PDA

View Full Version : so its been an interesting day

extremeblastr
07-31-2009, 11:29 AM
so far today there was a serious car accident about two houses down resulting in a fatality, another one at the end of my road in the opposite direction that took out the power for a little a while and currently they are finishing clearing the cruisers and suvs out of my neighbors yard after a drug raid that ended in a short stand off between him and the local cops including a couple shots fired. can't wait to see what else happens:macho

Quad18star
07-31-2009, 01:40 PM
I'd say screw it and stay indoors today. LOL

godzilla
07-31-2009, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by extremeblastr
so far today there was a serious car accident about two houses down resulting in a fatality, another one at the end of my road in the opposite direction that took out the power for a little a while and currently they are finishing clearing the cruisers and suvs out of my neighbors yard after a drug raid that ended in a short stand off between him and the local cops including a couple shots fired. can't wait to see what else happens:macho

I always thought the Bronx was in NY, not CT. ;)

extremeblastr
07-31-2009, 01:50 PM
well the last couple hours have been calm lol although there have been a couple real loud obnoxious drunks walking from a picnic at the park down the road. i'd give it another hour though, i figure once everybody gets home from work then we'll get into the real action hahaha:huh

Tommy Warren
07-31-2009, 02:54 PM
go rip your quad up and down the road....sounds like you'll b the least of the cops problems today.;)

extremeblastr
07-31-2009, 03:00 PM
hmmm how about enough rain in 30 min to turn my front yard into a swimming pool :mad:

Quad18star
07-31-2009, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by extremeblastr
hmmm how about enough rain in 30 min to turn my front yard into a swimming pool :mad:

We had that the other day. In 20 minutes it dumped over 90 mm of water .... enough to flood parts of the city. Three days later , it rained and everything flooded again. :ermm:

Luckily it missed my house .

gcart2
07-31-2009, 03:11 PM
sounds great. didnt you get into some badass fight or jumped or something not too long ago. your livin your life the right way lol :p

extremeblastr
07-31-2009, 05:50 PM
haha no badass fight, i took a beating for doing the right thing and got my giggles out of watching the dumba*** and his buddies get cuffed for it. but yeahhh i guess you could say overall the last year or so has been pretty exciting in my life lol.

buck440
07-31-2009, 05:58 PM
i had a neat day too. the #2 injection molding machine caught fire today at work and down the road from it they found a dead naked guy on the side of the road:devil:

gcart2
07-31-2009, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by buck440
i had a neat day too. the #2 injection molding machine caught fire today at work and down the road from it they found a dead naked guy on the side of the road:devil:

i do make a bad *** swing arm:p

anyways, well my day consisted of...... well, nothing.

looked at a 72 c10 with a 350/350, too much frame rust though. :(