PDA

View Full Version : anyone go to rockfest in cadott,wi.???

mxduner
07-21-2009, 07:14 PM
I went this past weekend, and MAN what a blast! my favorite band of the weekend was buck cherry but none of the bands i watched where bad. Unfortunately my camera got ripped off so i cannot post vid's and pic's.I might be able to conger up a story or 2 but i was not sober much of the weekend:devil:

kawabunga
07-21-2009, 08:31 PM
I was not able to make it. Opted to go to Millville for the pro mx national instead. Many of my friends went though, and all said it was a blast this year.

mxduner
07-21-2009, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by kawabunga
I was not able to make it. Opted to go to Millville for the pro mx national instead. Many of my friends went though, and all said it was a blast this year. there was a group next to me that snuck out to catch the pro's.I was gonna hitch a ride with them just to sober up but never managed to wake up in time.lol no regrets either

kawabunga
07-21-2009, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by mxduner
there was a group next to me that snuck out to catch the pro's.I was gonna hitch a ride with them just to sober up but never managed to wake up in time.lol no regrets either

Well, you should have :p It was a good race.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88/kawabunga/reed.jpg

mxduner
07-22-2009, 09:56 PM
Well, you should have :p It was a good race.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88/kawabunga/reed.jpg yep caught that race on tv:devil: judas priest among many others kicked ***. Seether did well and i got blown away by korn.Where is all the video's of the party's? you tube sucks:confused:

kawabunga
07-23-2009, 07:17 AM
Originally posted by mxduner
yep caught that race on tv:devil: judas priest among many others kicked ***. Seether did well and i got blown away by korn.Where is all the video's of the party's? you tube sucks:confused:

They're probably on your stolen camera...

mxduner
07-24-2009, 08:25 PM
They're probably on your stolen camera... no way man, i was at a oil wrestling contest, and there was at least 5 or so people video taping my friend in her bra and panties. all that stuff went on for 4 days:devil: