PDA

View Full Version : Auto Clutches for XC/MX

Blizzard24
08-04-2009, 06:37 PM
If anyone is familiar with the Rekluse Clutches, you know they make holeshots easier as well as racing XC an easier job.

I tried contacting Rekluse and never heard anything from them. So I found EFM Auto clutch, John Gallagher Sr has been using them on his polaris for a few years with no problems from what I understand.

Gary, the owner, got back to me and stated he can get the DS450 set up wth his Auto clutch.

here is a link to their website, I will be doing this conversion over the winter. There may not be many options for the DS450 right now, but there are options.
EFM Auto clutch (http://www.efmautoclutch.com/)

ProConcept
08-04-2009, 09:00 PM
Awesome, I will get one of these if he makes one. Let him know more than one are interested, that or I may just give him a ring. Rekluse flat out told me that the quad wasn't popular enough to make a clutch for, really sucks. But news of this makes me quite happy.

THEMACHINIST
08-08-2009, 03:44 AM
:macho that's good news, i will buy one:D

craigmacphee
08-12-2009, 09:07 AM
I e-mailed the company and they responded by telling me their clutch application would be better for XC applications rather than MX. I was left kinda scratching my head.