PDA

View Full Version : Fines issued to Byrd and Creamer

quadmom110
07-22-2009, 06:31 PM
Did anyone see that Byrd and Creamer were fined. Here is the link.

http://www.atvmotocross.com/articles/1470_penalties-issued-for-pleasure-valley-national-incidents

KFX450Rrider490
07-22-2009, 06:33 PM
what actually hapened??

JParisi48
07-22-2009, 06:39 PM
x2 what happened???

Pappy
07-22-2009, 06:42 PM
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3657825#post3657825

coryatver
07-22-2009, 06:48 PM
looks like end of the race all out battle. byrd braked harder than creamer and creamer ran up over his rear end. Heat of the moment byrd swung at creamer, kick started his quad and couldn't get off. finally creamer got off his quad and lifted it off byrds and byrd went off the track and ran over a hay bale and finished behind creamer. :D all the while they got passed by wimmer, gust, upperman. at least that is what looks like what happen from the motosode video

JParisi48
07-22-2009, 06:48 PM
thanks

extremeblastr
07-22-2009, 07:37 PM
i'm glad something was done about this but i don't agree with josh being fined money for his teams actions, i could see where that would come into play with points but i don't agree with the money thing at all.

JackA450r
07-22-2009, 07:48 PM
Totally a fair decision. Byrd should have not done what he did, but suffered the consequences. Creamer should have had control over his crew. Both made it look unprofessional so they get what they deserve.

madskrillz2
07-22-2009, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by hondarider11
Have you ever even raced before? If you have you would know you are responsible for your supporters.

Really? So, if I go and do what they did I shouldn't be held responsible? Instead the guy I'm supporting should be fined? Yeah that makes a lot more sense. I think they should have just fined the team as a whole instead of wrongfully singling out Creamer.

quad2xtreme
07-22-2009, 09:06 PM
the fine must have been too embarrassing to mention.

Dan_Guetter
07-22-2009, 09:30 PM
Not really following atv racing much anymore, but seeing some pics and video of the last race was cool to look at....

Pimp Slap!!!

extremeblastr
07-22-2009, 09:31 PM
Have you ever even raced before? If you have you would know you are responsible for your supporters.

i've done plenty of racing both on asphalt and dirt circle tracks and in motocross, i've been involved with teams with big sponsors putting out big bucks and you've just proven you haven't. when you've been involved with something at the level those pros are then you know how hard it is to do anything about what your team chooses to do. it was wrong for them to single out josh in this situation the fine should have gone to the kawasaki TEAM because they are responsible for their own behavior and no one else whereas joe earned his just fine when he took a swing in front of everyone. all of your posts on this topic have been heavily in favor of joe whether right or wrong, like the crash. its not something josh DID its something that happened, and in racing **** HAPPENS

XCRacer236
07-22-2009, 09:32 PM
anyone got a link to a video or a sequence of pics of what happened?

TrapZ400
07-22-2009, 09:35 PM
I bet Team Kawasaki will probably pay the fine for Creamer.

TrapZ400
07-22-2009, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by CaseDawg350
anyone got a link to a video or a sequence of pics of what happened?
The Slap
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x216/TrapZ400/slap.jpg
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x216/TrapZ400/slap2.jpg

extremeblastr
07-22-2009, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by TrapZ400
I bet Team Kawasaki will probably pay the fine for Creamer.

and they damn well should because they caused it, whether or not they pay it is not the issue though its the fact that the ama singled creamer out when he held his cool the whole time and didn't do anything wrong.

TrapZ400
07-22-2009, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by extremeblastr
and they damn well should because they caused it, whether or not they pay it is not the issue though its the fact that the ama singled creamer out when he held his cool the whole time and didn't do anything wrong.
Yea I agree

Byrd probably went right to the AMA rule book and showed the AMA that one rule just to get Creamer fined. haha Dirty Byrd!

coryatver
07-22-2009, 09:48 PM

its in the rules that they all agreed before hand. so they have to enforce them. next year if the riders want it changed then they can vote on it.

Appendix A, Section 1.1, which provides that "AMA Pro Racing-licensed riders are held responsible for the actions of their crew members," and further, that "[a]ll parties involved in AMA Pro Racing meets are expected to conduct themselves in a professional manner.

extremeblastr
07-22-2009, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by coryatver
its in the rules that they all agreed before hand. so they have to enforce them. next year if the riders want it changed then they can vote on it.

Appendix A, Section 1.1, which provides that "AMA Pro Racing-licensed riders are held responsible for the actions of their crew members," and further, that "[a]ll parties involved in AMA Pro Racing meets are expected to conduct themselves in a professional manner.

i'm not saying its not a rule but its still wrong to do and like i said, the rule makes sense if we're dealing with points but because it was a money fine its going to be everywhere and now its got josh's name attached to it NOT kawasakis. if that was my crew they would've been ripped a new one when that ruling came down.

TrapZ400
07-22-2009, 09:58 PM
Does anyone know the full story about what happened after the race between Team Green and Byrd? What was said or done that was so bad to get Josh fined?

motofreak2772
07-22-2009, 10:00 PM
duhh if your crew member does something its on your head. Even in amatures if two parents fight both kids get pentalized.
Obviously kawasaki will pay for this just like all jlaws bills when he gets in trouble yamaha used to pay them. The fines are petty change to the teams its just the bad rep that they get afterwards is the problem.
idk the whole situation but I want to see a vid of what happened.

MX450
07-22-2009, 10:26 PM
after seeing the video, i dont think creamer should be fined, it was an accident, thats racing. byrd shouldnt have slapped creamer.

dirty byrd

motofreak2772
07-22-2009, 11:46 PM
I dont really like byrd but I made an avatar out of those pics lol.
The video doesnt work can someone post a link or something?

dehner47
07-23-2009, 06:25 AM
i've seen joe bryd pull stuff like this so many times. hes a dirt rider and a very sore losser. grow up dude. you ride for honda. act like it:grr:

quadmom110
07-23-2009, 07:19 AM
Is randy still racing or what happened with him?

Randy broke his femur 4 places in his left leg right after the first national. This put him out of action for the rest of the season. Hopefully he will be back for next year.

BLU82
07-23-2009, 07:28 AM
I love Byrd takes off and flys right into the hay bales and almost falls. :D :D

hondariderdylan
07-23-2009, 07:46 AM
well the video up there is broke so here is a really good video:

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/g0d8SajjSCw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/g0d8SajjSCw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

its kinda funny to watch, joe just got really pissed off:p

extremeblastr
07-23-2009, 07:48 AM
its pretty obvious in that video joe decided to check up and slide to try to block both creamer and wimmer......people may see it differently but josh was holding his line and joe was the only one that turned that corner like that

Brad77
07-23-2009, 08:20 AM
That video was pretty funny. Reminded me of quad wars.

hondariderdylan
07-23-2009, 08:22 AM
everyone was in the wrong, josh should have been more careful around joe , joe shouldnt have hit him, and joshes crew shouldnt have done whatever they did(im still not clear on what they did)

JAG Motosports
07-23-2009, 08:24 AM
Wow! That video is both hillarious and disturbing at the same time. Just goes to show what a punk a** Joe is! Very bad sportsmanship.

dehner47
07-23-2009, 08:27 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by hondariderdylan
[B]everyone was in the wrong, josh should have been more careful around joe ,

dude, for real? creamer should of watched out for joes brake check? have you actually ever raced before. cause while your racing, let alone how fast these guys are going, things happen really fast. plus this is quad racing. not nascar where you gotta be afraid to bump someone.

plus, these guys were going for the win. they are gonna bang, hit, block ect to take the win. not saying joes wrong for the block cause thats racing. but swinging at him cause he f**ked up. thats just plain stupid and unprofessional.

hondariderdylan
07-23-2009, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by dehner47
[QUOTE]Originally posted by hondariderdylan
[B]everyone was in the wrong, josh should have been more careful around joe ,

dude, for real? creamer should of watched out for joes brake check? have you actually ever raced before. cause while your racing, let alone how fast these guys are going, things happen really fast. plus this is quad racing. not nascar where you gotta be afraid to bump someone.

plus, these guys were going for the win. they are gonna bang, hit, block ect to take the win. not saying joes wrong for the block cause thats racing. but swinging at him cause he f**ked up. thats just plain stupid and unprofessional.

at 12 seconds josh is already in the side of him and by 14 they are sitting in the middle of the corner stuck together, josh should have gave him a little room, thats all im saying

and im not an MX guy but i can interpret what i see

dehner47
07-23-2009, 08:35 AM
and after watching the video several times joe should of stuck to the inside. no way was creamer carrying enough speed to take him on the outside. and joe being the champion and vet he is, he should of known that.

ANDDDDDD, if joe or anyone would of smacked me like that no matter who's fault it was, he'd still be laying on the ground cause i'd be going loco on any man who lays a hand on me like that. so creamer deserves some credit for keeping his calm and letting the team handle the situation. even though he got raped in the end. just my 2 cents:devil:

usp4u
07-23-2009, 08:36 AM
looks to me like old joe was halfway out of shape in the middle of that corner anyway. probably feelin the pressure of that freight train behind him. watch the video, even if he was squaring the corner, Wimmer would've T-boned him.

dehner47
07-23-2009, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by hondariderdylan

thats why you dont understand that there is no giving a guy room or watching out for him. this is pro mx racing. not trail riding with your buddies. it a rough bar bang sport. joes in the wrong. racings racing. but smaking someone like a b***h is a very unprofessional and childish move. and its not the 1st time joes been guilty of stuff like this. :grr: :mad: :eek2:

JAG Motosports
07-23-2009, 08:52 AM
thats why you dont understand that there is no giving a guy room or watching out for him. this is pro mx racing. not trail riding with your buddies. it a rough bar bang sport. joes in the wrong. racings racing. but smaking someone like a b***h is a very unprofessional and childish move. and its not the 1st time joes been guilty of stuff like this. :grr: :mad: :eek2:

Amen to that! Couldn't have said it better!

powermadd400ex
07-23-2009, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by BLU82
I love Byrd takes off and flys right into the hay bales and almost falls. :D :D

an that josh still finished before him :D

k4f5x0r
07-23-2009, 10:10 AM
karma's a ***** ain't it byrd? :devil:

protraxrptr17
07-23-2009, 10:13 AM
There is no "I" in "team". I'm sure the whole team celebrates when he wins. The rider in the front has the right of way. If he wants to slam on the brakes or go back and forth across the track, he can. It's up to the other riders to get around him.

JParisi48
07-23-2009, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by protraxrptr17
There is no "I" in "team". I'm sure the whole team celebrates when he wins. The rider in the front has the right of way. If he wants to slam on the brakes or go back and forth across the track, he can. It's up to the other riders to get around him.

but there is a "me"

it was the last corner before the finish, creamer was giving it his all to do the best he could!!

madskrillz2
07-23-2009, 11:20 AM
I was thinking, before seeing the video, that maybe Creamer just barreled into him. That obviously didn't happen. It was another one of those infamous "brake checks".

liljhall09
07-23-2009, 12:45 PM
The best part is byrd goin offroadin over the bails hahaha , he must of thought he was on a monster truck lmao

johnnyquad17
07-23-2009, 12:53 PM
I love it! Byrd is a prick. The best part was both Wimmer and Gust passed him. Go Suzuki!!

300extreme#8
07-23-2009, 01:29 PM
If I was in creamers shoes, I would have been going for the win also. Do you know how crazy that would have been to go from 3rd to 1st and win all in the last 50 ft to the finish. Joe has been losing respect the last few years for situations like this. I'd glad Creamer acted proffessional and kept his mouth shut while on the track infront of fans. Idk what happened after the race but people are just now finding out and not seeing it inperson. Not very smart on Joe's end of the deal. Even if they both got fined and both acted off the track, Creamer won't lose fans b/c thats racing and that was an amazing race. Joe will lose fans for acting the way he did infront of the fans.

JR3
07-23-2009, 01:45 PM

couldnt have said it any better my self not the first time hes acted unprofessional. i dont know how creamer kept his composure. he didnt even like look up. it was also a ***** *** hit to. i wanted to bring this subject up last night nick but i totally forgot haha

D Bergstrom
07-23-2009, 02:05 PM
when you've been involved with something at the level those pros are then you know how hard it is to do anything about what your team chooses to do.

True, but the rider is still responsible. I know the series I race in, as the rider of record, I actually have to sign a form that states I am responsible for the actions of myself and my pit crew. If they do anything stupid, I have to answer for it, then they have to answer to me! May not be fair, but I bet just about every series is the same. Perfect example is NASCAR, how often when the driver is penalized is it something in his control?

Why everyone may not agree with it, Josh should be penalized for the actions of his crew, he is the responsible one.

Doug

ltr450rider21
07-23-2009, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by hondariderdylan
at 12 seconds josh is already in the side of him and by 14 they are sitting in the middle of the corner stuck together, josh should have gave him a little room, thats all im saying

josh should have gave joe room?
Hes in second, hows he supposed to give room?

Joe is a dirty rider. No body likes him but dirty riders.

motofreak2772
07-23-2009, 02:24 PM
Are you guys serious??
your all just going against Byrd but really it wasnt his fault, he didnt do any brake check ***** especially at the very last corner. he was getting ready to win and creamer was trying to throw in some last chance moves. Im not saying he did it on purpose and I know its racing so he shouldnt back down but the mishap was all of his fault. If I was Joe I would definatley be pissed and I would have wanted to hit him too cuz nothing can be done about what Creamer did, but it is still unsportsman like of him to hit him like he did. But if I was Creamer I would have expected to be hit like that after I just ruined a race and the championship for another rider. Thats why he didnt hit him back cuz he knew he f***ed up. Thats racing and I think they were both punished correctly.

motofreak2772
07-23-2009, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by ltr450rider21
josh should have gave joe room?
Hes in second, hows he supposed to give room?

Joe is a dirty rider. No body likes him but dirty riders.

Just because you dont like him doesnt mean that you should blame him. Yeah hes done dirty things and isnt the nicest person but when something like that happens you have to see wheres he coming from and it wasnt his fault. If that was another rider in his position you would feel bad for them.

Scro
07-23-2009, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by motofreak2772
Just because you dont like him doesnt mean that you should blame him. Yeah hes done dirty things and isnt the nicest person but when something like that happens you have to see wheres he coming from and it wasnt his fault. If that was another rider in his position you would feel bad for them.

So when you have three people freight-training behind you, and you slam on your brake into the last turn, they are supposed to be able to stop also? Everybody else was hard on the gas. I really don't see how it's anybody's fault but Byrd's.

JessetheKid
07-23-2009, 02:56 PM
Byrd= Scum

Hes a dirty riders, and i would rather see honda have no factory support than pay for his bltch asz to ride!

O and Creamer did nothing wrong there...there is factual video footage for all u non racers give it a try and you will see.

motofreak2772
07-23-2009, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Scro
So when you have three people freight-training behind you, and you slam on your brake into the last turn, they are supposed to be able to stop also? Everybody else was hard on the gas. I really don't see how it's anybody's fault but Byrd's.
umm no but they arent supposed to wreck into you... If byrd decided to go slower and creamer was going faster than he should have passed him, if he wasnt going to be able to than he would have to slow down. When your racing and someone slower is in front of you you dont try to hit them(not saying creamer was trying) but instead you figure a way around them and if you cant get around them you have to slow down. The crash was an accident. Creamer was going faster than Byrd and it caused them to get stuck. So yes the wreck was Creamers fault but I dont think he should have done anything differently he tried his best to win and it didnt work out. It just turned out bad for him and Byrd. Thats all that happened.

JessetheKid
07-23-2009, 03:09 PM
u have no clue what u r talkin bout that wreck was byrds fauld he was obviously going wide to try n block creamer not because it was a faster line, if byrd wasnt weaving all over the track trying to hold on this wouldnt have happend...

also this looks really good for byrds big sponsors dasa and honda...just to name a few

and another bit i wonder if joe give good lessons on blocking at his race school lol

motofreak2772
07-23-2009, 03:16 PM
wtf are you talking about? byrd probably thought it was wimmer there at first so he didnt know who was behind him and he wasnt trying anything special in that last corner he just went wide. Yeah maybe he was trying to take an easier line and make it harder for people to pass him on the last corner of the race, I dont think he cared about faster line at that point he just wanted to keep his win cuz he knew if he took that inside and someone went wide he wouldnt be able to power past them but if someone took the inside on him and tried to pass him he could easily pass them back. There was nothing wrong with how he picked his line.

kawabunga
07-23-2009, 03:36 PM
That's racing. What else is there to say?
Nothing better than good competition.

JR3
07-23-2009, 04:26 PM
wtf are you talking about? byrd probably thought it was wimmer there at first so he didnt know who was behind him and he wasnt trying anything special in that last corner he just went wide. Yeah maybe he was trying to take an easier line and make it harder for people to pass him on the last corner of the race, I dont think he cared about faster line at that point he just wanted to keep his win cuz he knew if he took that inside and someone went wide he wouldnt be able to power past them but if someone took the inside on him and tried to pass him he could easily pass them back. There was nothing wrong with how he picked his line.

haha you are just a joe byrd fan sticking up for joe byrd. and there is nothing wrong with that. but u keep saying stuff like he thought this and knew this or did this because of this. are you joe byrd? the truth is nobody knows what they thought or what they did and the reasons why they did what they did besides them. and its motorcross dude **** happens.

dehner47
07-23-2009, 04:33 PM
besides, if creamer didnt run into the back of joe, dustin would of knocked him silly. watch the video. wimmer was gonna dive to that inside on joe no matter what happened. joe was gonna get slammed either way.

these boys are tired of bryd being a dirty rider and there not gonna take it anymore. and they have a right to be pissed. i've been in this game a long time, and yes i know joe personally(years ago) and the mans a d**k. he has no problem dishing it out. he needs to be able to take it too.

dudes a douche:devil:

cosinostra
07-23-2009, 04:53 PM
besides, if creamer didnt run into the back of joe, dustin would of knocked him silly. watch the video. wimmer was gonna dive to that inside on joe no matter what happened. joe was gonna get slammed either way.
:

Exactly!!!! Wimmer would of freight trained him if Creamer didn't. Byrd chose the wrong line and then tried to square the corner off. He wouldn't have gotten hit if he would of held the line he started with...

Either way and no matter what happened Byrd should be suspended for the rest of the season for hitting another competitor. There is absolutely no excuse for that kind of behavior from anyone in any kind of sport.

And Creamer probably didn't return the blow either because he didn't realize that Byrd hit him or if he did, realized in that split second that you don't throw punches when you get your feelings hurt........

sparks 450
07-23-2009, 05:01 PM
creamers fault all the way ........

gcart2
07-23-2009, 05:57 PM

hey man you want to do some sand drags friday night???

i got some paddles you can borrow (honda bolt pattern) because my older brother is not ridin.

they are having it at bubbas mud ranch lol. supposed to be quiet the turn out?? idk. just let me know =)

extremeblastr
07-23-2009, 06:14 PM
motofreak, maybe you should take joes package out of your mouth next time before you talk:eek2:

Lidvall119
07-23-2009, 07:02 PM
byrd had the line a josh total F`d him on that one lol

k4f5x0r
07-23-2009, 07:13 PM
all of you honda fans get off byrds dick. watch the video you idiots. notice how byrd locks the rear brake and goes ALOT slower then anybody else through the turn? and how nobbody else takes the turn the same way as him?

And give up trying to defend him. i find this hilarious especially when he uses the haybales as whoops. Byrd is known for this crap and karma finally caught up with him. i wouldnt of dealt with it as long as the other riders i know that for sure. if i was in josh's pit crew id be bashing in byrd's crew too for being such a dumbass.

rollie
07-23-2009, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by kawabunga
That's racing. What else is there to say?
Nothing better than good competition.

I agree, anyone whos raced knows that bumping is a part of it, ive been on both ends of this situation and its just racing, Nobodys fault, just racing, whats WRONG is byrd hitting creamer, i dont care if he was in "the heat of the moment", this isnt grade school, its PROFESSIONAL atv racing.

Pappy
07-23-2009, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by rollie
I agree, anyone whos raced knows that bumping is a part of it, ive been on both ends of this situation and its just racing, Nobodys fault, just racing, whats WRONG is byrd hitting creamer, i dont care if he was in "the heat of the moment", this isnt grade school, its PROFESSIONAL atv racing.

Thats pretty much how I saw it. Byrd may have checked up, its a tactic that can work for or against a rider. Creamer was charging hard, things happen....and I dont know any of the Pro's that would want to be taken out by attempting such a gimp move so close to the finish.

The slap was uncalled for, he was fined. Creamer did the right thing by not retaliating then or after.

I've seen the top Pro's in the GNCC's all but kill each other in the final turn, its racing. You see it in Nascar and every other type of racing, its called wanting to win:p

And lets keep the name calling and school yard BS to a minimum, there seems to be enough of that in this industry as it is.

ltr450rider21
07-23-2009, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
Thats pretty much how I saw it. Byrd may have checked up, its a tactic that can work for or against a rider. Creamer was charging hard, things happen....and I dont know any of the Pro's that would want to be taken out by attempting such a gimp move so close to the finish.

The slap was uncalled for, he was fined. Creamer did the right thing by not retaliating then or after.

I've seen the top Pro's in the GNCC's all but kill each other in the final turn, its racing. You see it in Nascar and every other type of racing, its called wanting to win:p

And lets keep the name calling and school yard BS to a minimum, there seems to be enough of that in this industry as it is.

Couldn't have said it better.

SRH
07-23-2009, 07:45 PM
i dont think creamer should of been fined, byrd appears to have brake checked creamer a bit and they made some contact, byrd should be fined for the swing for sure

RIDEREDson
07-23-2009, 07:45 PM
That had to take SOOOO much for creamer not to retaliate. I would have flew off the handle for sure.

madskrillz2
07-23-2009, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by RIDEREDson
That had to take SOOOO much for creamer not to retaliate. I would have flew off the handle for sure.

You and me both buddy.

cletusEX
07-23-2009, 08:13 PM
That whole moto was a heated battle. Byrd and Wimmer made contact a few times but it was all clean. Like Pappy said in the GNCC's I've seen more contact in the last few turns than that whole moto, the sad part is Byrd's first response to the last turn incident was to take a swing at Creamer. Definitely poor sportsmanship. I don't race mx but have heard too many people talk about Byrd being a jerk.

madskrillz2
07-23-2009, 08:22 PM
I wonder how this would have turned out if it was Natalie he took a swing at?

Pappy
07-23-2009, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by madskrillz2
I wonder how this would have turned out if it was Natalie he took a swing at?

They would be sweeping pieces of Byrd off the track for days:p

extremeblastr
07-23-2009, 08:40 PM

my thoughts exactly lol

madskrillz2
07-23-2009, 09:06 PM

Ahaha glad I'm not the only one that thinks that. :D

motofreak2772
07-23-2009, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by JR3
haha you are just a joe byrd fan sticking up for joe byrd. and there is nothing wrong with that. but u keep saying stuff like he thought this and knew this or did this because of this. are you joe byrd? the truth is nobody knows what they thought or what they did and the reasons why they did what they did besides them. and its motorcross dude **** happens.
I already said Im not a Joe Byrd fan and I know hes a d*** I tried to get his autograph once... I didnt get it lol. I know I dont know what he thought but its not fair for people to say that he was trying to block or brake check... they dont know what he thought either.

motofreak2772
07-23-2009, 09:46 PM
I dont think that would have happened cuz one Joe was far enough ahead to stay out front or wimmer and two Wimmer wouldnt have tried and force something and risk wrecking like what happened to Creamer and Byrd.

motofreak2772
07-23-2009, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by gcart2
hey man you want to do some sand drags friday night???

i got some paddles you can borrow (honda bolt pattern) because my older brother is not ridin.

they are having it at bubbas mud ranch lol. supposed to be quiet the turn out?? idk. just let me know =)
Hey that sounds like fun but I honestly dont know if my bike will be ready. I blew the crank bearing or something last thursday at Dade and Rick Todd is working on my bike. If it does get finished in time I would love to take it out there and test it out.
What time does it start? and do I need parental signing or anything? also how much $ hahaha sorry for all the questions maybe you can just post a link or something, Ive seen the mud ranch like a million times but Ive never been.

motofreak2772
07-23-2009, 09:52 PM
motofreak, maybe you should take joes package out of your mouth next time before you talk:eek2:
dude stfhu, Im trying not to be biased but you guys are so against joe that I have to take his side.

madskrillz2
07-23-2009, 10:07 PM
dude stfhu, Im trying not to be biased but you guys are so against joe that I have to take his side.

Because he's a deutsche and has had it coming for a LONG time.

SRH
07-23-2009, 10:15 PM
I already said Im not a Joe Byrd fan and I know hes a d*** I tried to get his autograph once... I didnt get it lol. I know I dont know what he thought but its not fair for people to say that he was trying to block or brake check... they dont know what he thought either.

come on man.....if youve got much racing expirience you know the brake check is used when your excessivly getting dogged, it breaks the other riders focus and momentum, if your prepared for it you motor on and the other rider is left frazzled, i suppose it is possible byrd had a brief lapse either way it was unintentional on creamers part....whether it was going to help wienen or not i dont beleive creamer would chance taking himself out there, hes out there to win....

ive never met byrd but his reputation sure isnt the greatest, its not fair for me to say one way or the other but if what i heard is true i could see the other riders putting a target on his back

JLanphear
07-23-2009, 10:32 PM
Because he's a deutsche and has had it coming for a LONG time.

Haha, cause he's German?

motofreak2772
07-23-2009, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by SRH
come on man.....if youve got much racing expirience you know the brake check is used when your excessivly getting dogged, it breaks the other riders focus and momentum, if your prepared for it you motor on and the other rider is left frazzled, i suppose it is possible byrd had a brief lapse either way it was unintentional on creamers part....whether it was going to help wienen or not i dont beleive creamer would chance taking himself out there, hes out there to win....

ive never met byrd but his reputation sure isnt the greatest, its not fair for me to say one way or the other but if what i heard is true i could see the other riders putting a target on his back
Yeah but he wouldnt do that on the very last corner. he didnt even need to, there was no way creamer would have been able to get around him.

k4f5x0r
07-23-2009, 10:48 PM
your kidding me right? byrd brake checked got it too far sideways. lets take creamer completely out of the equation. you see wimmer charging the inside line and byrd is sliding the turn like the dope that he is.

1 wimmer wouldve barrelled straight into the side of byrd, just because byrd isnt confident enough in his skill he feels he has to use low level tactics to claim his wins.

2 since byrd took the slowest possible line wimmer/gust pass him completely clean and take the win away from him.

3 the slightest chance byrd can pull out of the turn strong and manage to stay ahead of both suzuki's.

after watching the video several times im just gunna call it Rubbin's Racin'. stuff happens byrd acted like a kid and took a swing and lost out twice that day for his stupid actions.

best part is watching him use the hay bales like theyre whoops :p

SRH
07-23-2009, 11:26 PM
its hard to tell the exact point of impact, at first i thought byrd drug the brakes a lil more than necessary but its hard to tell whether its that or that creamer just made contact and byrd was sliding out because they were locked together

regardless, i feel it was just racing he didnt need to go with the slap on creamer....im suprised his sponsors arent upset about that

RAPTOR80RACR990
07-24-2009, 01:50 AM
Yeahh I'm on Creamers side on this one he did nothing wrong, and that blow to the head was a little low lol

RIDEREDson
07-24-2009, 03:51 AM
Ahaha glad I'm not the only one that thinks that. :D

Yeah, Natalie has all that bottled rage, from that can-am giving him problems all year long.

extremeblastr
07-24-2009, 07:22 AM
I dont think that would have happened cuz one Joe was far enough ahead to stay out front or wimmer and two Wimmer wouldnt have tried and force something and risk wrecking like what happened to Creamer and Byrd.

wrong, joe was SLIDING around the corner and wimmer was railing it on the inside even faster therefore joe gets tboned and wrecks even without creamer there. he should thank josh for saving him the injuries he would've gotten:scary: and you can say all you want that joe didn't brake check and we don't know blah blah blah but anybody whos raced hard in mx and been there knows exactly what went on so at this point all it looks like is your riding joe and/or hondas ****

extremeblastr
07-24-2009, 07:24 AM
Yeah, Natalie has all that bottled rage, from that can-am giving him problems all year long.

anybody else notice that there is nothing worse then a stock up honda fanboy?

dehner47
07-24-2009, 07:41 AM
bottom line in my eyes is joe made a mistake. if you look closely @ the hump that wimmer took on the inside, looks like no one has taken that line all day. no ruts or anything in it. joe should of know being the "professional" he is that he had to protect the inside. and once he was on the wrong side, he saw wimmer coming, tried braking hard to square off turn and dive to the inside and creamer got him before wimmer did. either way, he was gonna get tagged.

plus, like i stated before. ive been around joe and watched him race more times then i can count. the "brake check" is one of his moves. he's done it since days on a 250r. it throws the rider off behind him and breaks that mental drive that the dude in second has going. cause if you have raced before, 2nd place in the freight train on the last lap in the last turn has more of an advantage then the guy in 1st. and if anyone has to rebut that or ask why, then you never been or never will be a racer :devil:

Warnerade
07-24-2009, 07:52 AM
Just because you dont like him doesnt mean that you should blame him. Yeah hes done dirty things and isnt the nicest person but when something like that happens you have to see wheres he coming from and it wasnt his fault. If that was another rider in his position you would feel bad for them. I didnt even bother to read the rest of the posts after this ignorant statement. I bet a lot of people in your daily life ignore you, dont they. You should try it sometime...you'll see why.

Byrd should be fined heavilyyyyy for that one. make him miss a race. That will hurt his feelings and put him in his place far more than a stupid fine will.

treake
07-24-2009, 08:12 AM
It's interesting to read everyone's interpretation of what happened. If everyone could put their hate aside and just analyze what happened, the interpretations might be a little more accurate.

After watching the video, it didn't appear that Byrd was brake checking. He went wide locked the brakes to slide the rear of the quad around so he could cut the line off of the person taking the inside and in this case it was Wimmer. Unfortunately, during the slide, Creamer came in to hot and rode up on the back of Byrd. Whether it was intentional or not, no one knows but Creamer. If any of you have watched any other form of racing, how Byrd was attempting to go through the corner is pretty common. There is typically more than one way to go through a turn. The only thing that Byrd did wrong was pop Creamer in the helmet. That was definitely uncalled for and deserved a fine, docking of points or both.

Someone brought up an interesting point. If Creamer hadn't locked up with Byrd, would Wimmer have t-boned Byrd. From the line Byrd was taking, he would have had the position and Wimmer would have had to jam on the brakes to keep that from happening. If Wimmer had t-boned Byrd, would all of you start saying that Wimmer rides dirty and he shouldn't have done that and he should be fined for aggressive riding or Wreckless Wimmer strikes again, blah, blah, blah. Probably not, you would have said he was going for the win and rubbing is racing. If the collision would have not happened between Byrd and Creamer, Wimmer would not have hit Byrd for two reasons; 1. that's not his style 2. it would have taken him and Byrd out and they are racing for a championship where every point counts.

Warnerade
07-24-2009, 08:13 AM
from a source other than the video that doesnt show it. He break checked ;)

extremeblastr
07-24-2009, 08:41 AM
^^^^ tryed to tell em shawn, thats how byrd rides and anybody who says otherwise isn't paying attention.

as for the guy who wants to know if we would have blamed wimmer if he had tboned byrd the answer is helllll no, if byrd wants to cut inside and try to make a block that isn't safe he gets to suffer the consequences just like anybody in any other racing series in the world.

tach13
07-24-2009, 09:18 AM
it was the last corner of the race, u do what you have to. byrds a punk. i wish they'd let him and creamer put some 4oz gloves on and settle this. creamer owes him a ***** slap.

extremeblastr
07-24-2009, 09:20 AM
i get the fine thing a little bit now although i still don't like it but i'm still trying to figure out why creamer is on probation:confused:

dehner47
07-24-2009, 09:32 AM
even is supercross the rider is responcible for the people on his team. i dont agree with creamer getting fines and on probabtion but rules are rules. i assume they do that cause if a dude on your team/family member gets in a fight it will affect the only person there that matters. the rider. guess that keeps the team in line cause they dont want to jeperdies(sp) the riders points standings or wins.

i can understand the rule. but still disagree with putting creamer on probation. fines ok. probation stupid. but i garentee byrd went to ama/atva and *****ed and they had to handle it fair. not fair in our minds but they are god and god makes all the decisions. :devil:

54warrior
07-24-2009, 09:39 AM
gotta love the Doug Gust fist pump!!!

dehner47
07-24-2009, 09:50 AM
haha i just said that to my brother after i showed him the video. but i think it was more of a "thank you very much you 2 knuckleheads":blah:

Jake250ex
07-24-2009, 10:28 AM
without me reading thru 8 pages of arguing..

what were the fines and what did the kawi team do?

mysterybike
07-24-2009, 10:59 AM
Some of you have got to be the most unintelligent people I have ever seen.

dehner47
07-24-2009, 11:13 AM
please explain yourself O master mind of quad racing. why are some people unintelligent? cause i know your not speaking of me. cause i'm the brightest bulb in the box over here:devil: :blah: :macho :D

RIDEREDson
07-24-2009, 11:40 AM
All I know is. It was the funniest thing ever, listening and watching their interviews, after the race.

dehner47
07-24-2009, 02:07 PM
All I know is. It was the funniest thing ever, listening and watching their interviews, after the race.

is there any video of this so called comedy show?? :devil:

RIDEREDson
07-24-2009, 02:27 PM
On the home page.. the videos have finally been uploaded.

powermadd400ex
07-24-2009, 02:42 PM
wow byrd sounds like such an *** in his interview.

Lehr 110
07-24-2009, 02:49 PM
ok well im glad everyone who wasnt there can throw in what they think happend.

idk if anyone noticed byrd brake check wimmer in the bottom corner every single lap he was in front of him and it him quite a few times. how do you think creamer got into 2nd place anyway?

and if you were THERE you could clearly see byrd brake check creamer...just uncalled for

just ask wimmer what happend that whole race and im sure he will have a good story about it

dehner47
07-24-2009, 03:12 PM
FINALLY. someone who was there, witnessed it, and has the racing experience and insite to tell us what really happened.

now, all you bryd blowers can now hear it from a man who would know. thanks randy for telling the world what really happened and confirming what went down in the last hundred feet of that race :D

Nate Dogg #76
07-24-2009, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by treake
It's interesting to read everyone's interpretation of what happened. If everyone could put their hate aside and just analyze what happened, the interpretations might be a little more accurate.

After watching the video, it didn't appear that Byrd was brake checking. He went wide locked the brakes to slide the rear of the quad around so he could cut the line off of the person taking the inside and in this case it was Wimmer. Unfortunately, during the slide, Creamer came in to hot and rode up on the back of Byrd. Whether it was intentional or not, no one knows but Creamer. If any of you have watched any other form of racing, how Byrd was attempting to go through the corner is pretty common. There is typically more than one way to go through a turn. The only thing that Byrd did wrong was pop Creamer in the helmet. That was definitely uncalled for and deserved a fine, docking of points or both.

Someone brought up an interesting point. If Creamer hadn't locked up with Byrd, would Wimmer have t-boned Byrd. From the line Byrd was taking, he would have had the position and Wimmer would have had to jam on the brakes to keep that from happening. If Wimmer had t-boned Byrd, would all of you start saying that Wimmer rides dirty and he shouldn't have done that and he should be fined for aggressive riding or Wreckless Wimmer strikes again, blah, blah, blah. Probably not, you would have said he was going for the win and rubbing is racing. If the collision would have not happened between Byrd and Creamer, Wimmer would not have hit Byrd for two reasons; 1. that's not his style 2. it would have taken him and Byrd out and they are racing for a championship where every point counts.

I agree 100%

quadmom110
07-24-2009, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Lehr 110
ok well im glad everyone who wasnt there can throw in what they think happend.

idk if anyone noticed byrd brake check wimmer in the bottom corner every single lap he was in front of him and it him quite a few times. how do you think creamer got into 2nd place anyway?

and if you were THERE you could clearly see byrd brake check creamer...just uncalled for

just ask wimmer what happend that whole race and im sure he will have a good story about it

Okay, I wasn't going to say anything, but since Randy told you what really happened let me add to it since I was there too. Wimmer won the first moto with no problem. Dominated it............
Now Byrd has a championship to try to win. The only way he can do it is beat Wimmer. Joe needs the hole shot so he can keep them behind him. Wimmer passed Byrd TWICE IN THE SAME TURN.
The first time Byrd Pushed Wimmer out in the far corner ( where Randy was and not many people could see what he did.) Wimmer passed him back the second time in the same corner. Byrd pushes Wimmer out again in the same corner he did the lap before. So Byrd puts it in block mode, Brake checks when he has to to slow Wimmer and Creamer down. If you call that racing.
Why do you think all 4 of them were freight training the last couple laps.
I'll tell you why. Byrd wasn't fast enough to to beat them in a all out GOOD OLD FASHION FLAT OUT FAIR RACE. Byrd was holding everyone up.
PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's what I saw.
How many races do you see 4 racers bumper to bumper. Not many at all.
Byrd has a championship to try to win.
He will do anything he can to win it.
This time he loses big time bothin championship points and in fan recognition. Iv'e seen Byrd race for many years and never liked his riding style. Maybe his sponsors will finally see him for what he really is.
You can disagree with me on this all you want, but it is the truth. Like it or not.

quadmom110
07-24-2009, 06:20 PM
Check this link out. Remember that Byrd is a professional!!!!!!!! This is how he thinks you race. This is how you get people hurt.
http://video.google.com/videosearch?hl=en&q=video+of+Joe+Byrd+crashing+Natalie&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=dE5qSperBdC3lAfJlMDSCQ&sa=X&oi=video_result_group&ct=title&resnum=4#

extremeblastr
07-24-2009, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by quadmom110
Check this link out. Remember that Byrd is a professional!!!!!!!! This is how he thinks you race. This is how you get people hurt.
http://video.google.com/videosearch?hl=en&q=video+of+Joe+Byrd+crashing+Natalie&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=dE5qSperBdC3lAfJlMDSCQ&sa=X&oi=video_result_group&ct=title&resnum=4#

i've seen that video a million times but every time i watch it i get a little more disgusted with byrd.

extremeblastr
07-24-2009, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Nate Dogg #76
I agree 100%

you sir are "stupit" which unlike stupid, can't be fixed.

extremeblastr
07-24-2009, 07:57 PM
hahaha your supporting the guy whos two most memorable quotes from his interview were, "i had some good clean racing going with wimmer there, i like racing like that" never laughed so hard in my life oh and "kawasaki took me out, they come in here with a 3 4 million dollar effort against me on a 'shoestring' effort and they gotta race like that" my assssssss if hes on a shoestring budget then why is his setup so extravagant. if he doesn't have anything better to do with his time than ride dirty and whine then it would be much better for everyone if he would go find a different sport where people like that. anybody here who can honestly say joe did the right thing in ANY way in the second moto especially after randy came on here and confirmed what everyone was saying is nothing more than a honda fanboy with nothing better to do then ride joe byrds _ _ _ _ on a forum.

Nate Dogg #76
07-24-2009, 08:02 PM
you sir are "stupit" which unlike stupid, can't be fixed.
Grow up and let it go man.

reconmaster
07-24-2009, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by quadmom110

goes to show how much of a class act he is and i will say this much that stuff causes spinal cord injuries and brings more people to my club no pun intended

extremeblastr
07-24-2009, 08:42 PM
Grow up and let it go man.

grow up? what more is there to understand other than byrd pulled the wrong move at a bad time (which in case you haven't noticed at the speeds these guys race could cause a paralyzing/fatal injury) and then proved how bad his attitude is by taking a swing and your sitting here defending his situation. don't defend someone who doesn't deserve it just because you ride a honda to.

SRH
07-24-2009, 09:01 PM
byrds mechanic use to have spikes in his shoes or golf cleats etc and scratch up the start pad...didnt natalie protest and they let byrd slide?...

the video of byrd taking out natalie is ridiculous , byrd is as bad as jlaw, except on a jump like that ...wtf is he thinking he could of really hurt natalie....

maybe byrd would have a bit more sport...a taste of that 4 million dollar effort instead of his shoe string budget if he was a bit more professional and likeable.....

extremeblastr
07-24-2009, 09:15 PM
just can't help myself

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wf2mGDrkX9g&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wf2mGDrkX9g&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

powermadd400ex
07-24-2009, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by SRH
byrds mechanic use to have spikes in his shoes or golf cleats etc and scratch up the start pad...didnt natalie protest and they let byrd slide?...

the video of byrd taking out natalie is ridiculous , byrd is as bad as jlaw, except on a jump like that ...wtf is he thinking he could of really hurt natalie....

maybe byrd would have a bit more sport...a taste of that 4 million dollar effort instead of his shoe string budget if he was a bit more professional and likeable.....

i even think it was john that caught him with his spiked boots. and yea they let him slide. this situation bewteen byrd and creamer really isnt anything new to the people who have really watched joe and his cheating antics.

elementryder
07-24-2009, 09:28 PM
i will back randy and his mom up and eveyone else that says byrd brake checked creamer, it wAs very clear that he did when you were there in person, byrd had the race won and that was just a horrible move on his part he had the race won, byrd brake checked several riders that race and was pretty much holding up a back of riders! afterwords jimmy white came over to byrds trailer and was like let me guess your breaks stuck? haha byrds all calling kawi cheaters and stuff when byrd is pretty much the only pro whos been accused of cheating

madskrillz2
07-24-2009, 09:41 PM
Shoe string effort? Give me a break. Can't believe he said that.

Edit: Actually it doesn't surprise me but ridiculous nonetheless.

SRH
07-24-2009, 10:28 PM
you know whats funny....id say 90% of the guys at a mx national are either financed to the gills or rich as hell...then mags and tv say privateer....please... i pulled into englishtown for the wpsa in 07 and i think i was the only guy there sleeping in a tent and driving a pick up truck....and i only had 1 measly quad:ermm:

byrds setup rivals any team out there...i mean i dont know how much hes financing of it himself...im sure more than any factory guy but even the c class guys got near factory setups in some instances...

byrd for some strange reason has always seemed to be able to get away with more than other riders, i beleive natalie could eat something wrong , rip one on the line and byrd would protest and say hes runnning different fuel ...

it says alot about creamer, to have byrd pull a move on him like that get slapped and keep your cool, hes got the professionalism to earn the right to ride for a factory....byrd on the other hand...from a business stand point, i wouldnt want my company involved in the animosity going byrds way... i mean signature joe byrd gear or parts....fans just wont be feeling it

Nate Dogg #76
07-25-2009, 07:27 AM
grow up? what more is there to understand other than byrd pulled the wrong move at a bad time (which in case you haven't noticed at the speeds these guys race could cause a paralyzing/fatal injury) and then proved how bad his attitude is by taking a swing and your sitting here defending his situation. don't defend someone who doesn't deserve it just because you ride a honda to.

I'll explain since you obviously don't understand. I said grow up because you call someone stupit based only on their opinion. That is childish. I said let it go because you keep making it clear Byrd was wrong and your not a Honda fan. We get it! Also, I have been involved in quad racing longer than you have been alive. I've been to more nationals than you and have noticed the "speeds" they run.

88redrocket
07-25-2009, 08:11 AM
I was thinking about signing up for byrds riding school next month, i wonder if he teaches everyone how to slap your opponent?

hondariderdylan
07-25-2009, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by 88RedRoclet
I was thinking about signing up for byrds riding school next month, i wonder if he teaches everyone how to slap your opponent?

he might show you how to brake check them too
who knows, he might even explain the secret about how hay bales double as whoops, even show you how to master it

:p

quad2xtreme
07-25-2009, 10:26 AM
I'm an *** too. I like Byrd and a bunch of guys who are way worse than him. I even have a few friends who have spent time in jail for the stuff they did. Way worse than a slap on a guy wearing a helmet.

I hear tennis is on Versus in HD right now...you might want to check it out. :eek2: :p

RATPACK Z400
07-25-2009, 10:37 AM
If you look at that last turn vid ,there,s nothing Byrd could have done to stop the train behind him they were coming around him no matter what wimmer/gust were hauling if byrd did slide out it would have been photo finish with Gust, wimmer would still have took first.byrds speed would have never been able to over take Wimmer to the finish. HAHA GO SUZUKI!

extremeblastr
07-25-2009, 10:54 AM
Also, I have been involved in quad racing longer than you have been alive. I've been to more nationals than you and have noticed the "speeds" they run.

which in that case brings your "STUPITITY" to a new level because your still agree that it wasn't byrds fault, and until people who like you who's opinion makes absolutely no sense what so ever get it through their thick skulls i'm going to continue to say it over and over again.

powermadd400ex
07-25-2009, 11:12 AM
which in that case brings your "STUPITITY" to a new level
dude, you sound just like my dad yelling at bad drivers on the interstate :D

Nate Dogg #76
07-25-2009, 11:35 AM
which in that case brings your "STUPITITY" to a new level because your still agree that it wasn't byrds fault, and until people who like you who's opinion makes absolutely no sense what so ever get it through their thick skulls i'm going to continue to say it over and over again.

I'll be at Loretta's in three weeks. Come on down and we will discuss the matter. Look for a red 450r #76.

quad2xtreme
07-25-2009, 04:00 PM
good lord, 3/4 of you guys blowing smoke about Joe Byrd actually know Josh Creamer...that paints a whole new picture.

When I speak about it, I don't know either of them so I am pretty unbiased. I could see why you guys are so worked up about this.

extremeblastr
07-26-2009, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by powermadd400ex
dude, you sound just like my dad yelling at bad drivers on the interstate :D

same basic concept:p

extremeblastr
07-26-2009, 07:09 AM
I'll be at Loretta's in three weeks. Come on down and we will discuss the matter. Look for a red 450r #76.

and here i was planning a possible trip down there, what class are you running? i might have my new bike by then and seeing as i have yet to run a national on a 450 maybe i'll give you a quick lesson on what a brake check looks like

csr250r
07-27-2009, 03:23 PM
its pretty obvious in that video joe decided to check up and slide to try to block both creamer and wimmer......people may see it differently but josh was holding his line and joe was the only one that turned that corner like that

DUDE YOUR BAKED!!

The reason he is sliding is because creamer a**Wholed him and his rear tires are locked up!!

You going to honestly tell me that joe byrd would leave his rear tires locked up going into the final lap corner??

Looks like team kawi had that planned to me, it would be one thing if the person in front of them stuttered or killed their quad but it looks like josh just grabbed some gas maybe take out the two top point contenders in one shot. Creamer can ride though, he was prolly just following instructions.

Joe prolly shouldnt have smacked him, but imagine what you would do if someone just took your win and possible chance for championship away.

reconmaster
07-27-2009, 03:28 PM
he brake checked the whole race dustin and josh kept thier composure during thier interviews and even said byrd ran them off the track theres plenty of footage from many races of him doing it to riders. jimmy white wouldn't tell his riders to run into another rider that would be the dumbest thing you can do....i swear byrd fans can't handle the truth when they see it...

hondariderdylan
07-27-2009, 03:28 PM
and i thought this thing was dead:rolleyes:

csr250r
07-27-2009, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by reconmaster
he brake checked the whole race dustin and josh kept thier composure during thier interviews and even said byrd ran them off the track theres plenty of footage from many races of him doing it to riders. jimmy white wouldn't tell his riders to run into another rider that would be the dumbest thing you can do....i swear byrd fans can't handle the truth when they see it...

I brake check ounce in a while too, its not illegal. If byrd does it so much maybe other pros would be ready for it.

But the funny part about what you said is that byrd would not brake check leaving the inside where wimmer took wide open for other riders to fly by.

The amature riders dont even brake check in a multi lane last turn when all they need to do to win is make a clean turn, let alone the pros.

k4f5x0r
07-27-2009, 07:27 PM
go watch the byrd/natalie vid.

watch teh slow mo. notice joe byrd turns straight into natalie's back tire?

joe byrd-"what goes around comes around". yea and it just came around back to you and gave you a loogie in the face.

csr250r
07-28-2009, 02:42 AM
Dude seriously dont just stick up for the kawis cuz you have one.

Maybe Creamer was just pushing it but dont be telling me that byrd was racing that dirty that race. He had the holeshot and wimmer made a nice pass that wasnt the most clean, byrd scooted over on him in that uphill strait. But watch 5:29 in the video, creamer hits the *** end of byrds quad there too, you guys cant blame all this stuff on byrd.

extremeblastr
07-28-2009, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by csr250r

Maybe Creamer was just pushing it but dont be telling me that byrd was racing that dirty that race. He had the holeshot and wimmer made a nice pass that wasnt the most clean, byrd scooted over on him in that uphill strait. But watch 5:29 in the video, creamer hits the *** end of byrds quad there too, you guys cant blame all this stuff on byrd.

why the hell would creamer be running into his quad if he wasn't checking up? all you've told me so far is that joe byrd can't win a race because hes to slow and thats why he got run over. your telling us not to stick up for the kawis just because we have one (or had one) well don't stick up for hondas because your yamaha is to slow to beat one.

631kfx400
07-28-2009, 08:52 AM
why the hell would creamer be running into his quad if he wasn't checking up? all you've told me so far is that joe byrd can't win a race because hes to slow and thats why he got run over. your telling us not to stick up for the kawis just because we have one (or had one) well don't stick up for hondas because your yamaha is to slow to beat one.
amen

07-28-2009, 09:12 AM
wheres the popcorn smiley when u need it?

Pappy
07-28-2009, 09:12 AM
I think there is more fighting in here then there was at the track:p

07-28-2009, 09:14 AM
agreed.

kawabunga
07-28-2009, 09:22 AM
I think there is more fighting in here then there was at the track:p

No kidding...

k4f5x0r
07-28-2009, 09:27 AM

im honestly not. im unbiased when it comes to racing. favorite riders? wimmer, wienen and thomas brown.

who's the one on a honda sticking up for the guy riding for a honda when everyone else knows byrd was brake checking?

You can just watch the interview. you didnt see creamer complaining that he lost any places he said " i dont really know what happened but thats racing i guess".

Byrd decided to act like an asswhole in his interview because he knows he messed up and was trying to find someone else to blame other then himself. something a child would do. just like that slap to creamer.

bmxican345
07-28-2009, 09:53 AM
are you the ones getting fined? who cares seriously they got tangled its a common mistake what happens in holeshot people get tangle cuz there is too many people going to one little corner thats what happened this weekend we had two people going into one corner and in which creamer by accident bumped into byrd im not sticking up for niether of them but thats racing $h!t happens

07-28-2009, 10:07 AM
is there a video of all this?

Warnerade
07-28-2009, 10:23 AM
DUDE YOUR BAKED!!

The reason he is sliding is because creamer a**Wholed him and his rear tires are locked up!!

You going to honestly tell me that joe byrd would leave his rear tires locked up going into the final lap corner??

Looks like team kawi had that planned to me, it would be one thing if the person in front of them stuttered or killed their quad but it looks like josh just grabbed some gas maybe take out the two top point contenders in one shot. Creamer can ride though, he was prolly just following instructions.

Joe prolly shouldnt have smacked him, but imagine what you would do if someone just took your win and possible chance for championship away. good god man...do you read what you say before you post? lmao...

what no one knows, is the pro class is RIGGED...the champion is decided at the begining of the year. Its about as fake as WWE on monday nights

631kfx400
07-28-2009, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by honda4life818
is there a video of all this?
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_V6h1e-M5zI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_V6h1e-M5zI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

07-28-2009, 12:42 PM
lmao i ment is there a video of the race?

TrapZ400
07-28-2009, 01:15 PM
Moto 1
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/odDyTWjxia4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/odDyTWjxia4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Moto 2
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LvSW60pL73U&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LvSW60pL73U&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

csr250r
07-28-2009, 02:57 PM

Oh your so right, joe byrd is slow, just like warnerade said the pro class is rigged. They obviously LET him get the holeshot and battle for the lead.

Look at my sig idiot it says helping hondas settle for second place since 2008, but i love hondas so much I guess. You must love yamaha then... your blaster was probably extreme!

Let me guess you will wax me too when yours gets fixed, seriously maybe go beat some people on the track instead of saying how your going to beat all these people on the internet in a race... ok?

Wanna know why kawi puts so much money into their quad racing program? Because they suck other than the pro ones and its not like those dont have their issues. Go to a local race ounce, you will probably see mainly hondas, suzuki second, and yamaha third.

Maybe your mad that byrd is in battle for the points with the "out dated carburated dinasaur 450r" and honda has by far the worst team support.

Like he said, what goes around comes around.

k4f5x0r
07-28-2009, 03:18 PM
yea like i keep on saying. what goes around comes around.

it came back to byrd. i give up on this topic.

btw cody gibson and haavisto are dominating on kawi's right now too. just thought you might wanna know. hetrick is doing pretty damn good himself.

derekhonda
07-28-2009, 04:16 PM
I just talked to byrd, his exhaust hit the "brown note" and he poo'd himself. So to draw attention away from his crap filled pants he got on the brakes a little hard and started all this trouble.

631kfx400
07-28-2009, 05:55 PM
hhahahahahahaha

extremeblastr
07-28-2009, 07:59 PM
Oh your so right, joe byrd is slow, just like warnerade said the pro class is rigged. They obviously LET him get the holeshot and battle for the lead.

Look at my sig idiot it says helping hondas settle for second place since 2008, but i love hondas so much I guess. You must love yamaha then... your blaster was probably extreme!

Let me guess you will wax me too when yours gets fixed, seriously maybe go beat some people on the track instead of saying how your going to beat all these people on the internet in a race... ok?

Wanna know why kawi puts so much money into their quad racing program? Because they suck other than the pro ones and its not like those dont have their issues. Go to a local race ounce, you will probably see mainly hondas, suzuki second, and yamaha third.

Maybe your mad that byrd is in battle for the points with the "out dated carburated dinasaur 450r" and honda has by far the worst team support.

Like he said, what goes around comes around.

epitomy of fail, go read the last line of my post i was fully aware that you ride a yamaha and said exactly that. i also attend more local races then i care to count and i see more suzukis and kawis then anything else.....oh and if you feel the need to lose to me on a track hit up an neatv race next year and let me know when you'll be there, i'll be sure to show you what a brake check looks like. also i could honestly care less where byrd is in the points, i pay as a little attention to what position he is in as possible because a DIRTBAG rider doesn't deserve any attention, ever think thats why honda doesn't toss him more support?

madskrillz2
07-28-2009, 08:54 PM
I think some of you kids need to take a time out.

sparks 450
07-28-2009, 09:27 PM
lets move on to the next race