PDA

View Full Version : 2003 400ex. clean low hours, extras. clean title

enduro400rider
07-23-2009, 03:43 PM
For sale is a 2003 400ex. The bike is very clean, no cracks in the plastic, only regular scratches. Runs great, no smoke or problems. has the following aftermarket parts:

JB racing +3 a-arms
Works triple rate front shocks.
Air scoops
AC dirt screen front bumper
Renthal Fat bars.
Billet throttle cover and brake cover.
Razr rear tires ( good tread left)
AC Pro-peg nerfs.
Belly skid plate
Swing arm skid plate
Sparks advanced timing key.
Sparks pipe ( I was told it is not a full pipe, but only a custom made sparks slip on, shorted 2 inches and put on stock head pipe)
K&N filter.
Choke removed and rejetted. Starts right up even in the winter
Graphics kit with matching gripper seat cover

Bike runs great, never raced. Has hardley been riddin this year. The extended front end and shocks were added this winter and have been ridden with for maybe 4 hours. Front right tie-rod has a very slight bend, could probably be straightened. Beside the tie-rod the bike has no other problems that i know of. It has always been garage kept and well cared for. Regular oil changes were done every 10 hours or so. The motor has never been gone into, all stock except for the timing key. Runs and sounds great. no leaks. also comes with 4 extra oil filters, and a new spare clutch cable. Bike has a clean title, and is also OHIO register until 2011. I can email pics for anyone interested. Bike is located near youngstown ohio. $2100 firm.

downazziggy
09-28-2009, 03:57 AM
was wondering if you still had this available, if so can you please email me at downazziggy@hotmail.com with some images please?

thanks,
tim
234-855-4866

400exrider69
09-30-2009, 07:22 PM
can you post pics

Sforza919
09-30-2009, 10:04 PM
could you send pics to sforza_9@hotmail.com