PDA

View Full Version : SCT programmer for Ford 6.0 diesel

blacknblue#2
07-22-2009, 08:46 PM
I have an SCT programmer that come off my 06 Ford 6.0 powerstroke. I have no use for this anymore. My truck rarely comes off the trailer and when it does this programmer always got me in trouble. Speeding tickets, donuts, street racing you name it and I was doing it. Well ive grown up a little and figured its time slow my pace down (well on the road not the dirt) So i am parting with my programmer. It had 3 settings. Extreme race tune, towing tune and fuel economy tune. Now im not sure if this can be plugged into any 6.0 and work. I think you will have to send it to a tuner and get it tuned for your vin number and any tune you want. which can be done for 70 bucks. I called innovative diesel to check. So i am asking 150 for the tuner or willing to trade for some parts for my MX 450R. i dont need much but always willing to have extra parts laying around. Tires, nerfs, wheels ETC. ETC so if you have any interest than contact me. I can get you pics.

bens250ex
07-24-2009, 07:29 PM
did you buy this new? has it been on any other cars? please let me know i am very interested. thanks

blacknblue#2
07-25-2009, 06:26 AM
Yes i bought it new and it has only been on my powerstroke. But right now the sale is pending i will let you know if it falls through