PDA

View Full Version : Got some parts for sale!!

SHIFTx450
07-30-2009, 02:25 PM
I am trying to sell my aarm setup, axle, nerfs, and front bumper.

the Aarms are burgard +2+1 chrome, i got them on my 06, but they're originally from an 05. will sell with ball joints and tie rods. chrome is a little dull, but some polishing should bring it right back..

axle is a lonestar 2+2 adjustable. same thing, could use a little polishing, and it is slightly bent. you dont feel it at all unless you're on the street.

bumper is a chrome Duncan. same finish as the aarms.

nerfs are AC i believe, but i could be wrong. they're setup wide for the extended aarms and axle. and they're the kicked up fit. they're aluminum with black nets.. the nets are cut on the left side. but they're nice.

the reason i'm selling is because i'm in the process of a rebuild on her, and i would like a long travel setup, and i wanna change a few things around. everything is great, and your bike will handle and look sick with all of it.

Make me some offers! would be sick for someone to buy it all and put it their bike all at once. pics of all parts are available upon request, as well as pics of my bike with the parts installed. email me with questions RW@getcenterpoint.com thanks -rich watson