PDA

View Full Version : Polaris Outlaw 50 Camber Adjustment

lcmarine
07-26-2009, 08:24 AM
I bought one of these guys and swapped out the stock tires for some DWT 8 inch rims with 18" Carlisle Tires on it. I hve noticed that the camber of the wheels when he is riding is tops pointed in with i belive is negative camber. I would like to try to level off the wheels a little but unsure how to get the desired results. I know if probrably needs camber but he goes very slow for right now and would like as much as the tire on the ground until he is ready to move up. Any suggestions would be great. Maybe change out the shocks to adjustable? I don't know the stock shock size it looks like 8" compressed so i think maybe a 10" overall shock or and the size of the bolt holes i believe are 3/4 inch. I don't have any idea at all. Ok I just looked for a camber adjustment and it does'nt have one at all so I'm guessing I would have to stiffen up the springs a little. I was thinking about buying 10 shocks that are adjustable but need to know what size they should be and the size of the mounting holes for the outlaw. Thanks