PDA

View Full Version : predator / outlaw questions????

NCozzie
08-03-2009, 07:23 PM
I bought a 2003 predator 90 and im looking for some parts. Did the predator become the outlaw? If so what years was it the predator? And when did it become the Outlaw? Which years did the plastic come in white? Thanks, Greg

dericsdad
08-03-2009, 09:37 PM
Polaris history...

Scrambler 90 until 2002.

In '03 it became the predator 90 with new "predator" plastic and seat, minor frame changes and wider wheelbase due to wider front a-arms, and wider rear tires.

'04 was basically unchanged except for the black/Troy Lee plastic.

'05 they added the reverse transmission, chain tensioner, and horn. Choice of orange or red plastics. Also Dale Jr special edition. Frame and suspension the same except for a better longer travel rear shock. The seat supossidly got more padding as well.

'06 They added working "daytime running lights" (headlights that were on all the time when it is running. New choice of White plastic, and also red.

'07-new Outlaw. Completely new machine. larger frame with new 4-stroke cvt engine. Avalible in red plastic only (with white trim)
this is a much heavier and slower bike more suitible to just trail riding. very expensive to make it fast.

Again, '06 predator had white plastic option.

What other parts are you looking for?

Dan.

NCozzie
08-04-2009, 04:54 AM
Dan, Thanks for all the info. I need all front plastic and a seat. I bought a new set of rear fenders in white(06?). Now i need front fenders and nose cone in white. I also need the rear plastic guard for the rear chain and brake drum. Thanks again, Greg

dericsdad
08-04-2009, 05:34 PM
I have a rear plastic chain guard. Used, but in good shape.

They are all black.

You can have it for $5.00 and I'll pay to mail it out to you.

Dan.

NCozzie
08-05-2009, 03:03 PM
Dan, Sounds good. Email me your address at gosborne@germain.com..Thanks