PDA

View Full Version : Harper Strikes Again.....

mini racer #39
07-21-2009, 04:52 PM
Hunter Harper went 1-1 this last weekend....You rode your (_|_) off kid....2 more to go. Let's take it to Loretta's!!:macho WRH Racing, DC Motorsports, LSR Racing is very Proud of you!!!

mxdad423
07-21-2009, 10:08 PM
Yea, Hunter did one H*ll of a job, that was some GREAT riding, Keep it up dude, and bring it home at Loretta's, you deserve it, and after seeing how hard Dad worked in the pitts all weekend he deseves some congrats also, WAY TO GO MIKE, you did a great job on getting Hunters machine ready to rock for every moto. GREAT JOB.......Can't wait to see you guys at Loretta's, you guys are a blast to pitt with, and don't worry, I'm bringing the melons........LOL.....

:D :D :D

Kevin Smitley

Logan #34's Dad
07-22-2009, 08:30 PM
Hey Hunter, I finally got a chance to actually watch you two (Zack)ride and I will have to say you guys are awesome. You should be proud of yourself. Keep it up. I've told Logan to watch you and try to do the same way - LOL - It may be awhile. He just says - Yeah Right.
Rocky

STOCKRACING917
07-23-2009, 07:15 AM
It is awesome to watch these two ride. Both are as good as the other. I just want the winner to have a big smile and a clean conscience. Keep off the banners guys.