PDA

View Full Version : 400ex new piston and performance full exhaust

2001400exer
07-27-2009, 11:03 AM
i am still trying to sell a brand new in the box piston with K&S top end gaskets, the piston is a 11:1 406mm the pipe is a white brothers header that has been set up to run into a 450r muffler, so it looks real close to stock but will beat most all your piped buddies, i have two spark arrestors for the pipe, one is the stock pea shooter for the 450r muffler, the other is a screen that goes behind the end cap so whether you want it loud or quiet you are still leagal for trails and dunes asking 225 shipped to your door, this will make a great upgrade for those looking to mod a stock 400ex if you want pictures of the parts PLEASE PM ME ONLY along with an email adress and i will send some pics to you, the 450r muffler mounting bracket has been moved to fit the stock 400ex location and it mounts up with no mods what so ever, just bolt it on rejet and go kcik your other piped friends buts, i had the exhaust on a stock 400ex with only a K&N filter and it ran with my friends 416 with a curtis sparks exhaust (full system) and my other friends 416 that had the duncan double barrel full exhaust...and you will never have to worry about packing for the exhaust, jetting for this pipe is 45 pilot and 165 main (these are keihin jets not dyno jets) i may be able to include jets i have to see what i got..for an added price of $10 for the two jets and i will through in a tusk adjustable air fuel mixture screw for easy tuning on the go