PDA

View Full Version : pisssedd offff

Titanium
07-31-2009, 01:15 AM
So tonight im workin in my shop and i notice that there are 3 cops out front of my shop and a 3/4 ton chevy parked in my front yard. Of course the first thing to go through my head was WTF. I walk outside and a cops starts chewing my a ss out about how im a menace to society with the cars/trucks i build. he tries to hand me a ticket for "drifiting" i automatically asked him what the h*ll he was talking about. Right after that my buddy walks out of my shop and also asks what is goin on. the cops tries to hand him a ticket for drag racing. we both look at eachother and tell the cop that we had been working in my shop since 5 it was around 11pm when the cops decided to do this. Anyways the cop says that me and my buddy left the car wash sliding out of control and drag raced as we were leaving right in front of the cop around 9:30. this is so wrong its not even funny. If i supposedly did this why didnt the cop follow me and pull me over? And why did he take 2 hours to try and issue the ticket. Also the 3/4 ton pick-up was some dude that is some random civilian not a police officer parked in my yard?! He had to drive over the side walk to get there. I figure that if i get stuck with the tickets should he get one for wreckless driving?Im just T'd off because i didnt do this. Now im not gonna b.s you and say that i've never done this before because thats a lie but tonight i didnt and its rediculous taht the one time im not messing around i have this obscene action happen. What do you guys think i should do. I never actually got the ticket given to me but my buddy went ahead and signed his tickets over but i told them i wasnt signing anything until they could prove it so i just left. What do you guys think?

hondaking52
07-31-2009, 02:35 AM
well ur buddy is dumb(no offense) for signing them, like you said they gota prove it, why didnt they chase you when they saw you do it.....if they end up given em to ya just fight it.

west coast chop
07-31-2009, 05:53 AM
I passed a cop that was sitting and sorta out ran him on my harley a couple of months ago...he never turned on his lights when i got home later that day a different cop was waiting near my house seen him so i went to another house. when i stopped 3 cop cars pulled up including the cop i lost ...he told me i out ran him and wrote me a ticket for wreckless operation...i told him he never turned on his lights or i would have pulled over(line of bull) also told him that was hours ago he in formed me they have 6 months to write a ticket...I went to court fought it and LOST...380.00

Ralph
07-31-2009, 08:18 AM
I got a ticket in Delaware doing 74 in a 55. I promptly pulled over, put my keys on the dash and waited for him. I was calm and polite to him and he gave me a ticket for 64 in a 55 which is drastically lower.

Now I could of *****ed and whined about how it was a cheap ticket (it was), but I kept my mouth shut and was polite. People should try it more often cause I've been pulled over more than a few times and have only gotten that one ticket.

We all wanna drive like jerks but there is a point in time you just gotta grow up. It may not be fair but it looks like you drive like a jerk all the time so its obvious that the cops are gonna have it out for you.

Guy400
07-31-2009, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by Ralph
I got a ticket in Delaware doing 74 in a 55. I promptly pulled over, put my keys on the dash and waited for him. I was calm and polite to him and he gave me a ticket for 64 in a 55 which is drastically lower.

Now I could of *****ed and whined about how it was a cheap ticket (it was), but I kept my mouth shut and was polite. People should try it more often cause I've been pulled over more than a few times and have only gotten that one ticket.

We all wanna drive like jerks but there is a point in time you just gotta grow up. It may not be fair but it looks like you drive like a jerk all the time so its obvious that the cops are gonna have it out for you. LOL...you beat me to it.

To the original poster, you may not have done anything this particular time but clearly you've done it enough to become recognized. When I had my small block S-10 I launched from a traffic light racing a Mustang GT and didn't even see the State Trooper in the left hand turn lane. He pulled a U-ey in the road and pulled me over. I was polite, answered his questions and he just told me to knock it off and go straight home. If he saw me again that night I was getting a ticket for something.

Tommy Warren
07-31-2009, 10:23 AM
one time in the winter the roads were slick and I had a few friends with me so I drifted my 05 ram short box reg cab accross four lanes of traffic and into a local high school parking lot. As soon as I got in the parking lot I seen the flashing lights behind me. so I finished my slide and came to a stop as soon as I could. The cop drove right up on my passenger side then started doing doughnuts around my truck it was awesome. we ended up drifting and sliding around this parking lot for about 15 minutes before the cop finally left. My friends and I were like WTF!?!? it was pretty sick. until I looked down and realized my hemi went through over a quarter tank of gas in 15 minutes LOL!

KevinAb
07-31-2009, 06:35 PM
OP- If he can't place you at the scene, there is no case. Unless he knows you, and recognized you.

Originally posted by west coast chop
I passed a cop that was sitting and sorta out ran him on my harley a couple of months ago...he never turned on his lights when i got home later that day a different cop was waiting near my house seen him so i went to another house. when i stopped 3 cop cars pulled up including the cop i lost ...he told me i out ran him and wrote me a ticket for wreckless operation...i told him he never turned on his lights or i would have pulled over(line of bull) also told him that was hours ago he in formed me they have 6 months to write a ticket...I went to court fought it and LOST...380.00

Are you the only one in town with a Harley? Wow. On a nice day, they are everywhere around here.

TRXman86
08-01-2009, 02:15 AM
If he pulled in your yard, get pics of the tracks and take HIS arse to court for it. I bet both you and your buddies tickets get dropped.... Cops have no right doing that unless they are chasing you. BUT, since he was clearly in his POV, then he is wrong and needs a lesson tought...

On a lighter note, you should really be more carefull. This wouldn't happen if ya drove like ya had sense. just sayin...