PDA

View Full Version : Rider Support for 2003

ridefastrgetoff
01-08-2003, 01:13 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen, it's time to once again open this opportunity up to anyone who wants to participate. Thanks to all of you, last year we were able to help approx. 155 Riders from all over the U.S. This program runs continuously from one year to the next so if you're ready to jump in, we want to be of help. The Support consists of the following:
1. 30% Off all Products
2. Tax Breaks on Racing ( Pit Passes, Parts, Cell Phone, Internet, Meals, Miles, Hotels, etc. ) but you obviously have to treat this somewhat as a business, afterall, you are now "Advertising" your business and that's what makes this work. Think about how much you spend on racing - it just might be well worth it to you !
3. As other riders come on board, we plug them under you. The idea is that as more / more product is purchased, you make a commission - Free Money ! You buy oil for yourself, tell or refer your friends to us and that's what this is all about.

Our main objective is to build this to the point where all of your lubricants no longer cost you anything -- they're FREE !

Email: lubes4u@myexcel.com

www.SyntheticsExcel.com or www.mxstates.com

Steve-O
01-08-2003, 01:33 PM
sounds like a pyramid scam

tants
01-08-2003, 01:37 PM
how does it work again?

DGR Designs
01-08-2003, 02:16 PM
yea im interested (alotho i am just beginning racing quads. my first year comin up) and how exactly does thios work
~Dave

ridefastrgetoff
01-08-2003, 08:30 PM
You all are fellow riders, I would never suggest anything illegal to you; if you want more info great ! There are several of your fellow riders, from N.Y. to Pennsylvania and Ohio to Kentucky, even Florida, Texas and California who have taken advantage of this offer and we are working month by month to help them. Here's how it works:

Our support is unlike any other in the industry that I have found thus far: we offer the opportunity to get all of your lubricants for FREE ! We want to be more than just your supplier though, we're looking to be your partner and here's how we're doing that:
1. 30% Off all lubricants and clothing
2. Tax Deductions ! When you register as an Amsoil Dealer, you immediately have your own business that gives you tax breaks you "may" not currently have such as ( Pit Passes, Replacement Parts, Race Fuel, Miles, Meals, Hotels, Cell Phone, Internet, Do you have an office in your home ( your utilities could be partially deductible ), etc. ). You will need to treat "your business" as such. The cost to be register is $ 15 for the first 6 mths. and then it can be renewed for $30 for the following 12 mths. if you wish to do so.
3. Here is where we do the work ! When you become a Registered Dealer, we ask two things of you: Share the good news about the oils you are using and the success you are having and Refer those folks to us ! That's it !! If you would want to be more involved, that's your option but remember, racing is a very busy time and you need to focus on racing and let us focus on helping you to offset those costs.

If you want more specifics and a Registration Form, let me know.

Thanks for your inquiry.

Email: lubes4u@myexcel.com

www.mxstates.com

ridefastrgetoff
01-08-2003, 08:33 PM
You wouldn't be the first to register from Canada either; just the first to register from Nova Scotia to register for support. Thanks.

www.SyntheticsExcel.com

01-08-2003, 11:47 PM
Hes right guys,I am a dealer for AMSOIL and the are tons of benifits!!!
But what u said in #2 dont sound right !!!:confused:
You need to info me on that stuff Khaosmotorsports@aol.com

Ben
01-09-2003, 03:53 AM
This appears to be a pyramid scheme to me, and spam to boot. Please don't post this again - we let it slide before but no more.

Ben