PDA

View Full Version : Atv Off Road Fury 2 Chat Room

RAPTORLE
01-08-2003, 10:07 PM
Hey guys...

I'll try to make this short.

I was just thinking about what went on in the chat room tonight during the dial up tournament, and it made me think..."Man, was that messed up!!" I mean look....we're all adults, and we're in there acting like 10 year old kids. It's fun to talk smack on each other about the game, but when it gets into people's personal lives, that just ain't right. I'm not gonna say any names, but we know who we are. Then you got guys saying "he just lost a potential sponsor" and "if he only knew who he was talking to". You know what...who cares who you are. When you're in that chat room, you're just a fictional character...just like the rest of us. And besides, you may be a pro in the real world, but not on the game.

Anyways, the point of this post is just to say....let's chill out in the chat room guys. It's just a game! It's obvious we're all competive, but let's keep our personal lives out of it.

That's just how I'm feeling at this time...mellow....tomorrow I may be all pissed off again and I'll be back in the chat room talking some more smack! LOL

exriderdude
01-09-2003, 07:57 AM
i dont really care if im not fastest one on the game, just as long as im still competitive. and just as long as im fast in real life, thats what really counts:devil :blah

305exracer11
01-09-2003, 08:04 AM
whatever

exriderdude
01-09-2003, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by 305exracer11
whatever

ill beat you on the game and in real life :blah :blah

305exracer11
01-09-2003, 11:28 AM
keep talking... you little *****.

KJ#14
01-09-2003, 12:39 PM
I was thinking about what was going on in the chat room last night and I agree with Raptorle. Watching what was being said back and forth was getting a little sad really. About everyone playing ATVORF2 must have some interest in Quad racing or they would be playing something else, so try to focus more on the common interest than personal opinions that lead to drawn out arguments. There will always be disagreements on what quad is the best and blaw blaw blaw, but we all are into the sport because we enjoy it. And I too was guilty of throwing my two cense in a few times. Sorry about that!

KJ

spectre
01-09-2003, 05:20 PM
i agree with you raptorle

spectre
01-09-2003, 05:23 PM
when is the next tourney? I want to give it a try!

Rob440EX
01-09-2003, 07:48 PM
SORRY IF I UPSET U GUYS :( IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN.
I'M gonna talk te JB tonight about using the cheater quads for sundays National races. It should be posted by tomorrow

THANK U !

raptor_02
01-09-2003, 07:56 PM
it's all fun and games to me. Someone says something to me in a chat room its just a natural reaction to say something back. Lot's of you don't know what the argument started about but i pretty much started the hole thing. This guy on there who claims to be a big time racer says Z400's are better than Cannondales. I just expressed my opinion and told him he was an idiot. One thing led to the next and that's how it went. Sorry guys but people dissing me on the net don't hurt my feelings. I just play the game and do my thing.

Rob440EX
01-09-2003, 08:05 PM
Plus it was kinda fun

raptor_02
01-09-2003, 08:18 PM
yooo ROB , u ready to start making the next brackett??

muddman72555
01-09-2003, 10:39 PM
last nite was just funny to me, no one got hurt...... race & just laugh on

RAPTORLE
01-10-2003, 07:10 AM
You know Rob, JB, & LAW....it WAS funny, and no, my feelings didn't get hurt, but it just got outta hand...that's all I'm saying. I didn't post this to dis you guys. JB...I was on your side the entire time! I was dissing TREEHUGGER AND ARSE...ANINE just as bad as you!!! Then I realized that I'm 30 years old, and I'm playing this game for enjoyment....not to get all pissed off at some guy talking smack on my mother!!!! I got enough things in the real world that piss me off!!! LOL

Anyways, I really enjoy playing the game, and I love the tourneys...even though LAW keeps knocking me out!

And like I said in the first post......that is how I was feeling that night.....I'm sure I'll be back in the chat talking smack before you know it.....

Plus.........YAMAHA RULES!!!!!!! :devil