PDA

View Full Version : OK...so you know she is nutz and you knock her up?

Pappy
07-28-2009, 12:35 PM
SAN ANTONIO - The father of a newborn baby who authorities say was mutilated, killed and cannibalized by his mother said Tuesday he wants to see her executed.

Scott W. Buchholz told The Associated Press that Otty Sanchez, the mother of 3 1/2-week-old Scotty Wesley Buchholz-Sanchez, seemed fine in the days before the killing, even though they argued. However, he said she told him she had been diagnosed with postpartum depression and was going to be admitted to a hospital for treatment.

Sanchez's relatives told The San Antonio Express News that she had been diagnosed with postpartum psychosis, which can cause delusional thoughts and hallucinations.

Sanchez, 33, is charged with capital murder in the baby's death and could face the death penalty. When authorities found the infant's body Sunday, Sanchez told officers the devil made her do it, police said.

"She killed my son. She should burn in hell," Buchholz said.

Otty Sanchez's aunt, Gloria Sanchez, told The Associated Press that her niece had been "in and out" of a psychiatric ward, and that the hospital called several months ago to check up on her.

Sanchez was hospitalized Tuesday with self-inflicted stab wounds and was being held on $1 million bail. Police have said she does not have an attorney. Authorities found the baby with three of his toes chewed off, his face torn away and his head was severed.

Otty Sanchez's sister and her sister's two children, ages 5 and 7, were in the house at the time, but none were harmed.

Sanchez and Buchholz lived together during the pregnancy and the first two weeks after their son was born, he said. An infection complicated Sanchez's recovery from giving birth, and she was required to use a catheter for about a week. That setback darkened her mood, and she was soon diagnosed with postpartum depression.

She moved out of the couple's shared home July 20. On Saturday, she showed up to see Buchholz at his parents' house. She became agitated when he told her he needed a copy of the baby's birth certificate and Social Security card, Buchholz said.

Sanchez ran out of the home with her son in a car seat, threw the car seat into the front passenger seat of her car and sped away without buckling him in, the San Antonio Express-News reported. She left behind a diaper bag, her purse and her medication.

Buchholz's mother called 911, and a sheriff's deputy investigated the incident as a disturbance, according to court records. The next day, authorities said, she killed her son.

Officers called to Sanchez's house at about 5 a.m. Sunday found her sitting on the couch screaming "I killed my baby! I killed my baby!" San Antonio Police Chief William McManus said.

McManus described the crime scene as so grisly that police officers barely spoke to each other while looking through the house.

johnnyquad17
07-28-2009, 12:42 PM
How horrible... she should have been shot on the scene.

usp4u
07-28-2009, 12:49 PM
literally makes me want to vomit. how horrible.

gncc025
07-28-2009, 01:15 PM
It makes me wonder what kind of world we are really living in these days :(

8my_Cash
07-28-2009, 02:40 PM
Advocate for a parenting pre screening exam because of **** like this

csr250r
07-28-2009, 03:08 PM
That is awful.

BlaineKaiser450
07-28-2009, 04:12 PM
Thats absolutly horrible. Oh my god.

ricksmx865
07-28-2009, 04:48 PM
WOW...

I'm blown away, yet nothing seems to surprise me anymore.

how upsetting

fastredrider44
07-28-2009, 04:48 PM
I don't even want to think about that. If the devil made her do that, then maybe an angel could make her dissappear if you know what i mean. What kind of person doesn't have enough brains to know that you don't eat a baby. My God.

Tommy Warren
07-28-2009, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by fastredrider44
What kind of person doesn't have enough brains to know that you don't eat a baby. My God.

what about fat baztard? get in my bellay!

all jokes aside this chick should be fed to lions so she knows what it feels like!

matt14c
07-28-2009, 06:01 PM
All people not suitable to reproduce should be stamped on the forehead with something for warning. I believe in eye for an eye. They should grab vise grips and pull her toes off, then pull her face off let her suffer for a day or so then sever her head!

honduh440
07-28-2009, 10:09 PM
shows u how crazy the human brain is .... you youngins go to school for psychology its pretty cool ****

Quad18star
07-29-2009, 06:51 AM
I've seen the effects of postpartum and it's not funny at all.... but to mutilate a body ... that's ****ed !!!

MX MaNiAc 06
07-29-2009, 10:10 AM
That is extremely twisted. She better get the death sentence. It's the least they can do for that poor man.

jcv400ex
07-29-2009, 10:10 AM
If she doesn't get the death penalty, she won't last in jail....she'll get her arse stabbed for sure....I wouldn't have even thought twice about putting a bullet in that lady if I would have been the first officer at the scene...:(

F-16Guy
07-29-2009, 01:37 PM
The sad fact is this:
You find me the fattest, ugliest, most disgusting, possibly mentally retarded woman in the world, and I'm pretty sure I could find you some sick POS that would love to hit it.

I feel terrible for that baby (I'm a father of two), but if I'm being brutally honest, the baby's life would have almost certainly been so horrible that this may have been the best, most humane outcome.

Think of all of those kids you hear about that were locked in closets for years, or that case in England where the father kept a secret family comprised of his daughter and their inbred offspring in his basement their whole lives. I would rather see that baby die now than see it live through a horror like that.

RIP, poor little baby.

07-29-2009, 01:52 PM
thats real ****ed up,i wouldnt of hesitated to shoot that crazy ***** lol

TRXman86
08-01-2009, 02:42 AM
I'm not sayin a word on this one... Cause if I did it would get me banned for sure...Vulgar only carries so far.... I'd be "baligerant" (sp) so bad that most would think I was insane... which I am... :D ANYWAY... i'm not gonna comment, just say this much... RIP to the innocent baby...

250x_kyle
08-01-2009, 09:49 AM
i dont understand how someone could do that. when you hold a baby in your arms its an incredible feeling even when its just a family friends new born. this is just sick. RIP

buck440
08-01-2009, 08:47 PM
mexicans...pshh

QuadJunkies
08-02-2009, 11:48 AM
I read another article on this last week and it describes how she bit off the babies fingers and toes, then ate its brains.. then stabbed herself and slit her own throat telling the authorities the devil made her do it.

I too have seen what Post partum can do but this IMO is by no means a case of that ! Its obvious the women is completely off her rocker and I hope she fries!

KevinAb
08-02-2009, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by F-16Guy
The sad fact is this:
You find me the fattest, ugliest, most disgusting, possibly mentally retarded woman in the world, and I'm pretty sure I could find you some sick POS that would love to hit it....

LMAO, sorry. sad, but true.

Sucks, but this woman will get off by reason of insanity.