PDA

View Full Version : Steering stabilizers,A-arms,Dual gasser,NPS springs?

usaraptor
08-03-2009, 10:02 AM
I own a Raptor 700 (2007), looking to do some upgrades, did my first GP race and would like to do more, but first need the upgrades!! Looked at the Moose (Moose racing) steering stabilizer, looks like a good one for the price? Also, looking at Full Flight (Full Flight Racing) +2 A-arms? Also, from Moose Racing their Dual Gasser, a thumb/wrist throttle (I'm an old dirt biker turned quader). Lastly looking at, NPS springs fron Race Tech (race springs to lower quad), thanks.

bferg911
08-04-2009, 08:23 PM
Hey bro I don't know if you reallized it but you posted in the Ktm section!

usaraptor
08-05-2009, 07:43 AM
Yea, I posted it in a few forums being that stabilizers, a-arms,etc. is a general question (if someone liked a specific a-arm,etc, I could see if it was also for the Raptor). Just wanted to get as much input as I could, thanks.

realbadlarry
08-09-2009, 12:38 PM
Best advice...is sell it and buy a performance quad. Not trying to bash the raptor, but if you want, lighter, quicker, better...start with a better platform. Any of the 450s or even the ktms will perform better with upgrades than the Raptor. It's like the guys who try to make a CRF230 into a CR250...lots of money for marginally better performance. Remember...these companies spent MILLIONS designing these things...so they work as a complete unit, if you change one thing...you just became an engineer....Good luck.