PDA

View Full Version : email verifacation?

hondariderdylan
07-21-2009, 09:31 AM
Well last night i checked my email and i had over 100 atvriders email verifactions, after i deleted them i decided to just go turn them off, but now that i did that, when i reply in a thread it doesnt automatically subscribe to it for me, witch is a feature i really like

anyone else have this problem or have a fix?

Scro
07-21-2009, 09:34 AM
That's the whole point of having subscribed threads...you get emails letting you know when someone has replied.

hondariderdylan
07-21-2009, 01:26 PM
dammit

i want it to automatically subscribe but not send me emails

i guess i cant have cake and eat it too though:p

xrxmxcx
07-21-2009, 01:28 PM
make a junker free email address?

hotmail?

hondariderdylan
07-21-2009, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by xrxmxcx
make a junker free email address?

hotmail?

very intelegent man right here:D

extremeblastr
07-21-2009, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by hondariderdylan
dammit

i want it to automatically subscribe but not send me emails

i guess i cant have cake and eat it too though:p

then what purpose does it serve to subscribe to the thread? and its notification not verification lol

gcart2
07-21-2009, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by hondariderdylan
very intelegent man right here:D

turn it back on, then go to your email. when you get all those messages click them and hit spam. that way they dont go to your email, however you are still subscribed on the site. :)

extremeblastr
07-21-2009, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by gcart2
turn it back on, then go to your email. when you get all those messages click them and hit spam. that way they dont go to your email, however you are still subscribed on the site. :)

now i'm not 100% but i'm pretty sure that being subscribed means you get the email alerts, other than that any forum/subforum you've visited recently (last day or so) will show the yellow mark letting you know you haven't read the most recent posts.