PDA

View Full Version : Ever heard of upper decking?

Tommy Warren
07-31-2009, 10:34 AM
My GF is a grade 8 teacher and she says Upper decking is all the rage in public schools now. If you don't know (which I didn't either) this it when the students take the lid off of the back of the toilet and take a crap in there! Its discusting but I'm kind of upset I never thought of it when I was in school LOL. I used to use the back of the toilet to keep my beer cold in high school but thats it. the gross things one of the kids did in my school was when he used to purposly throw up in a zip lock bag and throw it at people! I think her called it the "barf bomb". some kids are just screwed!

250x_kyle
07-31-2009, 10:43 AM
yeah some people do really sick stuff. our senior year history and english teacher were real pranksters and one of them had a fake security camera that looked really real. one day we stole it and had one of the girls put it in the girls restroom. that was a day i will never forget. we never did upper decking or anything but we did get a few half disected cats out of the biology lab that made for some good pranks as well.

8my_Cash
07-31-2009, 12:26 PM
LOL UPPER DECKING!!!!

Thats old news right there i dont believe they still do it. Especially in 8th grade.

When someone flushes it just stinks and makes the water brown.

hondariderdylan
07-31-2009, 01:12 PM
i never do that at school

hell no, i wait till i get home:p

nemo25
07-31-2009, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by hondariderdylan
i never do that at school

hell no, i wait till i get home:p

you upper deck your own toilet?

F-16Guy
07-31-2009, 01:32 PM
Janitors should make six figures. It should be legal to beat students with a rubber hose.

Quad18star
07-31-2009, 01:44 PM
That's just plain disgusting. I went to a fast food restaurant once .. and went to wash my hands and noticed someone had taken a crap in the sink. ... there's some really sick and disgusting people in this world. If I'd have caught them , I'd have shoved their face in it.

hondariderdylan
07-31-2009, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by nemo25
you upper deck your own toilet?

no i was saying that i dont even take dumps at school

i might have to do that to my dads toilet though:p

Quad18star
07-31-2009, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by hondariderdylan
no i was saying that i dont even take dumps at school

You know ... I've never understood that. Is there a reason??

One of my buddies would littlerally drive home from the College ( 20 minutes away) just to take a crap , rather than crap at the school. :huh

nemo25
07-31-2009, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
You know ... I've never understood that. Is there a reason??

One of my buddies would littlerally drive home from the College ( 20 minutes away) just to take a crap , rather than crap at the school. :huh

poo shy man it sux I cant dump anywhere without a fully closed bathroom eather its a mind thing

hondariderdylan
07-31-2009, 02:27 PM
i wouldnt drive 20 minutes, but it has to be an extreme emergency for me to take a dump at school

it is a mind thing, i just dont like doing it there:confused:

Tommy Warren
07-31-2009, 02:43 PM
Its a cleanliness thing for me. I haven't went to a public bathroom yet without seeing drops of water(or whatever) on the toilet seat. then I have to scrub the seat with a hugewad of TP then I have to lay the TP evenly over all of the water as a shock obsorber to prevent splash back! I don't know what has been in the toilet but I don't want it splashin on my butt.

:macho

derekhonda
07-31-2009, 03:18 PM
Hahahaha

My friends are like that, I can't say I've personally ever done anything of the sort but i know they have

You got the upper decker.

The double decker (this takes a partner)

And then the Devastator.

The devastator should only be used for someone you really dislike.

To complete the job, you shut the water off at the valve. Flush twice or until both tanks are empty. Undo the chain off the flushing mechanism, and then pull a double decker.

The toilet will probably need replaced.

quadbod
07-31-2009, 04:07 PM
Upper decking rules:blah: :blah:

So does chitting in sinks:devil: :macho :blah: :scary: :huh

ricksmx865
07-31-2009, 04:54 PM
Never done it but have heard of it....

The big thing in my HS was there was a few idiots that did what they called the "super poop"

They would climb up to the top of the stall suspending themselves 5-6 feet directly above the toilet (propping their arms and legs on top the stall walls) and take their duece.

As you can probably imagine they rarely hit their target :rolleyes:

buck440
07-31-2009, 06:05 PM
LOL

Tommy Warren
07-31-2009, 07:37 PM
LMFAO I don't wanna piss any of you guys off.

The devastator sounds very time consuming but equally rewarding:D

mcgrath
07-31-2009, 08:09 PM
yeah right on super poop, we used to call those a "sky dump".

flammable
08-01-2009, 08:45 AM
lmfao hahahaha

pooping in the urinals is a quick way to stir things up

(i dnt condone making more horrible work for people that already have underpaid crappy jobs)(no pun intended lol)

quad2xtreme
08-01-2009, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by Tommy Warren
Its a cleanliness thing for me. I haven't went to a public bathroom yet without seeing drops of water(or whatever) on the toilet seat. then I have to scrub the seat with a hugewad of TP then I have to lay the TP evenly over all of the water as a shock obsorber to prevent splash back! I don't know what has been in the toilet but I don't want it splashin on my butt.

:macho

had to wipe my eyes after reading this one. I do all that plus I line the top of the toilet seat with TP too.

I also won't dry my hands with a towel even at friend's houses. If I do, I immediately go to the kitchen and rewash my hands and use a paper towel. All the bathrooms in my house have decorative towels we don't use and then bathroom napkins like you see in fancy bathrooms at hotels and clubs. The 1/2 bath downstairs doesn't even give anyone the option of using a fancy towel to dry off on. You can use the paper napkins or your pants. :)

Tommy Warren
08-01-2009, 11:35 AM
HAHA yes I forget about the TP seat cover your right. and I would much rather wipe my hands on my pants than use someones towels. LOL also I forget in the public bathrooms I always use paper towels to grab door handles then I throw the paper towels on the floor!!

cosinostra
08-01-2009, 07:44 PM
More info on the upper decker than you should ever need

http://www.antiupperdeck.com/

be sure to click on the physics tab for a beautiful animation.........

cosinostra
08-01-2009, 08:04 PM
A skateboard I found. I don't skate but I had to buy this for the garage............

http://i607.photobucket.com/albums/tt154/chickunfut/DSC00361.jpg (http://i607.photobucket.com/albums/tt154/chickunfut/DSC00361.jpg)

416exfreak
08-01-2009, 08:10 PM
The toilets in my school dont have tanks...

Damn.. there goes that idea.:(

ProspectorJim
08-01-2009, 09:51 PM
I've never played pranks with actual pooh, but my school's cafeteria has these chocolate cookies that look exactly like turds if you roll them around in the plastic bag they're in. I've had some fun with those.:p

IcutMetl
08-18-2009, 07:11 PM
Haha...true maturity...poop humor will never get old. I laughed at every post in this thread! I've never pulled an upper deck, but my best buddy claims to have done it at every frat house on his college campus when he was in school. This was about 5-6 years ago.

About a year ago, same friend and I went to go visit some 'super senior' friends of ours at another college about an hour away. Well, the buddy we went to go see and stay with caught up with a girl we knew at a bar and left to take the sausage bus to tuna town- totally lost track of him. Walked 20 minutes back to parking lot, climbed in the truck, and passed out. Woke up at 4am with an unsatiable urge to take a monster dump- went to budddy's apartment, but door locked. Well the ***** hole is the boss...and I couldn't hold it...so I found some napkins in the glove compartment, looked around...and dropped trout right in the parking lot next to someone's car door. Well, it rained like hell before we woke up and left, but the poop was smeared and car was gone.

I felt pretty guilty...for a minute.

reconmaster
08-19-2009, 08:18 AM
we had someone called the phantom crapper in our dorm last year he upper decked the bathrooms...thanks to the guy those 2 floors got fines...luckily for my floor didnt have the crapper strike i would of protested it because theres no physical way i would be able to do it

TRXman86
08-19-2009, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by IcutMetl
dropped trout

"dropped trou" Trout is a fish :D Just messin with ya we got it LOL

I don't take #2's anywhere but home either unless I got a brown snake playing peek-a-boo with my jockies. Then it's on!!! Ya gotta hate them atomic poopies that splash every time it hits the H2O though! The TP protection sounds like a good idea for a "BOMB" shelter HAHAHA As far as layering the seat with TP... We call it an *** GASKET :D Even in my own house (with the kids that dribble) I have to scrub like a mad man inside and out! Nothing worse then having to go in a hurry and slide off :P

The best trick EVER for a toilet though, and works awesome! (but only if your with a bunch of drunk people...or your significant other) put plastic wrap over the bowl and wait... the response will blow your mind :D My wife hates it LMFAO

buck440
08-19-2009, 10:47 AM
i remember when it was in the news that people were putting it on the ceiling:D i've done my share of things while #2ing but that one is still out of my league.

Gray33
08-19-2009, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by 416exfreak

x2

Lol, this is a great idea who came up with this idea?!

Gray33
Originally posted by 416exfreak

x2

Lol, this is a great idea who came up with this idea?!

fastredrider44
This thread is hilarious. About the poopin in public places... I went from kindergarten to the last day of my senior year without crappin at school. Last day... Wasn't anyway around it. I did at college quite a bit, but the bathrooms were a lot cleaner.

Anybody heard the song "why does it hurt when I pee" by Frank Zappa? Download it. It kinda coincides with not wanting to crap at a public place.

"I got it from the toilet seat... It jumped right up, and grabbed my meat"

pro-rider46
08-19-2009, 11:27 AM
i only crap at my tech school because there bathrooms are crazy clean.

about a year ago my friend where all drunk, and had a bunch of fire crackers and where throwing them into my friends toilet, and it cracked the thing and it drained everywhere, LOL.

IcutMetl
08-19-2009, 01:07 PM
Nope; I meant to say trout, not trau. Brown trout= poop. And the saran wrap on the bowl is an all time classic- works best if you have a hair dryer on it to get all the stretch marks out of it...can't tell it's there!

Pipeless416
08-19-2009, 01:23 PM
i know people that won't use a public bathroom either.. instead they'll sit and let it brew.. constantly letting out strings of nasty hurl inducing, eye burning farts until they get home. no good :ermm: sometimes i just want to punch them in the stomach, but i don't in fear of the consequences.

Kickstarts-suck
08-19-2009, 04:12 PM
Toilets at my school didn't have tanks either. They don't at work either.

I try my hardest not to have to take a #2 at work.. I never did at school.

Pubic bathrooms are just nasty..

Nothing like your own toilet.. :p

buck440
08-19-2009, 04:48 PM
no joke, my dad was installing pipe at a dairy queen to the crappers and they had 1 extra toilet and they were going to throw it away but my dad thought we needed it so now we have like the most powerful toilet on earth in our home:D it's airflush, just an air thing in the back to jet the water down. we try not to flush at night cause it'll wake anybody up in the house.