PDA

View Full Version : motoworks pipe

quadmanw
07-23-2009, 03:49 PM
i have the motoworks slip on pipe and it rips. its not too loud it sounds great and it brings out tons of power on the 400ex

Snipe
07-23-2009, 04:09 PM
well we are very happy for you.

offroadhonda
07-23-2009, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by Snipe
well we are very happy for you.

haha I knew the smart *** comment was coming but I still laughed too hard

quadmanw
07-23-2009, 06:50 PM
smart***** like him can't even keep up with racers like me. and i didnt even mean to start a new thread i meant to reply.

killer400ex
07-23-2009, 08:35 PM
here you go........

sab24711
07-23-2009, 09:01 PM
does your slip on pipe really rip. does it?

Snipe
07-24-2009, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by quadmanw
smart***** like him can't even keep up with racers like me. and i didnt even mean to start a new thread i meant to reply.

HAHAHAHA What a taint gettin pissed over that, must be some little kid. Well I tell ya what when you can drive and get off them training wheels you come to missouri and you can put them words to use instead of BSing over the net like all teenage tards do.

Jessem24
07-24-2009, 08:40 AM
the cookie made me laugh ... and hmf is louder!

Cool Guy07400EX
07-25-2009, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by Jessem24
the cookie made me laugh ... and hmf is louder!

And here's a cookie for you because you're hmf is louder. :rolleyes: Loud pipes = closed trails. And you will not be allowed at a track as well. If you're going to the dunes though you can take the quiet core out and dgaf it.

Anyways, heres your cookie.

Snipe
07-25-2009, 07:49 PM
HMF isnt to awful bad but I never heard one on a 400 just a 450R. My bro in law and my cousin both run HMF and there just deep bass'y town not over excessive. I had a T-4 pro circuit now that thing was loud I had to get rid of it, I took it off and sold it and bought a dual wileyco exhaust , but that was on my DS650.

The cookie was funny though lol.

Cool Guy07400EX
07-25-2009, 09:12 PM
I'd like to here one in person. I didn't think they were deep. I thought they were more of a ripper. But I've never heard one so, I really can't say. I've never heard the T1 in person either! Hah god, I fail. Duals are amazing. I just love the way they look.

I know my Sparks X6 is loud as hell. I'm lookin at gettin the quiet core for that. But they have two options. Quiet or super quiet. I don't want to lose too much performance so, I think I'm just gonna go with the quiet. Does it change the sound though?

killer400ex
07-26-2009, 12:31 AM
yeah mr "cool guy" over here, i do love my hmf and yeah its louder than anything you got, and i would never put a quiet core in anyway, idc what people think, they can cram it for all i care, but no ppl like you insist on pointing the finger at ppl like me, and people will complain no matter the loudness of the exhaust, its a fact of life that people just suck, and untill you realize that your going to keep pointing at me, but ppl like me who have allready realized that they would complain if it was an electric powered and submitted no pollution, they are just looking for a reason to ruin someones day and they like us because we are easy targets. so yes i will run my hmf all day and all night be cause D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.?

Cool Guy07400EX
07-26-2009, 02:46 AM
Really , I just wanted a reason to give him a cookie. Okay bro? Chill.. I kind of agree with what you're saying and all my riding areas have no sound regulations because they are far from homes so, it doesnt matter if I have a loud exhaust. So, yes I will run my sparks all day and all night. Unless, I'm at the track because tracks have sound regulations which is why I need a quiet core.

But, there are some areas where you really should ride with a quiet core because, there is old cranky b*stards (And young people too don't get me wrong) trying to sleep in the middle of the god d*mn day and they wake up all angry about the noise, therefore, complaining.

Oh and I'm pretty sure the Sparks x6 Big Core is louder than the hmf. Not positive though so don't flip one on me.

And what the hell is dilligaf? :huh

killer400ex
07-26-2009, 11:04 AM
lol d.i.l.l.i.g.a.f.= does it look like i give a fcuk

Cool Guy07400EX
07-26-2009, 05:40 PM
God I was just sittin here trying to figure out what in the world that could stand for. Clever my friend. :D