PDA

View Full Version : Holiday riding

gb_proshark
07-28-2009, 01:47 AM
Hi, I live in the UK and i am planning to come on holiday (vacation :D) to the USA and buy a load of parts.etc I ride raptor 250s over here and really want to ride some tracks over there. whats the best place to go, i also would need a quad, how could i do this?
Many thanks, George

gb_proshark
08-01-2009, 12:44 AM
Come on guys, someone msut know..

Hutchracer
08-08-2009, 09:04 AM
Ther are quad rental companys listed in Dirt Wheels magazine. As far as tracks California seems to have them everywhere but I have never riden them as I live in the Seattle Washington area. I know that for me I would try to hit up some sand dunes as well like Glamis or the Oregon coast dunes. Hope you have some luck finding what you are looking for. Also Dirt Wheels has a good 3 level Raptor 250 build up article this month

gb_proshark
08-09-2009, 09:37 AM
brilliant thank you!

Hutchracer
08-09-2009, 10:11 AM
No problem glad to be of help. I just wish I had easy access to Autosport mag as you do I have to track it down every week and it costs like $9 oh well need the inside on F1 bad as I despise alot of American "style" car racing it pales in comparison.

gb_proshark
08-09-2009, 10:14 AM
yer but you've got the quading, please can you list the names of the main atv hire companies just a few, thanks, George

Hutchracer
08-09-2009, 10:22 AM
Let me know if you want sand dune rentals as those are easy to find but souther california dunes are in the 100+ as far as temp right now and if you want MX I would have to do a little research on that to see whats out there. Also when are you going to be in the states and where are you visiting?

gb_proshark
08-09-2009, 11:21 AM
hi will be next july, umm would like to do a bit of both if possible but not guided yours in dunes many tha nks