PDA

View Full Version : why i ride honda...lol

IRISH-RACER-14
07-20-2009, 08:13 AM
ok so last year my friend got a yfz450...this was a realy fast quad...faster than any of our friends..so about a month later i got a trx450r from america..he got his in ireland where we live... so alls good anyway and hes still the fastest around... his quad eats me alive.. so anyway back in january his tranny f##ked up and it had to be sent away...so then it came back and the timing was wrong...so it had to go away again...by the time it was back it was july...and it cost him 1500 euro...now its back and same as usual my quad runs perfect...cost me 1500euro cheaper than his yfz4-****ty and here i am with a smile on my face...buy a honda.. oh and my honda is 2006 and his yfz is 2007 special edition

kawabunga
07-20-2009, 08:56 AM
I hope you can swallow your own medicine when something on your wheeler goes downhill. The bad timing was not a problem with the machine, that's the mechanics fault.

Even honda's break, hard to believe it, but they do.

IRISH-RACER-14
07-20-2009, 03:43 PM
yes but did i mention his was built...and he always bragged about his being fast.

Jason Hall
07-20-2009, 04:03 PM
Is your 450r still stock? Airbox lid? exhaust baffle? Main Jet???

Open that baby up, and you'll give him a run for his money.

I like the Yamaha engine also, especially on a MX track. Once you retard the exhaust cam on the YFZ, they WAKE UP!!!! The yfz reminds me sooo much of a big bore 250R!!! The Honda's make very smooth power, where the cam modded YFZ will spinn the tires off In the turns :D

IRISH-RACER-14
07-20-2009, 04:09 PM
bone stock...my dad has a very powerful ltr450...he barely rides it and i ride it mostly...but when we go places he rides that and i ride my honda..

its got rath nerfs and blingstar bumper

kawabunga
07-20-2009, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by Jason Hall
The yfz reminds me sooo much of a big bore 250R!!! The Honda's make very smooth power, where the cam modded YFZ will spinn the tires off In the turns :D

That's exactly why I prefer the Honda over the Yamaha. I like the smoother delivery as opposed to the hard hit from the Yammy. I find it more tiring. That's just me though.

Different strokes for different folks.