PDA

View Full Version : WTT or FS set of 4 ITP Baja rims trade for rear beadlocks 9x9

ppeengines
08-03-2009, 09:37 AM
Wanting to trade a set of 4 ITP Baja rims for a set of Hiper rear dual beadlocks 9x9 and I really dont care what the rear offset is. I would be willing to trade for Douglas rear 9x9 beadlocks but they have to be in good shape. I would also be willing to throw in some cash if need be.
The ITP baja are used but are in very good shape with very minor scuffs and little scratches. BUT NO DENTS! They are polished and the fronts are 4:1 offset and the rears are 3-6 offset. You would be surprised how light these rims actually are.

I would take 300$ shipped anywhere in the US and and not trying to split up the set right now. I want to trade them first. I will be at the unadilla gncc on sept. 11 if you wanted to save on some shipping or trade. I do have paypal if I sell them. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE!! If you want to post them or send me pictures to my email it is pureperformanceengines@yahoo.com . Thanks and looking forward to doing some business. Look at my trader feedback it is excellent.
Here are some pictures

west coast chop
08-03-2009, 10:54 PM
what are these for and what do you need the rims for ...i have a new set of douglas rear beadlocks for a yfz...

ppeengines
08-03-2009, 11:07 PM
Sorry these came off a honda 450r and will fit honda suzuki and some ktm