PDA

View Full Version : Best Trick (MX) starting now

quad2xtreme
07-31-2009, 08:14 PM
Don't miss it. Lots of guys trying never before seen tricks.

wolfpack91
07-31-2009, 09:25 PM
It sucked!:rolleyes: Nothing new.................

quad2xtreme
07-31-2009, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by wolfpack91
It sucked!:rolleyes: Nothing new.................

nothing new landed. It wasn't great that is for sure.

BlaineKaiser450
07-31-2009, 10:16 PM
haha ya that wasnt that great

One_Bad_400
07-31-2009, 10:44 PM
i think only 2 people landed something? well besides ole ghost ridder

08-01-2009, 08:42 PM
That one guy was pathetic. Who enters best freestyle trick just to go over the jump and do absolutely nothing? Seriously... If you're doing best trick go all out or nothing at all.

Pastrana's trick was sick as hell, but it upsets me that he couldn't try it a second time.

All in all the worst year for Xgames as far as best trick goes.:ermm:

motofreak2772
08-01-2009, 11:41 PM
idk I think a 360 indian air was pretty awesome. That stupid eltric doom or w.e. that was should have gotten 2nd. They should have gotten like 4 tries or maybe a jam format type thing.

k4f5x0r
08-02-2009, 07:33 AM
is it just me or is loza a flaming homosexual.

during the interview he goes " i mean ive only hit this ramp 4 times... everrrrrrrrrr" in a ***gy voice.

+ he shouldnt of won with a repeat trick.

08-02-2009, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by k4f5x0r

during the interview he goes " i mean ive only hit this ramp 4 times... everrrrrrrrrr" in a ***gy voice.

+ he shouldnt of won with a repeat trick.

Yeah, honestly I was thinking the same thing. He sounded pretty gay.

jherbie28
08-02-2009, 09:19 AM
the x-games this year are by far the worst yet, huge props for my home town hero(pasatrana) he had blured vision after his first hit, besides he has to be healthy for rally. speaking of rally wtf did travis start a trend?:p lots of guys are making the transformation to it but they are also getting older and its probably a safer sport.

whats with degan out in the first round of step-up, thats not like him. danny way is an animal and sucks tony didnt compete.

quad2xtreme
08-02-2009, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by jherbie28
lots of guys are making the transformation to it but they are also getting older and its probably a safer sport.

whats with degan out in the first round of step-up, thats not like him. danny way is an animal and sucks tony didnt compete.

You will understand better in a few more years Josh. I am glad to be able to do what I can even do at my age but I didn't start early like the rest of you. I think a lot of you guys will be lucky to be able to walk at my age just from all the wear and tear. Degan's days are behind him. It isn't the step-up that is hard...it is the step-down. :) Lots of dislocated shoulders which is what I am dealing with now too. I am looking at surgery on Sept 17th with 4 months to get myself back in shape.

hondaracer31
08-02-2009, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by quad2xtreme
You will understand better in a few more years Josh. I am glad to be able to do what I can even do at my age but I didn't start early like the rest of you. I think a lot of you guys will be lucky to be able to walk at my age just from all the wear and tear. Degan's days are behind him. It isn't the step-up that is hard...it is the step-down. :) Lots of dislocated shoulders which is what I am dealing with now too. I am looking at surgery on Sept 17th with 4 months to get myself back in shape.
Dang, Jon! That sucks. Take care of that thing, gotta be ready to ride next year!
These young guy's on here have no idea what it's like to get old. The mind still says go for it but the body has other ideas!

jherbie28
08-02-2009, 11:14 AM
ohhhhh i forgot about barry and jon being OLD:devil:

but thats what im saying the transformation to the rally driving probably is easier on the body but i dont know i dont race a rally car but will in the chance travis ever offers. yet mirra is still young not in his prime but young.

jon and barry i hope to be riding as well as you both do at your age. im still amazed every time i watch barry ride and how good he really is, jon too but barry has a little more to carry around:p

jherbie28
08-02-2009, 11:15 AM
and jon that really sucks with the surgery man..god speed in healing brother

BlaineKaiser450
08-02-2009, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by k4f5x0r

HAHA yeah!! i was watching it with my mom and she asked me being COMPLETLY serious "is he gay or something?"

Kevslatvin
08-02-2009, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by motofreak2772
idk I think a 360 indian air was pretty awesome. That stupid eltric doom or w.e. that was should have gotten 2nd. They should have gotten like 4 tries or maybe a jam format type thing.

If it's any consolation he got gold in freestyle. Threw that same trick in acouple times in various runs. The commentators during freestyle were still talking about how they thought he should have got gold for best trick.

quad2xtreme
08-03-2009, 06:10 AM
Originally posted by jherbie28
and jon that really sucks with the surgery man..god speed in healing brother

Thanks. I still have 2 trail riding trips planned...one to Hatfield for a week and another at Black Mountain in Kentucky. If both go well, I may postpone the surgery until after Thanksgiving so I can finish out the good weather riding season. Surgery in early December could be the best time. Luckily, I have the choice. Without the surgery though, I won't be able to keep the shoulder in place when landing. I am taking it all in stride. It is giving me time to rebuild my quad. I got the Lonestar Chromoly frame in (powder coated in red). Plan to get the subframe and other parts done.