PDA

View Full Version : 04 Predator won't turn over

travisparker444
07-31-2009, 08:35 AM
I have a 2004 Polaris Predator that was running perfect. I started it up with my electric start and went for a ride up some BML roads. I got thirsty and turned my kill switch to off to take a break. When i went to start it again the start button did absolutely nothing and the headlights or the dash lights wouldn't turn on. I rolled it down the hill with the key turned to on and popped the clutch and it started up just fine. Now it will start every time if i push it and pop the clutch. The kill switch still works fine. I haven't tested if turning the key off will shut it down, but i'm pretty sure it would. I have checked the battery and it is brand new and strong and there apparently is no main fuse for this year. I can't figure out what went wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Travis

Tyler01
08-01-2009, 01:20 PM
my 300ex has a fuse that was blown and i replaced it and it came back 2 life cuz mine acted like it had a dead battery but it prob a fuse on it some where

steve181
08-01-2009, 03:32 PM
Most likely you blew a fuse

the fuse box is located near the battery

travisparker444
08-01-2009, 11:13 PM
Thats the first think i thought of too, but i couldn't find the fuse so called the polaris dealership. The guy didn't want to help much but told me that the 2004 predator 500 doesn't have a fuse. Kinda weird but i believed him because i couldn't seem to find it. Any Ideas?