PDA

View Full Version : Join the ATVriders.com Team – Web Programmer / Graphic Artist Wanted

Admin
07-29-2009, 02:58 PM
Over the past 5 years since, EXriders.com has become ATVriders.com, the site has grown to be one of the largest online ATV communities on the Internet, and we are now looking to for some fresh ideas to expand on its success for the future.

We are looking for an individual that is passionate about the ATV/ UTV industry, but also has several years of html, css, php, mysql, cms experience along with a strong background in Photoshop, Fireworks, and Flash.

No need to commute to this job because you can work from home with fairly flexible hours, but we are looking for a minimum of 20 Hours a week and a full-time position is possible for someone that with the right motivation and skills.

Pay for the position will be based on experience, and please submit your resume to webmaster@atvriders.com Also, provide a links to websites that you have developed along with a brief explanation of your involvement with the website. Finally, please provide some sample images of Photoshop, Flash, Fireworks files you have created that represents your skill level with any of these programs.

ATVriders, Inc will be accepting resumes till Wednesday, August 5, 2009, and follow-up on applications will be completed by August 7, 2009

Pappy
07-29-2009, 04:04 PM
I geuss my crayon written note and youtube video of my fireworks wont cut it:p

Here ya go folks, get some employment!

07-29-2009, 05:27 PM
wanna higher a 11 yr old????prob not......

ricksmx865
07-29-2009, 06:49 PM
man I wish I was finished with school... i'd be all over this

Quad18star
07-29-2009, 08:19 PM
Great opportunity for soemone with the right skills , knowledge and experience.

Rememebr guys .. experience is the key.

SRH
07-29-2009, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by SmitTank789
wanna higher a 11 yr old????prob not......

with that spelling he might just ban you:eek2:

QuadJunkies
07-30-2009, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Great opportunity for soemone with the right skills , knowledge and experience.

Rememebr guys .. experience is the key.

EXACTLY !!
I know the Admin. has been very busy and the right person would be a great value to him and for the site.;)
What a cool job to have!!:cool:

popo
07-30-2009, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
I geuss my crayon written note and youtube video of my fireworks wont cut it:p

Here ya go folks, get some employment!

Your spell checker aint working either. :devil:

stoopidbot
07-30-2009, 07:19 AM
My wife is an avid UTVer and she is the head graphic designer for Simpson's (racing products) biggest competitor. I will see if she would be interested.

www.phoenixcustomapparel.com

check out some of her work. The make fire suits and crew shirts for racers.

stoopidbot
07-30-2009, 07:22 AM
Never mind, she does not know the web programmer part...

8my_Cash
07-30-2009, 09:37 AM
Might be time to work on that Flash portfolio i always wanted to do haha

TRXman86
08-01-2009, 02:33 AM
Dang it... I got to be killer with the photoshop... till my 'puter crashed :( I got to be real good with mixing, background, blending, and removing the ink stain copyright from other sites LOL As in the one in my sig now LOL DAMMER!!!