PDA

View Full Version : If you haven't seen Green Day in Concert??

Giz400ex
07-26-2009, 07:48 AM
YOU SHOULD !!! Best concert I've been to =) I'm not a huge fan of them but I wanted to see them and it was something to do and they played for 2 1/2 - 3 hrs and it was non-stop entertaining. If there coming to your area, really need to check them out. Great show

ProspectorJim
07-26-2009, 09:39 AM
Yes,if you want to hear terrible pop punk you should go see them.

JR3
07-26-2009, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by ProspectorJim
Yes,if you want to hear terrible pop punk you should go see them.

not only terrible pop punk but they make fun of americans and then americans go pay to watch them make fun of them and talk about how bad america is. the music is terrible thoe

Giz400ex
07-26-2009, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by JR3
not only terrible pop punk but they make fun of americans and then americans go pay to watch them make fun of them and talk about how bad america is. the music is terrible thoe Thanks guys for the positive input ! you both really added something useful or enjoyful...... thanks..... I look forward to future positive posts from you both?:huh Advice, If your not gonna post something good, don't bother at all !

hondariderdylan
07-26-2009, 10:45 AM
21 guns is the only one of there new songs i like

400exrider707
07-26-2009, 12:08 PM
I used to be a huge fan of GD, back when they made good music. Not a fan of the new stuff. They are still really good in concert though.

KevinAb
07-26-2009, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by JR3
not only terrible pop punk but they make fun of americans and then americans go pay to watch them make fun of them and talk about how bad america is. the music is terrible thoe

I hate those muscians that use their forum as a soapbox. I saw Pearl Jam back in 02-03 or so, during the breaks Eddie Vedder kept bashing Bush, Iraq, blah blah. Just STFU and play already. That's the last crap I wanna hear at a concert. Green Day is another one of those. Their lyrics are full of stupid ideology.

quadrcr161
07-26-2009, 01:47 PM
saw them a few years ago, best large show ive been to, but they played most of their older stuff. the only gripe i had was the kids in the audience, there were more parrents waiting outside then people over 18. it would have been a whole lot better if the kids, no children, were not there.

extremeblastr
07-26-2009, 01:53 PM
then consider yourself lucky:chinese:

Giz400ex
07-26-2009, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by KevinAb
I hate those muscians that use their forum as a soapbox. I saw Pearl Jam back in 02-03 or so, during the breaks Eddie Vedder kept bashing Bush, Iraq, blah blah. Just STFU and play already. That's the last crap I wanna hear at a concert. Green Day is another one of those. Their lyrics are full of stupid ideology. There views about whats going on the world may differ from what other people think but there not lying about it ??

Giz400ex
07-26-2009, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by extremeblastr
then consider yourself lucky:chinese: lucky about what ????? :confused:

ATVMX905
07-26-2009, 03:23 PM
dude greenday f**kin sucks!! i cant stand them at all. especially their new crap. everytime it comes on the radio i change the station.

Dan_Guetter
07-26-2009, 03:45 PM
"dude greenday f**kin sucks!! i cant stand them at all. especially their new crap. everytime it comes on the radio i change the station."

"Yes,if you want to hear terrible pop punk you should go see them."

Johnny Minehan
07-26-2009, 04:47 PM
wow you guys are gay. This dude was totally pumped to tell about how great the show was and you shot him down. I do not like greenday either, but I'm all for a good show.

destey
07-27-2009, 04:45 AM
A gay guy in college told me about how he went to a greenday concert and the lead singer was making out with his friend backstage after the concert. He said "totally destroys your world doesn't it!"

"nah now I just hate them more"

shot down that homo....

jcv400ex
07-27-2009, 06:15 AM
Originally posted by Johnny Minehan
wow you guys are gay. This dude was totally pumped to tell about how great the show was and you shot him down. I do not like greenday either, but I'm all for a good show.

I'm 99% sure Giz is a gal.

Giz400ex
07-27-2009, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by jcv400ex
I'm 99% sure Giz is a gal. Are you sure about that 99% ?

buck440
07-27-2009, 05:49 PM
not to bash you or the thread but green day sucks megatron balls. there like the "male" version of old school avril lavigne imho, but she knew when to quit though:ermm:

jcv400ex
07-27-2009, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Giz400ex
Are you sure about that 99% ?

Okay, so I can insert my foot in my mouth? I thought you where a single mom. No? Then who was that?! It was close to your screen name.....

Ruby Soho
07-28-2009, 07:49 PM
not a fan of green day, since american idiot atleast.

im sure it was a pretty sweet show though

Dan_Guetter
07-29-2009, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by buck440
not to bash you or the thread but green day sucks megatron balls.

Haha nice

protraxrptr17
07-29-2009, 07:05 AM
megatron balls... I got a good chuckle outta that. My wife listens to Green Day. How many times do they say 21 guns in that song? I need to go slap her around and make her sit in the corner. :D Force her to listen to Willie, Waylon, Merle and Johnny for 24 hours straight. The real Johnny, not that wanna be guy from the movie.

mxduner
07-30-2009, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by KevinAb
I hate those muscians that use their forum as a soapbox. I saw Pearl Jam back in 02-03 or so, during the breaks Eddie Vedder kept bashing Bush, Iraq, blah blah. Just STFU and play already. That's the last crap I wanna hear at a concert agreed, thank god i never heard this crap at rock fest the other weekend, instead i heard alot of bands mentioning their thanks to troops, sevendust to mention 1... i was sober enough to remember.

Their lyrics are full of stupid ideology. thank god i never can understand what almost any lyrics say or mean, or i would have to throw out some of my cd's. i wont mention any of them:D