PDA

View Full Version : atv four play lt suspension for sale

zach R 7x
07-22-2009, 08:16 PM
just listed my four play suspension on e-bay if anyone is interested please pm me. complete suspension fox lt's swing arm with ztr chain tentioner,a-arms, anti vibe stem. it is listed under drr in e-bay motors..... thanks Tim

dblacks
07-23-2009, 09:03 AM
dont see it listed on there

mudder700
07-24-2009, 06:48 PM
I hear you are going with DC parts, it that true,if so why, I thought ATV Four Play parts were awesome?

zach R 7x
07-24-2009, 07:43 PM
sorry guys ,we sold it the day after we posted it.

NO ,we are not going to dc stuff,and there is nothing wrong with atv four plays stuff either .

we have been testing the new arsfx suspension with the exit shocks from z-broz and my son really likes it .he likes how it corners and the shocks are awesome,and the support we have got from Mike has been great.

we were going to save the four play stuff to put on a mod bike next year but we needed the money to build a new motor .

we will have it at red bud to put the big test on it ,hopefully with our new motor.

mudder700
07-24-2009, 09:04 PM
I believe that you sold it to a guy in upstate ,NY, correct? It is one of our racing friends, he liked our setup.....so he decided to look for a set, also, we had a crash last weekend that involved his boy and mine, so he needs some new parts...

zach R 7x
07-25-2009, 06:14 AM
sorry to hear about the crash ,i'm glad it worked out for everybody.