PDA

View Full Version : wtf? is it bad to post a confederate flag?

worm
01-08-2003, 06:36 PM
i really do not understand why moderators will not allow my to post my back ground ..this is on my computer and it a national flag...the confederate flag is one one if not more state flas so why cant i post it..this is rediculus removing the post

440exr1230987
01-08-2003, 06:42 PM
it is racist

you should take it down.

own2424
01-08-2003, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by 440exr1230987
it is racist

you should take it down. Yea, there are some colored poeple on the site that might get offended.

02 Red Rider
01-08-2003, 06:47 PM
I can see this thread getting shut down real fast. That aside you people that think that the Confederate Flag is flown STRICTLY as a racist statement need to take a history class.

The Confederate Flag stands for HERITAGE not HATRED!

Pvt. Maggot
01-08-2003, 06:47 PM
i don't understand how it is...its just a flag...oh well its the mods biz....

Andrew400ex
01-08-2003, 06:48 PM
yo,its a sign of rebellion,not racism. its a rebel flag cuz the south rebelled against the north and wanted to leave. and i do realize they wanted slavery,but they made the flag cuz the rebelled and wanted to start they're own country:rolleyes:

Striker49
01-08-2003, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by worm
i really do not understand why moderators will not allow my to post my back ground ..this is on my computer and it a national flag...the confederate flag is one one if not more state flas so why cant i post it..this is rediculus removing the post

It resembles alot of racial controversy for some people, while others it is just a symbol of southern pride. It all depends on the point of view, and who is viewing it. Best to please the Masses than upset a few. So they took it off to prevent trouble with racial controversey and fighting amongst the members.

I have no problem with it, but dislike it in a since for what it used to represent back in the Civil War..which was the support of slaves.

Anyways, thats just my .02 cents and maybe you can see where Im comin from.

:D

Ryan
01-08-2003, 06:50 PM
Correct Andrew. The confederate flag is not raciest. If thats raciest the the BET channel on TV is raciest :rolleyes: .

tants
01-08-2003, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by R8
Correct Andrew. The confederate flag is not raciest. If thats raciest the the BET channel on TV is raciest :rolleyes: .

very very very good point ryan

tants
01-08-2003, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Andrew400ex
yo,its a sign of rebellion,not racism. its a rebel flag cuz the south rebelled against the north and wanted to leave. and i do realize they wanted slavery,but they made the flag cuz the rebelled and wanted to start they're own country:rolleyes:

well said

tants
01-08-2003, 06:56 PM
I have nothing against the rebel flag. If black people, white people, chinese people, who ever... look at the flag and think of racism and have a problem with the flag, then they are the ones being racist for asuming a "white man" probly posted the flag and that he is racist and wanted slavery. understand?

YLW400
01-08-2003, 06:57 PM
If you want to really get into it...it's actually called a "battle flag"

01-08-2003, 06:58 PM
its a stupid flag who cares......it could say kill the white people thier the devil and i wouldnt care , im not racist one bit but if a confederate flag offends people god forbid they open a history book

02 Red Rider
01-08-2003, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by YLW400
If you want to really get into it...it's actually called a "battle flag"

True YLW400,
And if you want to go even further there are a number of variations of the "battle flag".

MichaelS693
it isnt racist but coming from the south it is a big ordeal.... the African Americans(not tryin to be racist tryin to sound nice) think that it represents the K.K.K and slavery and it and one day one of them tried to get our state flag changed... its ... since then we have had many K.K.K marches here through our downtown.... if you need any questions answered just ask and ill do my best to answer

Max400
If it offends people, oh well.... should we ban everything that offends somebody??? I'm offened by a lot of things but I don't want them banned, Pap music offends me but I don't care if someone else wants to listen to it. because what happens if what you like offends someone else. this is a free country and you should be able to fly the flag if you want and if it bothers you then look the other way.

tants
01-08-2003, 07:01 PM
i see nothing wrong with it. micheal your state flag is the "battle flag"?

toby400ex
01-08-2003, 07:02 PM
I dont think it is racist either, its just cool lookin, I asked my mom if i could get a rebel flag seat cover and she said no of course. If someone doesnt like it they just dont have to revisit this thread.:rolleyes:

tants
also micheal negros sounds mean to me. the proper term is african americans. people might get affended by that

sportraxrider10
Originally posted by R8

how is BET raciest? they have eminem and justin timberlake on there:o :rolleyes:

Ryan
01-08-2003, 07:04 PM
Well since were on the subject. History shouldn't be changed and it is not raciest. That is "Afermitive (Sp?) Action" these days. Black people and Women have more rights than white men. Ever notice on BET they make fun of white people all the time, but if someone says one thing bad about a black person it is considered raciest? Just making a point

And honda062003, I wouldn't know I don't watch that channel. I have to deal with it when my sister watchs that crap.

YLW400
01-08-2003, 07:05 PM
It would probably be better if this thread was just done away with.

tants
01-08-2003, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by R8
Well since were on the subject. History shouldn't be changed and it is not raciest. That is "Afermitive (Sp?) Action" these days. Black people and Women have more rights than white men. Ever notice on BET they make fun of white people all the time, but if someone says one thing bad about a black person it is considered raciest? Just making a point

very true. history could not be changed, since that the blacks seem to have more say on things on a white man or how can i say, a "cracka"...

sportraxrider10
01-08-2003, 07:07 PM
i agree this should just be deleted

worm
01-08-2003, 07:07 PM
[QUOTE]Well since were on the subject. History shouldn't be changed and it is not raciest. That is "Afermitive (Sp?) Action" these days. Black people and Women have more rights than white men. Ever notice on BET they make fun of white people all the time, but if someone says one thing bad about a black person it is considered raciest? Just making a point[/QUOTe

01-08-2003, 07:08 PM
well the color blue offends me because i think its just too..................blue?

they say n word on bet:eek:

MichaelS693
01-08-2003, 07:08 PM
heres my state flag....

Ryan
01-08-2003, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by Tants

very true. history could not be changed, since that the blacks seem to have more say on things on a white man or how can i say, a "cracka"...

haha, yeah tell me about it. I here that all the time.

I don't think this fourm has to be deleted. Its just asking the meaning of the flag. :huh

02 Red Rider
Originally posted by honda300ex06
i agree this should just be deleted

I'm sure it won't be long now.

worm
why be doen with th thread and delete it?were having a good conversation and it hasnt gotten out of hand yet....and i still dont understand why my pic of my back ground could not be posted

MichaelS693
01-08-2003, 07:10 PM
i enjoy talkin about the south

Ralph
01-08-2003, 07:15 PM
the greatest thing i have ever heard about racism came from a gay black man, he said that the ones affected by recism the most are caucasion streight males, black people can call some1 whitey and get away from it with no problem, if a white person caled a black man blacky thw black man would sue him and win! the black culture is alound to have BET, and the weoman can have W.E.T., but white males could never have a White.Male.Entertainment ch., gay people can have Gay pride clubs, black people could have black pride clubs, but if caucasions had a caucasion pride club they woould all go to jail.

There is a book written by a black man all aout the hatred of the white devil, it is about a black store owner never to hire a white man, they should only hire black men. i a caucasion wrote the same book about not hireing any black man he would go to jail.

my mom had a black person working for her, she did not do her job, in order to fire her without a lawsuite they had to videotape her numerous times just so she couldnt claim it to be " being fired because of color.

and if u think im racist obviouisly im not since a gay black man told me all this.

and the flag isnt racist at all, it is a sign of rebelion, why do u think u could buy card's hats shirts with confedarate flags, if it was a sign of racism we wouldnt be able to buy or make them

MichaelS693
01-08-2003, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by Lrd Mx400ex
the greatest thing i have ever heard about racism came from a gay black man, he said that the ones affected by recism the most are caucasion streight males, black people can call some1 whitey and get away from it with no problem, if a white person caled a black man blacky thw black man would sue him and win! the black culture is alound to have BET, and the weoman can have W.E.T., but white males could never have a White.Male.Entertainment ch., gay people can have Gay pride clubs, black people could have black pride clubs, but if caucasions had a caucasion pride club they woould all go to jail.

There is a book written by a black man all aout the hatred of the white devil, it is about a black store owner never to hire a white man, they should only hire black men. i a caucasion wrote the same book about not hireing any black man he would go to jail.

my mom had a black person working for her, she did not do her job, in order to fire her without a lawsuite they had to videotape her numerous times just so she couldnt claim it to be " being fired because of color.

and if u think im racist obviouisly im not since a gay black man told me all this.

and the flag isnt racist at all, it is a sign of rebelion, why do u think u could buy card's hats shirts with confedarate flags, if it was a sign of racism we wouldnt be able to buy or make them

i second that

mrusk
01-08-2003, 07:19 PM
I do not feel the conferdate flag represents racism. I do belive people should be able to fly it as high and as proud as they want. If the flag is your heritage you sure as heck should be aloud to fly it, wheather it offends people or not. All the flag is is a peice of cloth.

Slavery was not the only reason the South left the Union. If the North was smart they would of left the south leave. The south would of had to come back pretty soon due to their lack of any industry besides argiculture.

I am not racist at all, but if you pi$$ me off i don't care what color you are i won't like you. I acctually think that the people that say they are racist just do it for attention. I do not understand how one person can hate another person that they never met just because of the color of their skin.

matt

tants
01-08-2003, 07:20 PM

you said it all. thats why they sell confedarate flag seat covers too. if it was a sign of recisism then they wouldnt be aloud to sell it.

also you saying there is no W.E.T. (white entertaintment)

...but did you ever see the man show :devil

01-08-2003, 07:21 PM
lrd400, all i can say is i guess payback is a ******,are ancestors shouldnt of been so mean to black folks ancestors...stupid white people

mrusk
01-08-2003, 07:22 PM
i third Lrd Mx400ex. It all happens because of the democrats. The democrats ruin it for everyone.

matt

optikid123
01-08-2003, 07:22 PM
who really cares about this anyway? just a waste of space

tants
01-08-2003, 07:23 PM
im not racist, if a white man, black man, chinese man or who ever disrespect me i will disrespect them.

working at the woodbury commons opened me up all about racism. chinese people in genereal always seem to disrespect where i work and the people i work with. im not racist but its just wrong...

Pappy
01-08-2003, 07:23 PM
i agree that its a battle flag.....nothing more. unfortunatley some people used it as a flag along with other symbols. yes im refering to the kkk. they also used a bible and a cross. ;)

now....if you take the side that it is a racist symbol you are going to have to base that off a one sided view of history. the south fought the civil war to succeed from the union...slavery was but one issue....and far from the main one. many an american died under that flag and it has the same right to be flown as any other flag.

and the other side of the coin......if you use that flag as a symbol of racism then you are defacing all that fought for thier country. i dont see the use in argueing the fact of why the flag is used as a background. i see nothing wrong with that. if it was used or posted in a way that one could say was racists then i agree...remove the post.

on to the slavery issue.......i didnt own any....and im sure noone here was one.....so whats the problem?

tants
01-08-2003, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by freeride132
lrd400, all i can say is i guess payback is a ******,are ancestors shouldnt of been so mean to black folks ancestors...stupid white people

thats true, but back in that time the "white man" didnt care about racism, all they were concerd about was econmy (farming, selling goods, etc.) thats why they had slaves, they thought they were getting ahead in life when they really just left behind a history of hatred and racism

Sparks425Ex
I really don't care either way. But I agree with what Kenny is saying.

MichaelS693
the africans down here never let anything die or go away.... thats down here tho i dont know about any where else though

AtvMxRider
Originally posted by YLW400
It would probably be better if this thread was just done away with.

Good Idea.

Ryan
01-08-2003, 07:27 PM
I was just thinking, LRD Mx400ex said about how they can have gay clubs ect. Well they have a club called NAMBLA :p . This is a true club and for those of you who havn't heard of it, its a club about having relationships with young boys :p :p . Well that was off subject because thats not legal but I thought I would throw that in.

BTW, there are some African Americans actually trying to get paid right now from the torcher there anciesters (Sp?) experienced in the past. Now that is low:rolleyes:

tants
01-08-2003, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
on to the slavery issue.......i didnt own any....and im sure noone here was one.....so whats the problem?

for somereason your wife reffers to me as her sex slave...

is she racist? :o

LMAO! JK!! :devil

02 Red Rider
01-08-2003, 07:28 PM
i agree that its a battle flag.....nothing more. unfortunatley some people used it as a flag along with other symbols. yes im refering to the kkk. they also used a bible and a cross. ;)

now....if you take the side that it is a racist symbol you are going to have to base that off a one sided view of history. the south fought the civil war to succeed from the union...slavery was but one issue....and far from the main one. many an american died under that flag and it has the same right to be flown as any other flag.

and the other side of the coin......if you use that flag as a symbol of racism then you are defacing all that fought for thier country. i dont see the use in argueing the fact of why the flag is used as a background. i see nothing wrong with that. if it was used or posted in a way that one could say was racists then i agree...remove the post.

AMEN Pappy!

Pappy
01-08-2003, 07:29 PM
.,. <-----tants manhood;) :eek:

01-08-2003, 07:30 PM
lol@tants

mrusk
01-08-2003, 07:30 PM
Our country would of never of grown as fast as it did without slavery. Cant the african american community just be proud of helping to build this great country?

I used to think spanish and peurta rican jokes were funny. Then i started to work with some spanish guys framing houses. I have more respect for those guys then most people i know. The reason i repect them is because they are the hardest working people i have ever met. They work long hours and send money home to their country so one day their family can make the trip over here to join them. People who do that get my respect.

matt

Ryan
01-08-2003, 07:31 PM

LMAO.

Did you guys know that America only owned 3 % of the slaves . Most of them went over to Jamica.

Mrusk, I laugh at all raciest jokes, even the ones against my own race. My friend is polish and he goes and downloads polish jokes off the internet because he thinks they are the funniest thing :p

tants
01-08-2003, 07:33 PM

if the "manhood" your talking about is true, then why does bridget keep onsisting me to come over cause your too bussy playing with your coater..

LMAO! :devil

Ralph
01-08-2003, 07:33 PM
W.E.T is woemans entertainment, and if the manshow pointed towards being a white mans show it wont stay for long, and btw, the give credit to many weoman, (juggies:D ), they arent racist against midgets (port-a-juggie) and try to make black people feel goo by sayng their own wangs are small...

and i am racist, I am racist against Rappers, Ghetto people(white or black), kittens in heat, and marshmellos. i cant stand "thugs" they yell in the hallways, say they beat up their dad every other day, say think they are gangsters when the live in one of the rishest parts of nj, yell at u when u "scuff their kicks" and try to make u kiss their shoes, and

and i hate to admit but most of them are black, and its not that i hate them cause they are black its cause i hate them because they:

yell in the hallways, say they beat up their dad every other day, say think they are gangsters when the live in one of the rishest parts of nj, yell at u when u "scuff their kicks" and try to make u kiss their shoes,

i have about 5 friends that are black, and they act normal and arent "ghetto" and i treat them exactly like all my other friends, except for calling them "nino chocolate" as a joke wich we all laugh at

2K1 300EX
01-08-2003, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by MichaelS693
heres my state flag....

That my state flag too and I have to hear enough of this $hit on the coast about them wanting to take the flag down at our beach or change it because it represents racisms when it is a piece of history.

Ryan
01-08-2003, 07:34 PM
W.E.T is woemans entertainment, and if the manshow pointed towards being a white mans show it wont stay for long, and btw, the give credit to many weoman, (juggies:D ), they arent racist against midgets (port-a-juggie) and try to make black people feel goo by sayng their own wangs are small...

and i am racist, I am racist against Rappers, Ghetto people(white or black), kittens in heat, and marshmellos. i cant stand "thugs" they yell in the hallways, say they beat up their dad every other day, say think they are gangsters when the live in one of the rishest parts of nj, yell at u when u "scuff their kicks" and try to make u kiss their shoes, and

and i hate to admit but most of them are black, and its not that i hate them cause they are black its cause i hate them because they:

yell in the hallways, say they beat up their dad every other day, say think they are gangsters when the live in one of the rishest parts of nj, yell at u when u "scuff their kicks" and try to make u kiss their shoes,

i have about 5 friends that are black, and they act normal and arent "ghetto" and i treat them exactly like all my other friends, except for calling them "nino chocolate" as a joke wich we all laugh at

100% agreeded. True True True

tants
01-08-2003, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by mrusk
Our country would of never of grown as fast as it did without slavery. Cant the african american community just be proud of helping to build this great country?

I used to think spanish and peurta rican jokes were funny. Then i started to work with some spanish guys framing houses. I have more respect for those guys then most people i know. The reason i repect them is because they are the hardest working people i have ever met. They work long hours and send money home to their country so one day their family can make the trip over here to join them. People who do that get my respect.

matt

i've gained respect for mexicans because i worked one as a busboy as a resturante. there the hardest working people ive seen and get paid and treated like crap, and all there trying to do is support there family.

our country is screwed up...

MichaelS693
01-08-2003, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by 2K1 300EX

That my state flag too and I have to hear enough of this $hit on the coast about them wanting to take the flag down at our beach or change it because it represents racisms when it is a piece of history.

DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER:D

tants
01-08-2003, 07:36 PM

very true lrd

Pappy
01-08-2003, 07:39 PM
mrusk......i too have learned to respect some of the forgien labor in this country. i have learned alot from listening and talking with them.

and yes....without slaves....this country wouldnt have been built. i just cant believe that in the 21st century people still have race issues.

i have a friend of almost 20 years that is black. yes black ...he dont like me calling him african...he sez he was born here...black american. and he agree's with me 100%...there are more racists in this country today then ever before...and they aint white.

tants
01-08-2003, 07:42 PM
i have a friend of almost 20 years that is black. yes black ...he dont like me calling him african...he sez he was born here...black american. and he agree's with me 100%...there are more racists in this country today then ever before...and they aint white.

pappy but ive only knew you for about a year. not 20. silly ;)

people need to chill out about the entire racist thing and be cool with comments like i just said

pappy does your friend live round ya?

MichaelS693
01-08-2003, 07:43 PM
dont get me wrong i have black friends.... i go to school with them... i have to live with it..... some are nice and cool but some are ******es that think they are the chit

Pappy
01-08-2003, 07:45 PM
tants...i grewup right next door to his family. the funniest times was when is family from the city would visit. they had trouble realizing that we ALL got along. color is just that...color. its how you treat people that should be veiwed:)

Ralph
01-08-2003, 07:45 PM
and also this might be racist but i think black people bring racism upon themselves, when a black person in my school runs around screamiong **** this i can do what i want im black u cant do ****.

i think that some think cause they are black they have to act bad ***. call me racist or whatever, i truly belive that some black people think every1 is against them and that they are being treated so bad and that they should act like a gangster just because thats the image that has been stuck with most black people.

ANd once again im not racist,

i have respect for black people like martin luther king who has looked past history and looked ahead and did something with his life. and once again, i have several black friends.

Max400
01-08-2003, 07:46 PM
Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and Lewis farakahn are the real racsit.

tants
01-08-2003, 07:47 PM
tants...i grewup right next door to his family. the funniest times was when is family from the city would visit. they had trouble realizing that we ALL got along. color is just that...color. its how you treat people that should be veiwed:)

very true papster and thats why your the "grandfather" of this site ;)

pappy where did you grow up?

01-08-2003, 07:47 PM
the whole hip hop thing is the source of racisim, when u walk around with yer shirt rapped around yer head and yer pants dangling it makes people say gee wahta fin retard, the person black or white will most likely say ur racist

Ralph
01-08-2003, 07:48 PM
I HATE EMINEM

^random outburst

tants
01-08-2003, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Max400
Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and Lewis farakahn are the real racsit.

who are they? :confused:

Pappy
01-08-2003, 07:51 PM
i grew up right here in maryland. i hate this state.....no one sez hello...no one smiles...everyone is on a mission to be so successful that they forget to live. you cant do anything here that doesnt require money. it sucks.

i lived on our farm until i was 17. 32 years in one area is more then i can take:macho i need some space....:p

Pappy
01-08-2003, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Tants

who are they? :confused:

they are the self proclaimed leaders of the african americans in this country. i have yet to meet one person who agrees with a thing they say.

Ralph
01-08-2003, 07:54 PM
Just like these 2 jewish siters that i totaly hate, i just cant stand them i would pay them 1000 each if they would leave. they are just so f-ing annoying. whenever s teacher mentions something about jews, she freaks out and turns it around trieng to make it seem like the teacher is racist, this f-ing ***** has tried to get a teacher fired because she didnt "pay enogh respect when she mentioned anna frank, and she *****ed at me for ****ing 2 hours cause i fell asleep while some 90 y/o ijew s telling his gay *** story of escaping the nazi's. and then ofcoaurse since i am german, (i moved here from germany when i was 11 y/o) she says i am a nazi, lmfao. infact my great grandpa ra from the nazi's and got thrown in jail for rebelling.

Ralph
01-08-2003, 07:55 PM
pappy move to jeasrsy...

tants
01-08-2003, 07:57 PM
i need some space....:p

no wonder you kept kickin me farther away from you when i slept on the trailer and the bugs were attackin me, lmao!
i was gonna sleep in your jeep but thought it was locked

tants
01-08-2003, 07:58 PM
pappy move to jeasrsy...

whole lotta nothing in new jersey. just what ya like pappy. you will be close to ruasch, all your kentucky and west virgina boys, closer to lou and the NJ gang, and us NY boys. doooooooooo it! :macho

Pappy
01-08-2003, 07:59 PM
well, i honestly dont think the race issue will ever go away. god made us different for reasons.....yet the bible doesnt tell us why:huh so until he comes here and tells me.....everyone gets the same treatment:p

Max400
01-08-2003, 08:00 PM
AMEN, PAPPY

tants
01-08-2003, 08:02 PM
well, i honestly dont think the race issue will ever go away. god made us different for reasons.....yet the bible doesnt tell us why:huh so until he comes here and tells me.....everyone gets the same treatment:p

AMEM! god also said to move to NY and you arent listening!

babamn lighting bolt!!! :macho

Ralph
01-08-2003, 08:03 PM
next topic i dont believe in religion, i think it total bull****, did u know jewish people arent aloud to answer the phone on a ceirtain day, yeah cause jeasus 2004 years ago said thei shal not answer the phone, thei shal not drive their car,

did u know morman people arent aloud to drink iced tea?, yeah cause jeasus 2004 years ago said thei shal not drink iced tea.

i just think its bull**** and its something for a weak person to hide behind.

mrusk
01-08-2003, 08:04 PM
Heh pappy don't move to NJ. Jersey has to be the worst state in the Union. I am ashamed to live here.

matt

blastersrule
01-08-2003, 08:05 PM
take it down it offends some people so y not take it down its not doing you any good having it up:grr

Ralph
01-08-2003, 08:07 PM
get the **** out here right now, nj kicks ***

and u dont think black people bring **** upon themselves when they make movies like, next friday, pooty tang, booty call, how high, it makes them look retarded, if i was black i would be ashamed and embarresd because of people like snoop dog...

bluebaron
01-08-2003, 08:09 PM
next topic i dont believe in religion, i think it total bull****, did u know jewish people arent aloud to answer the phone on a ceirtain day, yeah cause jeasus 2004 years ago said thei shal not answer the phone, thei shal not drive their car,

did u know morman people arent aloud to drink iced tea?, yeah cause jeasus 2004 years ago said thei shal not drink iced tea.

i just think its bull**** and its something for a weak person to hide behind.
if you dont believe in god you can go f...... your self, ppl who dont believe in god make me sick:grr

Derek
01-08-2003, 08:10 PM
Personally i cant believe people are making a big deal about it. I am a catholic and when i see crosses with like barb wire and a gothic look, I dont even think twice about it.:rolleyes:

Ralph
01-08-2003, 08:11 PM
i dont need crap like that in my life, i laugh at people that belive in somehing so funny, one day far in the future some1 is going to find harry potter book and people will start wearing broomsticks around their neck,,,,lol

Ralph
01-08-2003, 08:12 PM
people will start prayting to the lord of the ring...... lol

Ralph
01-08-2003, 08:14 PM
did any1 ever see the southpark episode with mr. grrison trying to get fired...lol,

blastersrule
01-08-2003, 08:16 PM
hey Lrd Mx400ex when did you say the next kkk meeting was
:confused:

01-08-2003, 08:16 PM
lrd 400mx snoop dogg? hes the coolest rapper ou there, he doesnt walk around with his pants hangin off, he thinks all tha stupid rap wars crap is dumb , hes a funny guy i love watching his videos and im listening to his cd right now.....ne way ....snoop is a funny guy,....imagine what black folks think of the dumb white people on jackass, no black guy is dumb enough to roll themselves down in a cardboard tube full of dog piss

u had a good point ,but im now pretty embarassed ur white..u sound like the old school i hate everything white person that i hate

bluebaron
01-08-2003, 08:21 PM
yeah no chit snoop dogg is cool n those are some pretty funny movies

Ralph
01-08-2003, 08:23 PM
i just thought of the first rappers name i could think of. like i said before i have many black friends.

01-08-2003, 08:24 PM
eminem does piss me off...quit rapping about yer mother u lil stupid white kid:huh

blastersrule
01-08-2003, 08:24 PM
wow nice come back !!!!!:o

Ralph
01-08-2003, 08:25 PM
no i just have very strong opinons on stuff i dont like, religion, and ghettones<-- has nothing to do with black people, i just dont like people that are ghetto, white or black,

worm
01-08-2003, 08:25 PM
soooo can i post my back ground?

Ralph
01-08-2003, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by blastersrule
wow nice come back !!!!!:o

the worst way to poin out a bad comeback is to say NICE COMeback

Ralph
01-08-2003, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by worm
soooo can i post my back ground?

go for it

blastersrule
you shouldnt...... too bad this site doesn't have the flip off face:grr

well yes but u must have a disclaimer stating u love all poeple black white...green yellow red...pink oh yeah whats that one hue.....hmm umm ..yeaup just have ur lawyer work it out and mail it to my people ull be all set, im going to go watch this movie called crazy cracker from cuckamongooo lol:cool:

Ralph
01-08-2003, 08:28 PM
if it realy affends u girls i will edit my posts some...

deezie
01-08-2003, 08:29 PM
everyone is an idividual and what they believe is what they believe so who cares if he has a flag up.... who cares what religion you are, what race you are, who you hate, who you love, worry about yourself, not other ppl.... the world these days is full of critics..... sure i am white and if i got a new neighbor and he was black that wouldnt stop me from waving to him:rolleyes: ... i think all the ppl who believe that the confederate flag is racist need to quite being perinoid..... maybe the guy likes the south...

blastersrule
01-08-2003, 08:30 PM
girls so now your a sexist:eek:

Derek
funny stuff:p

bluebaron
DID YOU JUST CALL US GIRLS!! :mad: :mad:

Ralph
01-08-2003, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by deezie
everyone is an idividual and what they believe is what they believe so who cares if he has a flag up.... who cares what religion you are, what race you are, who you hate, who you love, worry about yourself, not other ppl.... the world these days is full of critics..... sure i am white and if i got a new neighbor and he was black that wouldnt stop me from waving to him:rolleyes: ... i think all the ppl who believe that the confederate flag is racist need to quite being perinoid..... maybe the guy likes the south...

good way to put it...

Ralph
01-08-2003, 08:33 PM
no i called blastersrule a girl

deezie
01-08-2003, 08:33 PM
personaly i like the way Lrd Mx400ex keeps an open mind.... dont let anyone tell you what to believe in....

blastersrule
01-08-2003, 08:34 PM
ya cuz all girls opinions dont matter rite ????

deezie
01-08-2003, 08:36 PM
who are you talking too?........nm

eldoexrider01
01-08-2003, 08:37 PM
my relatives did fight and die in that war, i am proud to fly that flag anywhere i want. why dont athiest (sp) tell those god followers to take those lil fish symbols off their cars??? its the same thing. my grandma isnt gonna stop drivin her caddilac because of bumpin homies are pimpin em and down the road. some people thing caddys are old people cars and some people think that confederate flags are racist. doesnt mean either is right or wrong.

Ralph
01-08-2003, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by blastersrule
ya cuz all girls opinions dont matter rite ????

no cause ur acting like a puss

Ben
01-08-2003, 08:40 PM
This thread has the potential to get ugly fast guys. Remember everyone has their own opinion is that is what makes our country great. ;)

Ben

Ben
01-08-2003, 08:41 PM
Ooops - apparently I didn't read enough, it already got ugly :rolleyes: