PDA

View Full Version : Lexx exhaust

jeremyj
07-19-2009, 07:56 PM
I have a lexx slip on which is ok, not the best but for the money great. What pipe can i use with it. The header is what i mean or is there one that i can use. Do i use to use the stock, Cause lexx only comes as a slip on thanks

cataway
07-19-2009, 08:03 PM
what size pipe can it take ?

jeremyj
07-19-2009, 09:18 PM
Yes i have the slip on i dont want to use the stock header

MIZZOUrider89
08-24-2010, 12:53 PM
Was there ever an answer to this? Im running the Lexx and want to buy the FMF powerbomb but I dont know if it will slip right together or not. I can weld pretty good and am capable of fabricating it to fit but thats not how its meant to flow. I want something that goes right together. Anyone know? Input would help cause I want to have this header bought and put on by Labor Day weekend. Thanks guys

Minndave13
09-03-2010, 10:47 PM
I bought the LEXX Exhaust and a Pro Circuit Header, I had to take the spacer for the exhaust to a machinist and have the spacer drilled out to fit the header. I might have been able to have done this myself but one of the guys in my local club is the head of the machining Dept. at a local college and he did this for no charge..Little effort and alot better job than I could have done.

MIZZOUrider89
09-04-2010, 02:01 PM
Thanks. I was just wondering if it was possible... not that it matters now...... my quads got stolen right out of my garage Wensday night.... fml