PDA

View Full Version : Price quote on Blaster build/400ex engine parts?

R'Fanatic
07-23-2009, 10:33 PM
I've currently finished accumulated the parts for my nephews blaster, parts to rebuild the EX motor, and finished the yfz build(sorta a while ago).

anyways heres the scoop.
Are you going to be at Moose Yadkin Valley Stomp in Yadkinville, North Carolina? If so could I meet up w/ you and give you the parts so you could take them back with you to WV? If not I could dribe up there, gotts go that wau anyways. on having a pretty large list of parts done.

Blaster frame premodded and gussets added. I need 2 wholes rethreaded. Jim from Diamond Racing sent me some custom bushings could you install/tap out zirks? gotta remover the bearings out of the swing-arm, there are new, so maybe I can preserve them. Is it possible.

PC'd parts- A-arms lower gloss black
Spindles- Gloss black
A-arm upper candy red
Swing-arm Gloss black
Frame Candy red
Footpegs, sprocket gaurd, brackets, foot guards- gloss black
Cases-diss- Redvein
Calipers redvein
rear hubs-candy red
tierods-candy red
if diamond racing doesn't sandblast head after porting it, know of a place that polishes it?
400ex cylinder- moly-coated?
all brackets silvervein, motor mounts for ex etc.

Also I need a set of pep springs pc'd from my yfz- standard colors

front hubs diss. candy red pc.

Plastics are red on the blaster, maier race cut w/ custom taurus hood. and red yfz rears.

Just wondering, I want to get my nephew onto a more suitable bike. Just trying to get a general estimate.

Thanks for the help in the previous years pappster
Luke

Pappy
07-24-2009, 01:07 AM
Yes, picking it up isnt an issue as long as I know in advance

Blaster frame premodded and gussets added. I need 2 wholes rethreaded. Jim from Diamond Racing sent me some custom bushings could you install/tap out zirks? gotta remover the bearings out of the swing-arm, there are new, so maybe I can preserve them. Is it possible.

PC'd parts- A-arms lower gloss black [b] $30
Spindles- Gloss black $30 for the set
A-arm upper candy red $0
Swing-arm Gloss black $45 to $55 depending on if its coated now
Frame Candy red 175 to $195 depending on if its coated now
Footpegs, sprocket gaurd, brackets, foot guards- gloss black most of these parts are $10 to 15 each, could be less depending on size
Cases-diss- Redvein cases are $35 each for center cases
Calipers redvein $18ach
rear hubs-candy red $25
tierods-candy red $12
if diamond racing doesn't sandblast head after porting it, know of a place that polishes it? not offhand
400ex cylinder- moly-coated? pc is $35, moly is $75
all brackets silvervein, motor mounts for ex etc. $8 to $12 depending on size etc

Also I need a set of pep springs pc'd from my yfz- standard colors spring sets are usually $45 for triple rates in solid colors

front hubs diss. candy red pc. $35