PDA

View Full Version : Finally!!!!

-TheDude-
07-27-2009, 04:33 PM
MX vx XC Some finally admits it.....

http://www.pitracer.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=178974&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1&vc=1

ALAMX37
07-27-2009, 09:15 PM
Well as a mx rider I can honestly say I have always had mad respect for all forms of racing. Flying through the tree's scares the poo out of me, I have tried a touch of everything but desert racing, which I want to try one day too. Mad props to all racers.

gcart2
07-27-2009, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by ALAMX37
Well as a mx rider I can honestly say I have always had mad respect for all forms of racing. Flying through the tree's scares the poo out of me, I have tried a touch of everything but desert racing, which I want to try one day too. Mad props to all racers.

yep yep, me no likey trees. ill stick to hitting jumps and other riders. :macho

ricksmx865
07-27-2009, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by gcart2
yep yep, me no likey trees. ill stick to hitting jumps and other riders. :macho

hey we hit other riders!! lol :devil: but they do get 3 hollers and mulitple bangs on the rev limiter before they are "moved"

Its so different trying out different forms of racing... I did some MX on the quad over the weekend, bad idea!!! my xc quad took a BEATING out there!! LOL

gcart2
07-27-2009, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by ricksmx865
hey we hit other riders!! lol :devil: but they do get 3 hollers and mulitple bangs on the rev limiter before they are "moved"

Its so different trying out different forms of racing... I did some MX on the quad over the weekend, bad idea!!! my xc quad took a BEATING out there!! LOL

uh uh not us, if your in front of me and are riding bad/slower, you will be spun out or knocked out of the corner. just the way it is lol. You have to be properly set for the type of racing you do, or else your quads gonna hate you.

haha, i am a mxr and i did some drag racing last weekend.

i was kinda begged to come out.

i was told;

sand drag
quarter mile
bring paddles
lots of quads will be there.

i was thinkin, "danget man, i have these low gears, theres no way im going to do good".

cost me ten bucks to ride.

ended up it was a 350ft sand drag, i destroyed lol. i took first in open 450 class witch include a couple 500's and 525's.

being that i had a mx bike with paddles, i burnt up my clutches. However i lucked out with the whole 350 feet thing.

fastredrider44
07-28-2009, 08:24 AM
I have respect for all forms of racing, but some really just don't have a clue what a GNCC or Harescramble is all about until they get there. Being told stories and seeing videos do it no justice. The problem though is you can take a stock bike and kind of mx it, and kind of XC it. But when you start modifying your bike for one or the other, it's hard to go do the other discipline.