PDA

View Full Version : Razr ballance tires?

Sweendogie
07-28-2009, 12:13 AM
anyone hear anything about these? when are they suppose to come out the only thing i saw on their web site was mid 2009.... im looking for a new set of rear tires and im debating on wether i should wait till they come out or not

Scro
07-28-2009, 07:28 AM
I haven't had any experience, but I would guess they will handle very similar to ITP's GNCC.

dynofox
08-01-2009, 05:52 AM
They have just been released, there is a seller on ebay with them. I'm looking forward to hearing reviews as I plan to buy a set over the winter. They "should" work great, open tread pattern for quick clean out, they are lightweight and look to have stout lugs. I plan to go with the 19x10-9 version on the rear, they are 1.5 lbs lighter than the 20" version. From the looks of the front tires I still like the Razr 2 but have high hopes for the rears.

Ferris
08-17-2009, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by dynofox
They have just been released, there is a seller on ebay with them. I'm looking forward to hearing reviews as I plan to buy a set over the winter. They "should" work great, open tread pattern for quick clean out, they are lightweight and look to have stout lugs. I plan to go with the 19x10-9 version on the rear, they are 1.5 lbs lighter than the 20" version. From the looks of the front tires I still like the Razr 2 but have high hopes for the rears.

I've got a couple riders that are running the Ballance Razr's and they absolutely love them. With the open tread they do clean exceptionally well and really bite. We've ran them in the soppy gooey mud a couple weeks ago and they would go wherever you wanted. We've also ran them in the dry packed dirt and they do great in it and are wearing very well.

We've been running the 19x19-9 since they were the first ones released. One of our riders is replacing his Razr2's with a set of the Ballace 20's this week so I'll have some feedback on them shortly.

dynofox
08-19-2009, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by Ferris
I've got a couple riders that are running the Ballance Razr's and they absolutely love them. With the open tread they do clean exceptionally well and really bite. We've ran them in the soppy gooey mud a couple weeks ago and they would go wherever you wanted. We've also ran them in the dry packed dirt and they do great in it and are wearing very well.

We've been running the 19x19-9 since they were the first ones released. One of our riders is replacing his Razr2's with a set of the Ballace 20's this week so I'll have some feedback on them shortly.

Thanks for the reply, looking forward to see how they like the 20x11-9's compared to the 19x10-9's. I'm leaning more towards the 19's as they are 1.5 lbs lighter than the 20's. Are your riders switching the fronts over too? The Razr 2 fronts still look better IMO but they are also heavier than the Ballance fronts.

400man
08-29-2009, 07:04 AM
so it that 114$ price for both tires or just 1??

Ferris
08-29-2009, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by 400man
so it that 114$ price for both tires or just 1??

That's each, but you can call the number listed with them for a better price.

dynofox
09-12-2009, 04:10 PM
Any feedback on the 20" version Ferris?

krazyrider
09-19-2009, 01:30 AM
ill be needing new tires for my 400ex soon. should i try out the new ballance tires or razr2 in 20'' rears and 22 or 21'' fronts

IcutMetl
10-04-2009, 08:50 AM
Any word on how the Ballances slide compared with the Razr2's? I absolutely love my Razr2's all around, except for the spin-ability...they get awesome traction, but sometimes the side-bite can be too much. The new radials look like they might be a good compromise.