PDA

View Full Version : Yerf dog 90 ATV

Chukkinsod
07-31-2009, 08:35 AM
Looking for some information anywhere about where who to get parts for a yerf dog 90 atv (2 stroke) . The oil injector tank broke off and fell on the exhaust melting it and making a big mess! I want to just replace the tank with a new one but cant find one for sale. I think I could just block off the injector and pre mix the gas if I cant find one, but I like the fill and forget tank. Its also a lot easier to let the kids fill their own bike and help with the maintenance on it. Any help would be great

07-31-2009, 08:48 AM
can you post a pic of it. If its a jog style motor i may have the tank for you.

Chukkinsod
07-31-2009, 09:00 AM
I'll do that tonight, I'm at work right now. The motor basically instead of cranking north/south, is on its side cranking forward/backward. The injector tube runs to the front of the motor not the carb. The tank sits directly under the seat and bolts to the gas tank tab and the top of the motor case. Do you know if I can pre mix and just do away with the tank all together by plugging the injector line.

07-31-2009, 09:05 AM
Yes plug both lines comming out from your injection behind your stator cover which if you were sitting on it, it would be on your right. Cut and plug them and where it meets your carb cut and plug there also. Oil injections will sometimes get the best of your motor if the plastics gears go out. Good luck and you helping your quad. Mix at 32:1 Good Luck

Chukkinsod
08-04-2009, 09:06 AM
All worked out well, should have done that a long time ago. Thanks for your help!