PDA

View Full Version : 70cc Metrakit Complete Motor Exhaust

doonanracing
07-22-2009, 03:44 PM
My son wants to step up and run only in the 90cc classes. We already have one 90cc DRR and just want to make it easier and have both DRR's with a 90cc motor. In order to pay for the build for the new motor I need to sell off this motor. The cases originally where out of a Kasea we owned and the motor was installed inside an 08 DRR. Basiclly what I am selling is a complete drop in drivetrain complete with exhaust and intake. The motor has a Hetrick Racing ported Metrakit kit top end which was done earlier this season and only has a few races on it. Less than 10 hours with practice and racing I would estimate. Son won a couple times on it and did fairly well at a National for only racing MX less than a year. It has a PVL ignition system also installed. I will also be including an already jetted 20mm Keihin Carb with clamp on filter. It has a Koso front variator and a DR Pulley rear clutch pack. I also will include a Metrakit Exhaust system which already has been modified to be both ATVA legal and the silencer goes under the rear grabbar. Basicly you are looking at a complete system with no guesswork needed as everything is already set up, jetted. etc. Just might need some fine tuning for your child to ride. I also will trow in some extra rings to keep it running strong.

The top end was around $400 and was brand new at the beginning of this season and we sent it out to Rich at Hetrick racing to have it cleaned up and ported, porting was around $300. PVL system around $400, Intake around $80, Carb over $100, MK Exhaust $400, Koso front variator over $100, Rear DR Pulley was over $200 and more. Just to give you somewhat of an idea of what is in it. Just email me back at Doonanracing@comcast.net if interested.

I will be taking the motor as an emergency backup to Astabula this weekend for the Extreme Dirt Track National and after the National it will be ready for sale.