PDA

View Full Version : trying to open an atv shop ??

250r grave yard
07-27-2009, 12:53 AM
yes im trying to open a shop and looking for pricing info on tools ,etc.

im looking to get everything to bore cylinders , nikisil , powder coating and a dyno . Basicly your one stop atv shop .I will have a parts counter property to tune the 4wheelers and or motorcycles .
I have a tech that will be working for me . what im looking for is pricing for equipment on all kinds of equipment to run a atv shop

07-27-2009, 01:21 PM
where do u live???if u live in pa ill take my quad to ur shop for now on lol

250r grave yard
07-27-2009, 01:37 PM
louisiana there is no good shops around here everyone has to ship off the parts to get done or send them down the road . my plan is to have everything in house . a portable dyno is the first thing im getting in a inclosed trailer a/c the whole shabang the just getting my name out there . theres to many people in louisiana that think they can build bikes

my friend spent 10000k on his banshee motor and had no 6th gear couldnt shift from 3rd to 4th in a race had to let the rpms drop before it would shift

then when he shipped it to trick1racing they had to stroke it from +4 to +10 to have the port timing correct couldnt get it blue printed

quadracer707
07-28-2009, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by SmitTank789
where do u live???if u live in pa ill take my quad to ur shop for now on lol

We have a small shop in Trevorton, Pa. Working out of our garage after my kid works for a guy in selinsgrove. He graduated from MMI in Orlando in april, \

Give a blast Ken