PDA

View Full Version : Barnett Postive for Roids

rooster300ex
07-23-2009, 05:04 PM
This is the second time he has been caught with roids in his system, and he is denying it! Did somebody put the roids in his wheaties in the morning. Did somebody sneak up and stick the needle in his butt without knowing. Did somebody hold him down and make him swollow roids. Its just crazy he denies it. Boggles the **** out of me. What do ya'll think?

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/barnett-i-am-embarrassed-18685

ben300
07-23-2009, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by rooster300ex
This is the second time he has been caught with roids in his system, and he is denying it! Did somebody put the roids in his wheaties in the morning. Did somebody sneak up and stick the needle in his butt without knowing. Did somebody hold him down and make him swollow roids. Its just crazy he denies it. Boggles the **** out of me. What do ya'll think?

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/barnett-i-am-embarrassed-18685

who cares...hope he fights "king" mo....

gets nocked off al-la kimbo slice style

and then will dissapear back to russia like the over rated turd he is

gcart2
07-23-2009, 07:56 PM
personally i think they should let them all take roids, hell football, baseball, fighting, hockey, racing, and everything else. would make for a better show lol:p

madskrillz2
07-23-2009, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by gcart2
personally i think they should let them all take roids, hell football, baseball, fighting, hockey, racing, and everything else. would make for a better show lol:p

Bahaha I can only imagine what it would be like if they did. There would probably be a roid rage massacre at a game.

As for Barnett, who cares. He didn't stand a chance in the first place. I just hope that my boy Vitor makes a good fight since that looks like what will happen. Either him or Brett Rogers if they can bring him in.

quad2xtreme
07-23-2009, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by madskrillz2
Bahaha I can only imagine what it would be like if they did. There would probably be a roid rage massacre at a game.

As for Barnett, who cares. He didn't stand a chance in the first place. I just hope that my boy Vitor makes a good fight since that looks like what will happen. Either him or Brett Rogers if they can bring him in.

You serious...Vitor isn't even a heavyweight.

madskrillz2
07-23-2009, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by quad2xtreme
You serious...Vitor isn't even a heavyweight.

Really? No way. I thought he had to cut weight to make heavyweight...........Yes I know he's not a heavyweight. That's why I said I hope he will make it a good fight. I just hope if he loses, it won't hurt this amazing come back he's been making.

Doak450r
07-23-2009, 10:52 PM
Yeah he is fighting vitor its been confirmed. As for barnett this is probaly a career ending thing for him. second time he has tested positive, ufc ain't gonna take him, and i see this as afflictions last show. Hopefully Fedor signs with the ufc after his affliction contract is up.
i mean who can he fight outside of the ufc brett rogers, overeem, and monson thats about it.

Doak450r
07-23-2009, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by madskrillz2
Really? No way. I thought he had to cut weight to make heavyweight...........Yes I know he's not a heavyweight. That's why I said I hope he will make it a good fight. I just hope if he loses, it won't hurt this amazing come back he's been making.

I don't think a middleweight fighting the best heavyweight of all time and losing should hurt his recent comeback.

tri5ron
07-23-2009, 11:02 PM
could somebody here please explain to me how having Hemmroids gives the players an advantage ??? :confused: :confused: :D

rooster300ex
07-24-2009, 06:38 AM
My point was that he is denying it. Thats all

rooster300ex
07-24-2009, 06:47 AM
vitor will get his butt handed to him.

dehner47
07-24-2009, 07:11 AM
josh barnett knew he had to do something to be able to take on one of / if not the best pound for pound fighter in the world. fedor was gonna rip his head off n he knew it. to bad we wont see it happen. thanks josh:devil:

quad2xtreme
07-24-2009, 08:41 AM
Vitor won't fair any better than Dan Henderson another really strong non-HW fighter.

madskrillz2
07-24-2009, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by Doak450r
I don't think a middleweight fighting the best heavyweight of all time and losing should hurt his recent comeback.

I really hope not. I just hope he doesn't get KTFO and turn into Arlovski. Almost every time he's (Arlovski) been ko'd, he's gone into the next fight gun shy.

Doak450r
07-25-2009, 12:55 AM
I dont know if you guys heard, but affliction just folded and are now a sponsor of the ufc again. all the fighters contract are up in the air right now. Hopefully fedor signs with the ufc.