PDA

View Full Version : I want to get out!!!!

250Renvy
07-24-2009, 03:53 PM
Some of you know some of the stuff I have - most probably don't.

After spending years trying to build my perfect 250R - I'm just plain old starting to lose interest -
Most the people I used to ride with have sold machines and gotten into other things.

I would like to get out but have no patience for part outs and dealing with a hundred different people.

I know what some of my collection could go for on ebay but most of the stuff would need to be shipped and I don't want to deal with shipping such big items.

So I'm looking to see if anybody has a good chunk of change to buy my stuff or knows someone who would be interested and has a decent amount of cash.

I have tons of new parts, very good condition used parts and many discontinued parts.

Looking to possibly sell in chunks of $5000 or I'd sell everything I have for $20000 including a 2006 LTZ400, the Laeger 300ex hybrid and my HRE project (That's a killer deal)

LOTS OF LAEGER stuff.

Some of the bigger stuff:

Brand new 2009 Laeger narrow front stock replacement frame
Laeger swingarms w/skid plate mounts x2
RPM XC axles - 1 brand new one used
Pro-X 265 powervalve motor with cr igniton and hinson quick change cover, yukon gears
New Yukon gears
New Roll footpegs
1 set OEM 86 plastic complete - new
1 set OEM 86 plastic complete - new
1 set OEM 88 plastic no hood - new
Laeger +2 a-arms
Laeger +1 a-arms
Laeger +1 +1 stem
Laeger standard stem
LSR axle
RPM nut
IMS 4.0 gallon tank - red - new
Laeger hybrid frame

Tons of hoods for 88/89 250R with lights and
6 or 7 and 6 or more quad tech hoods.

Lots of stock parts for 89 250R including motor and discontinued stuff.

All the stuff on my Laeger 300ex hybrid in sig

I'm not looking to sell my HRE project in my sig.

---------------

Lastly - I'd like to know if I put everything for sale in a raffle type deal, would anybody be willing to buy tickets and at what price - does ebay allow you to sell stuff like that, does this site allow stuff like that?

gmako
08-02-2009, 07:18 PM
How much for the Laeger frame?

Thanks,

G