PDA

View Full Version : oem atc250r front tire

250rdrag
07-28-2009, 04:27 PM
I have been unsuccessful in locating the 85 dunlop or 86 ohtsu front tire for the atc250r. they have been discontinued and no one has any on the shelf. I have tried donnelson cycle, honda of troy, service honda and ebay. does anyone know of a place with new ones on the shelf. thanks

dynofox
07-28-2009, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by 250rdrag
I have been unsuccessful in locating the 85 dunlop or 86 ohtsu front tire for the atc250r. they have been discontinued and no one has any on the shelf. I have tried donnelson cycle, honda of troy, service honda and ebay. does anyone know of a place with new ones on the shelf. thanks

I just checked parts net web (dealer site for parts unlimited) and the oem dunlop front tire they offered is sold out unfortunately. They do still have the rears available though.

deathman53
07-28-2009, 06:06 PM
those tires have been gone for almost a year. I have 3 new ones. There is a 22" that is liked as much

Dunlop
KT151 Front Tire

the other tire that is liked in kenda front max 23/8/11. You also can do what others did, including me and get a !0" front wheel its made by douglas wheel. There is some modding/grinding for it to fit, but a huge tire suppy. I had this and liked it, but I crashed and bent the rim along with the forks, axle and brake disc.