PDA

View Full Version : WORCS Round 6-Straddleline

QuadJunkies
07-28-2009, 10:34 AM
Were only 2 weeks away from Round 6,seems like this summer has just flew by! :( Lets hope we get a break in the heat from last year.. MAN that was HOT and muggy! As of right now, the heat index has been pretty consistant.

For those who are trying to save a little on lodging, there is a place called the Parkhurst in Elma.Its right across from the Microtel.
Its priced at 65.00 a night if you book for 3 nights,70.00 I believe for less nights.
Microtel has really upped there prices from what I remember. 130.00 a night and not sure if that with taxes or not.
Just thought id throw that out there..

Cant wait to see everyone,unfortunately, this will be the last round we will be able to attend this year, I sure wish we could have attended Glen Helen, my kids have always wanted to experience it just once. Hopefully my kiddos have a good week end at Straddleline racing and get to see those they didint get to see the last round.
I know Mr. Shelman has been hard at work making a few changes on the track this year for his own TPQ series,so maybe we will see some new add ons for the WORCS round .:D

Any word on Frederick ?? I heard Zimmerman raced Quad Cross this past week end? :huh
Kelsey will be racing WOM. B class this round , and stay in the Open C for Sunday race. This will be the last Worcs race Brandon will be racing a mini .
See ya'll in two weeks!

GWTT
07-29-2009, 07:03 PM
Thanks for the info! Luckily Im staying at the track with some good friends. I saw zimmerman at ITP sunday. He wasn't riding even 50%. I think he was just there for points. As far as frederick, I think he's saving himself for WORCS. Thats his priority and im sure he'll be ready in 2 weeks.

timmybreakitall
07-29-2009, 10:12 PM
we made new trails in the off road and brought in 10 concrete pipes and a mini van for the enduro x. We need rain really bad , it's been in the upper 90s and 104 today. we were in a constant battle with dust.

raidernut
07-29-2009, 10:49 PM
timmy

is the mx the same as last year? any long straights, for gearing?

QuadJunkies
07-29-2009, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by timmybreakitall
we made new trails in the off road and brought in 10 concrete pipes and a mini van for the enduro x. We need rain really bad , it's been in the upper 90s and 104 today. we were in a constant battle with dust.
Ill start having Troy working on his Indian skills ASAP and do a rain dance for everyone :p

timmybreakitall
07-30-2009, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by raidernut
timmy

is the mx the same as last year? any long straights, for gearing? lots of elevation changes.

QuadJunkies
08-07-2009, 12:14 AM
I heard we will have another Pro GNCC rider coming out for this round.. :)
dont know if its a secret yet or not ,so I wont spill the beans just yet.
Timmy, did ya'll get some rain the last day or so?
Troys rain dance should have paid off nicely. :D
We had KILLER lighting storms today and alot of rain! Temps are cooling WAAAY down tomorrow.

pepshocks
08-08-2009, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
I heard we will have another Pro GNCC rider coming out for this round.. :)
dont know if its a secret yet or not ,so I wont spill the beans just yet.
Timmy, did ya'll get some rain the last day or so?
Troys rain dance should have paid off nicely. :D
We had KILLER lighting storms today and alot of rain! Temps are cooling WAAAY down tomorrow. CHRIS BORICH IS GONA SMOKE THEM GUYS OUT WEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

d kelley
08-08-2009, 08:21 PM
chris borich is going to be there? what about mclure that guy is the real deal.

QuadJunkies
08-08-2009, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by d kelley
chris borich is going to be there? what about mclure that guy is the real deal.
Thats what I heard. McClure will be there also.
Im REALLY excited to see Borich !! ITs going to be one hell of a race!! Always good to see some of the East coast come out and experience our series.

Borich def. is DA MAN but Pepshocks, dont cut our West coast riders short, they can hold there own.We all know ANYTHING can happen..

Hopefully we get some decent vidoe footage.

QuadJunkies
08-09-2009, 02:41 PM
Weathers looking pretty good !
http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=98557

raidernut
08-10-2009, 01:10 PM
If Borich was going to win a worcs race, this would be the one. This is one of the two forest type races in the 8 round series. so taking in consideration that worcs best rider and defending champion is out with injuries, and the venue playing into borich's favor, he most likely will do very well. Now if the champ was healthy, and the series was running at one of the more common to worcs desert style tracks, it would be a different story.

Pappy
08-10-2009, 07:50 PM
Now if the champ was healthy, and the series was running at one of the more common to worcs desert style tracks, it would be a different story.

I doubt it. Taking nothing away from the top WORCS riders, NONE of them are in Borich's league. You will see it for yourself, and I cheer for ALL racers and hold no favorites. You guys should get to see one heck of a race!

Look for McClure and Borich to hook up and check out....my prediction!

pepshocks
08-10-2009, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
I doubt it. Taking nothing away from the top WORCS riders, NONE of them are in Borich's league. You will see it for yourself, and I cheer for ALL racers and hold no favorites. You guys should get to see one heck of a race!

Look for McClure and Borich to hook up and check out....my prediction! WELL SAID PAPPY. THEM WEST COAST RACERS GIVE GNCC RACING A TRY AND THEY JUST GET SMOKED!!!!!!!! POINT SAID BORICH AND MCCLURE ARE GONA SMOKE THEM FOOOOS

d kelley
08-10-2009, 09:39 PM
Josh Frederick , Dustin Nelson, Doug Eichner and Jeremy Warnia arent in Borichs league??? Please TPQ put some moto-X in this race along with the tires and logs!!!

Pappy
08-10-2009, 09:57 PM
Like I said, and no offense intended, but no, they arent. Borich is a different animal. TPQ will tell you what I am saying is true. In every sport there is always a few, very damn few, that stand above the best and Borich happens to be one of those riders.

Will Borich win? Who knows, thats racing! But I think you guys are about see something you arent expecting:p

BTW, Borich rips on the MX track, eats logs for lunch and spends his off season building his endurance in the sands of florida. He isnt your typical racer, trust me:p And he is there to win, if there is a way to do it he will find it.

Make sure to say hello to him, damn nice guy and loves racing period. If he likes it, you might see him there alot more often

raidernut
08-10-2009, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by pepshocks
WELL SAID PAPPY. THEM WEST COAST RACERS GIVE GNCC RACING A TRY AND THEY JUST GET SMOKED!!!!!!!! POINT SAID BORICH AND MCCLURE ARE GONA SMOKE THEM FOOOOS

Before you jump on the Mclure bandwagon.....Mclure has been racing WORCS races for two years, a couple last year, and some this year...........and has yet to beat the champ Frederick. Borich is however the favorite with frederick nursing broken bones.

raidernut
08-10-2009, 10:10 PM

Look for McClure and Borich to hook up and check out....my prediction!

Oh so youve been to a worcs race and seen Frederick race i take it Pappy?

Pappy
08-10-2009, 10:11 PM
Oh so youve been to a worcs race and seen Frederick race i take it Pappy?

Nope, watched him race here at a GNCC. Got a picture of him stuck in a ditch if you'd like to see it:p

raidernut
08-10-2009, 10:26 PM
i asked if youve ever seen him race at a WORCS race. He is not a GNCC racer. He is a desert racer, and multi time Worcs and Best in the desert champion

Pappy
08-10-2009, 10:29 PM
Hey bud, my opinion means squat. You will just have to watch the race and enjoy it:p

I personally think it's awesome the riders are going to different series, and spreading the wealth as it were. Its good for the sport. Who wins means little to me personally, I just take it all in and give my opinion, some can handle it, some cant.

Let me know how he does out there:D

raidernut
08-10-2009, 10:36 PM
No one said Borich wasnt completely bad ***. He is for sure one of the fastest dudes that ever lived. But to make a comment that no one out west is even in his league is kinda lame. To make a comment like that led me to believe that you must of seen the fast guys out here racing in THEIR discipline. but i guess not. Im stoked that Borich is coming out, been watching him on tv all year and cant wait to see him. Unfortunately the best rider in our series has more broken bones than borich has championships.

d kelley
08-10-2009, 10:45 PM
yea Pappy, take that. And Suzuki sucks too! just kidding Pappy. It is going to be cool to see your #1 rider out WEST!!!

d kelley
08-10-2009, 10:47 PM
Is this still a secret that he is going to race? because if it is, we all need to shut up.

Pappy
08-10-2009, 10:49 PM
Thats a nice stab ..bones versus championships...low class but what can you do.

I will stand on what I have stated. Chris Borich is at the pinnacle of his riding ability and there isnt anyone east or west that is running at his caliber right now. Can he be beaten? Surely, racing is racing not a garuntee of anything except there will be a winner.

I will also address McClure...

Take into account that McClure has been running without the advantage of the saturday practice in the Worcs series due to racing that day in the GNCC and flying directly to the Worcs race at several rounds....yet he has still found the podium. Seems to me that a GNCC racer can adapt alot faster then a Worcs racer or am I being lame in my assumption?

If your going to discuss this by throwing pitches in the dirt, please dont reply. I will gladly discuss the issue openly and without malice towards any series.....it is called DISCUSSION and opinions vary but can be done without slinging mud.

Pappy
08-10-2009, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by d kelley
Is this still a secret that he is going to race? because if it is, we all need to shut up.

Pretty sure the cat is out of the bag:p

raidernut
08-10-2009, 11:04 PM
You are 100% correct that McClure has done well. He is an awesome rider and a class act as well. He is always in the hunt, and has even stopped during an event to help a rider trapped under a bike. McClure has gotten a couple of very well deserved podiums as well. Im sure if he ran the entire series, he would be right up there with the best of them. I will however disagree about being at a disadvantage by missing Sat practice. The pros have one short session on Sat, and most just go out for a short bit and dial in shocks and loosen up a bit. Then on Sunday morning is when they go out for full course practice, which McClure is in attendance for. He gets plenty of loosening up on saturday running a GNCC. I tell you that dude has to be some kinda sore on Monday morning after racing for 4 hours! great kid and well liked by all on the west coast.

Pappy
08-10-2009, 11:07 PM
Yep, I think highly of Jarrod, but remember, he is ranked 10th, Borich is ranked #2 and has been runner up to who will be eventually seen as the greatest atv racer of all time, Bill Ballance. Tough act to bust, so please dont let the lack of Borichs championships concern you, runner up to Bill is an accomplishment in itself year after year.

As far as being loosened up, i've seen Jarrod run to a waiting car still covered in solid mud and in full gear to make the plane to come west. No rest, or down time. I think he might be able to give any Worcs racer a big problem if he catches a few rounds without a GNCC involved. He is exhausted whether he shows it or not and I am sure that is hurting him, but not so much that he cant run up front.

Hey what do I know, I just go to an occasional race or two a year

:)

raidernut
08-10-2009, 11:19 PM
No argument here about Ballance. I wish he would come out for a race, being a huge race fan, i would love to see him ride once before he hangs it up.

Pappy
08-10-2009, 11:29 PM
I have heard rumors, and only rumors, that once he stops chasing championships he may indeed try other forms of racing.

The one thing about GNCC racers, they learn to go fast over differing terrain that making a switch to either desert racing or worcs style racing is very easy for them. I've chatted at length with riders that have headed out to run the desert races and they find them exciting and challenging...and they have won a few as well.

Take TPQ....he grew up racing in the tree's here back east. He is an accomplished Worcs racer now and even he couldnt believe how fast the gncc riders are, and not just in the XC1 Pro class. The speeds at which these guys are running is nothing short of insanity. And when they hit open ground where they arent bouncing off trees, they are then bouncing off the rev limiter at full tilt. Its changed...changed ALOT in the past 2 years especially. Its a new game and when these guys get the backing to branch out (Such as McClure, Borich and Lagzdins) you will start seeing them head to new venues where they will win. It doesnt mean other riders suck, it just showcases how well they have been prepped to run.

You dont have to take my word for it. Bike magazines are now declaring the GNCC series the toughest series in America after racing all the series in a year. And I am not bragging on the series, I just plain love atv racing..all of it. Infact I told Harlen tonight that I would come to this Worcs race if needed due to him having some issues just to make sure it was fully covered. (No worries, his issue is fixed)

You all may see this as a devisive issue, but you shouldnt. Borich showing up and racing will bring even more attention to your series. Win or lose, getting the word out is the key...the rest is just symantics. hopefully Borich does well, as most expect he will and if he can join the series it could be huge for the sport in so many ways.

Ya'll have to look at the bigger picture in all this......its the baby steps of a new era.

Pappy
08-10-2009, 11:56 PM
BTW...here is that shot of Josh:p

When I was told he was coming to this particuliar race....I just shook my head. Its one of the top 2 toughest and roughest tracks in the series and eats quads.

He is lucky there was a few guys right there to help him or he would have sat there for awhile:p They need to cherry pick a round that isnt so damn brutal to give this stuff a go!

QuadJunkies
08-11-2009, 12:05 AM
I have heard rumors, and only rumors, that once he stops chasing championships he may indeed try other forms of racing.

. Its a new game and when these guys get the backing to branch out (Such as McClure, Borich and Lagzdins) you will start seeing them head to new venues where they will win. It doesnt mean other riders suck, it just showcases how well they have been prepped to run.

You all may see this as a devisive issue, but you shouldnt. Borich showing up and racing will bring even more attention to your series. Win or lose, getting the word out is the key... Ya'll have to look at the bigger picture in all this......its the baby steps of a new era.

I heard this as well with Ballance...

These are all the reasons why I have tried to stick to some form of race coverage threwout the years...this series I felt in my heart would be a smash hit over time and exand has been our favotie since 2003-exposure is key.I wish I could have been there threwout the entire season this year,truly breaks my heart to see no coverage.... :(
Having the riders on the East coast( and our riders on the West experiencing the East coast) is so great !! I love to hear the stories from the riders from there experiences.. To me its nothing about whos better (East vs. West) its about the sport as a whole and promoting some of the Best Nationals the U..S has to offer and just making it prosperous..

So is Harlen not coming ? Just wondering if I need to step things up a notch on my photos. :o LOL

As for Borich coming out here... no one can say I spilled the beans! :blah:

Mark, any word on how Josh is doing? Sure not the same not having him there..
My guess is Dillon will be racing ,just not 100% yet?

Pappy
08-11-2009, 12:10 AM
No Harlen is coming. Was some issues with his fence being installed and thought we might have had to switch.

Borich had better be going after I typed all this crap:blah: Im speaking entirely hypothically, I know nothing of Borich coming:chinese:

QuadJunkies
08-11-2009, 12:13 AM
Id bet you my paycheck you get side tracked with all the wildlife and miss the racing action... :D LOL!

Pappy
08-11-2009, 12:17 AM
I would literally have to confirm if Borich is coming...I assumed he was seeing you stated GNCC Pro and then Pepshocks yelled it!

I think they try and keep this stuff on the DL incase a rider cant make it. If he is attending awesome, if not, what I have stated still holds and one day he will race one.

Yeah the wildlife keeps me busy, kills time between shooting races:p Im gonna try and play with some more bears before the Loretta Lynns race this weekend...and hopefully the fawns have dropped as well.

http://kenhill.smugmug.com/photos/615117450_iL4JU-XL.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2670/3714983219_ed7dabd715_o.jpg

QuadJunkies
08-11-2009, 12:18 AM
WELL SAID PAPPY. THEM WEST COAST RACERS GIVE GNCC RACING A TRY AND THEY JUST GET SMOKED!!!!!!!! POINT SAID BORICH AND MCCLURE ARE GONA SMOKE THEM FOOOOS
Be true or not.. this is not one of the ways I would think to make a rider feel very welcome to any series.

QuadJunkies
08-11-2009, 12:21 AM
[B]I would literally have to confirm if Borich is coming...I assumed he was seeing you stated GNCC Pro and then Pepshocks yelled it!

I too only heard rumor of... I guess the only confirm will be if we see him next week end.
Should be a heck of a race !!

Timmy, how was the weekend with the bikes? they sure had a big week end!

Pappy
08-11-2009, 12:37 AM
QJ, hows that women's class rider doing? Havent seen any updates lately?

QuadJunkies
08-11-2009, 12:43 AM
QJ, hows that women's class rider doing? Havent seen any updates lately?

Her Mom quit sending out updates, but last I heard she was on her way to recovery, but had a long ways to go. Just very glad to hear her brain was slowly healing, I was afraid there for awhile she was not going to pull out of it .

Pappy
08-11-2009, 12:44 AM
Keep us posted if you do hear anything. I'm sure the updates helped distract her mom even if for only a few minutes.....now her real work begins

raidernut
08-11-2009, 01:18 AM
Dont think Josh will be ready to go. Just too many broken bones, and not enough time to heal. If he does make it will be merely to try to salvage points. dillon raced ITP this weekend, and looks back about 90 percent. He won the A class, and looks to be on his way back. Those are sure some nice photos Pappy! were you really that close or just have a big *** lens:rolleyes:

Pappy
08-11-2009, 07:12 AM
Both...I have the tools to get the job done. Just like in racing, there is no hero's by playing a fool. I could have touched one mamma bear, could have shot her with a disposable camera and her cubs.....wanna come with me on a few stalks...lol

raidernut
08-11-2009, 09:11 AM
would love to, or maybe you could come out to ca, and we could stalk some gang members:devil:

Pappy
08-11-2009, 11:06 AM
I have the tools for that as well:devil:

pepshocks
08-14-2009, 08:16 PM
ANY PICS OF TODAYS PRACTICE???

raidernut
08-14-2009, 09:54 PM
The pros dont practice too much on friday. They had the friday night stadium endurocross tonight. logs tires concrete pipes rocks etc. It was way cool. the pros were going off.
First place Dustin Nelson
second place Beau Baron
Third place Ryan Piplic
fourth place josh Frederick
I think Borich was last. He was behind Frederick for a while until frederick got hung up, then he took the lead for a short bit, and then dnf'd. Lots of cool spectating. Harlen foley should have pics up soon. Frederick is walking around with a horrible limp, but didnt ride too bad considering.

raidernut
08-15-2009, 11:00 PM
PROS practiced for a bit today. Borich was flying. The weather is nice so should be a good day tommarow. Lots of amatuer and youth crashes, hopefully tommmarow will be safer.

riding4fun
08-16-2009, 05:57 AM
Thanks for the update. How did Buddy do?

raidernut
08-16-2009, 09:04 AM
Not well. He had those two bad wrecks here last year, and he is just unable to get it out of his mind. riding very timid, rough weekend for points:(

raidernut
08-16-2009, 04:47 PM
Awesome pro race. Dustin nelson holeshoted and led, until he went into a pond, and was waist deep in water. Borich came up in about lap 3, and made great time in the woods like you knew he would and got the win. He rode and awesome race.
1st Borich
2nd Jeremy Warnia
3rd Beau Baron
4th Jarrod Mclure
5th Josh Frederick, Great job for first time back!
6th Doug Eichner

best of all everyone was safe and had a good time

pepshocks
08-16-2009, 07:34 PM
NO OFFENSE RAIDERNUT, BUT I TOLD YA SO!! BORICH IS A MACHINE!!!!

d kelley
08-16-2009, 08:34 PM
hey, that borich is pretty fast alright. like ROCKET FAST!!!!

QuadJunkies
08-16-2009, 11:11 PM
What a crazy weekend!
Had a ton of fun, I dunno about you all but Im POOPED!
Lots of stuff to cover on the Pros, a full race report should be up soon..
Me and my family enjoyed meeting Borich, I hope he comes back out in the future,sounds like he might hit a Desert race at some point if its possible. LOVED watching him race !
Borich- FAST MOFO!!! whoo hooo!! That was good times watching him fly by!!
McClure had some issues, but I have a feeling after he got back up to speed, that portion of his race was his fastest lap times!
Ill save it for later! lol

Pep- our boyz kicked ***, nothing we feel bad about . I dont think Raidernut ever said Borich wasnt fast.. we are just saying not to cut our riders short, they are fast as well. Having a mix of riders on both sides of the coast makes for a BETTER program,no doubt about it.
These guys got to race with the fastest XC dude in his stompin grounds and had a blast doing it. I think they all rode real hard today.
Congrats to all the riders!
We had a good and not so good weekend ourselves...
Both my kids had a pretty good weekend. Brandon gave us a little scare ,glad he didnt get hauled off in the meat wagon .He has quite the bruising to his stomach today, just glad no internal bleeding occured . Brandon did end up racing Sat.and took a first in his first race . Too bad his nut in the tie rod came off on the second race. Just cant catch a break for one full weekend..
lol
We had alot of youth riders down ,and I mean VIOLENT ones!

Kelsey was pretty sore after yesterdays race and have a tough time on her morning race ,but squeezed out 2 -1st places, one in Wom. B class. She can barely walk today,the X cross section done her in. LOL
Hope everyone has a safe trip home... we were so wore out we decided to stay overnight and drive home tomorrow.
Harlen got some SICK photos today of the Pros... one shot of Borich in the trees was tight!
I dunno what the heck was up with camera but even with adjustments I struggled abit this round...

We sure are going to miss everyone for the rest of the season
IT was so good to see everyone and we will be thinking of everyone .
Race Coverage,photo galleries and video will be up soon.

raidernut
08-17-2009, 12:42 AM
NO OFFENSE RAIDERNUT, BUT I TOLD YA SO!! BORICH IS A MACHINE!!!!

you didnt exactly go out on a limb

QuadJunkies
08-17-2009, 09:22 AM
One thing I did notice is that Borich doesnt lift . Where others utilized resting points,he didnt. In fact , Im not sure he rested anywhere! :p lol
Without a doubt, his training , skills and big time endurance paid off !

pepshocks
08-17-2009, 10:08 AM
When he goes into turns he jacks the rear brakes but he still has the throttle pinned!

riding4fun
08-17-2009, 11:30 AM
I hope he shows up at either of the last 2 races so I can see him race.

raidernut
08-17-2009, 05:18 PM
that suzuki motor sounded like an mx motor. tons of power

QuadJunkies
08-17-2009, 07:21 PM
that suzuki motor sounded like an mx motor. tons of power
AGREED! That thing was smokin fast! :eek2:
Kelsey dug it! :blah:

pepshocks
08-17-2009, 07:30 PM
ANYONE KNOW WHEN PICS ARE GONA BE POSTED????????

QuadJunkies
08-17-2009, 07:42 PM
ANYONE KNOW WHEN PICS ARE GONA BE POSTED????????
I just got home and Im not sure if even Harlen has got there yet or not.
I had over 3000 shots alone and thats not including all Harlens.lol
He has to update other race series as well.

Ill throw up a few shots this evening.

raidernut
08-17-2009, 08:43 PM
Nice to see brandon and kelsey have a good weekend. (minus brandons little tumble):)

QuadJunkies
08-17-2009, 11:19 PM
Nice to see brandon and kelsey have a good weekend. (minus brandons little tumble):)
Thanks, after the horrible year we have had, it was rather refreshing to end it with a good weekend for the most part. lol
Its time to get Brandon on to something bigger now .

Heres a few pics .I havent viewed the video yet, but Troy got about 30 minutes of the Pro Main Ill throw up this week.
I think I should have stayed in the woods.. my best pics were where I used my flash the most . lol

http://www.pbase.com/image/116219639/original.jpg
http://www.pbase.com/image/116219640/original.jpg
http://www.pbase.com/image/116219641/original.jpg
http://www.pbase.com/image/116219644/original.jpg
http://www.pbase.com/image/116219645/original.jpg
http://www.pbase.com/image/116219646/original.jpg

more.....

QuadJunkies
08-17-2009, 11:26 PM
http://www.pbase.com/image/116219647/original.jpg
http://www.pbase.com/image/116219648/original.jpg
http://www.pbase.com/image/116219649/original.jpg
http://www.pbase.com/image/116219651/original.jpg
http://www.pbase.com/image/116219654/original.jpg

Cont..

QuadJunkies
08-17-2009, 11:29 PM
http://www.pbase.com/image/116219656/original.jpg
http://www.pbase.com/image/116219657/original.jpg
http://www.pbase.com/image/116219658/original.jpg
http://www.pbase.com/image/116219659/original.jpg

QuadJunkies
08-17-2009, 11:33 PM
Im not too fond of the red eye in this shot, but if you look close you can see his tongue sticking out.
Im assuming he likes the rish taste of Washingtons soil! :D
http://www.pbase.com/image/116219661/original.jpg
http://www.pbase.com/image/116219663/original.jpg
http://www.pbase.com/image/116219860/original.jpg
http://www.pbase.com/image/116219861/original.jpg

QuadJunkies
08-17-2009, 11:38 PM
I think my Son looks a little sleepy. :p
http://www.pbase.com/image/116219862/original.jpg

Dale... this was only lap 1, you have a long ways to go still . :blah:
http://www.pbase.com/image/116219863/original.jpg

I seen ALOT of this over the weekend..
http://www.pbase.com/image/116219864/original.jpg

Missy will be one to recon with someday,shes one fast young lady!
http://www.pbase.com/image/116219866/original.jpg

Congrats Mike on your Pro Am podium !!
http://www.pbase.com/image/116219867/original.jpg
http://www.pbase.com/image/116219869/original.jpg

QuadJunkies
08-17-2009, 11:45 PM
Last ones..
http://www.pbase.com/image/116219870/original.jpg

Brandon said his TPQ stickers gave him wings :eek: :p
One of his favorite parts of the course ,aside of the MX section.
http://www.pbase.com/image/116219871/original.jpg

Things got really dusty on the Pro Main. It was cold and cloudy Friday and Sat. but Sunday warmed up slightly.
http://www.pbase.com/image/116219873/original.jpg
http://www.pbase.com/image/116219874/original.jpg
http://www.pbase.com/image/116219875/original.jpg

More on this later... time for some shut eye. Hope you enjoyed.
http://www.pbase.com/image/116219878/original.jpg

QuadJunkies
08-18-2009, 06:56 PM
Race report (http://www.atvriders.com/atvracing/worcs-atv-racing-2009-06-straddleline-orv-p3.html) is up

ltr311
08-18-2009, 08:52 PM
So good ol Nelson just out there roughin it on 18s huh?? Thats awesome.

QuadJunkies
08-18-2009, 09:41 PM
Im not sure why he went with 18's ... I would much rather have a tougher Ply tire in those type of conditions.

Hats off to Derrick and Robbie for helping Nelson get Unstuck in the water ,I was pretty impressed with there sportsmanship.

QuadJunkies
08-19-2009, 12:28 AM
Pro Main video
<object width="320" height="240" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/140023454413" /><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/140023454413" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="240"></embed></object>

Full Throttle00
08-21-2009, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by timmybreakitall
Can we expect to be running the same track next TPQ race???

daddio
08-21-2009, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by Full Throttle00
Can we expect to be running the same track next TPQ race???

I'm sure they will use the best parts of the WORCS track and put in some better lines of their own.

Better practice your "teter-totter" skils.........LOL

QuadJunkies
08-23-2009, 04:32 PM
Took me all week to get it done, but recap is now up. Sorry it took so long, I had to get my kids ready for school this week so Ive been abit overwhelmed.
WORCS Round 6 (http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=407641)