from that. I'm talking good looking girls that can actually rip on a quad, And not some fat river pig *lol* I guess I need to stay away from the prissy chicks, hot country girls are rare too, unless its a country music singer, but that music sucks. Girls like the bigest douche bags, the more of a loser and the dirtier you look and the more you treat them like ****, they love it, see it all the time. Although now that I am almost thirty they seem to be finally realizing hey I better find someone that can actually take care of me and support me. But then again masturbation is so much cheaper!!!! *lol* And your mind is clear again!

250r grave yard
08-15-2009, 10:05 AM
x-2 that
[QUOTE]Originally posted by danhung11
[B]That's funny you say that. I picked up this 86 and told my wife I would build it any color combo she wanted as long as she would make a few dune trips with me each year. She turned it down. :ermm: I look at it as, another toy for me. :p

I'm talking into riding, I have toys galore. So more toys to me isn't much of a big deal. Unless its a 2010 Camaro, but aside from that. I'm talking good looking girls that can actually rip on a quad, And not some fat river pig *lol* I guess I need to stay away from the prissy chicks, hot country girls are rare too, unless its a country music singer, but that music sucks. Girls like the bigest douche bags, the more of a loser and the dirtier you look and the more you treat them like ****, they love it, see it all the time. Although now that I am almost thirty they seem to be finally realizing hey I better find someone that can actually take care of me and support me. But then again masturbation is so much cheaper!!!! *lol* And your mind is clear again!

woodsracer144
08-15-2009, 12:43 PM

I'm talking into riding, I have toys galore. So more toys to me isn't much of a big deal. Unless its a 2010 Camaro, but aside from that. I'm talking good looking girls that can actually rip on a quad, And not some fat river pig *lol* I guess I need to stay away from the prissy chicks, hot country girls are rare too, unless its a country music singer, but that music sucks. Girls like the bigest douche bags, the more of a loser and the dirtier you look and the more you treat them like ****, they love it, see it all the time. Although now that I am almost thirty they seem to be finally realizing hey I better find someone that can actually take care of me and support me. But then again masturbation is so much cheaper!!!! *lol* And your mind is clear again! [/B]

dude your soo right

theres a girl by me thats went out with the same dirt bag 3 times, hes chated on her a ton and she went out with him again and it ended the same way... him cheating and her crying...

there was a chick i was working on for a while untill i saw what she was... nothing more thin a skanky whore... and once i started say that she was to her face then she wanted to be my best friend...( people at my school dont hand out respect so i tell every one in my school besides a few people that are my really good friends what they are and to f off..)

not chicks that have a little common sence are really hard to find... esspically around college campus....